Chargingcharge (chärj),USA pronunciation v., charged, charg•ing, n.
- to impose or ask as a price or fee: That store charges $25 for leather gloves.
- to impose on or ask of (someone) a price or fee: He didn't charge me for it.
- to defer payment for (a purchase) until a bill is rendered by the creditor: The store let me charge the coat.
- to hold liable for payment;
enter a debit against.
- to attack by rushing violently against: The cavalry charged the enemy.
- to accuse formally or explicitly (usually fol. by with): They charged him with theft.
- to impute;
ascribe the responsibility for: He charged the accident to his own carelessness.
- to instruct authoritatively, as a judge does a jury.
- to lay a command or injunction upon: He charged his secretary with the management of his correspondence.
- to fill or furnish (a thing) with the quantity, as of powder or fuel, that it is fitted to receive: to charge a musket.
- to supply with a quantity of electric charge or electrical energy: to charge a storage battery.
- to change the net amount of positive or negative electric charge of (a particle, body, or system).
- to suffuse, as with emotion: The air was charged with excitement.
- to fill (air, water, etc.) with other matter in a state of diffusion or solution: The air was charged with pollen.
- to load (materials) into a furnace, converter, etc.
- to load or burden (the mind, heart, etc.): His mind was charged with weighty matters.
- to put a load or burden on or in.
- to record the loan of, as books or other materials from a library (often fol. by out): The librarian will charge those books at the front desk.
- to borrow, as books or other materials from a library (often fol. by out): How many magazines may I charge at one time?
- to place charges on (an escutcheon).
- to make an onset;
rush, as to an attack.
- to place the price of a thing to one's debit.
- to require payment: to charge for a service.
- to make a debit, as in an account.
- (of dogs) to lie down at command.
- charge off:
- to write off as an expense or loss.
- to attribute to: I charged off the blunder to inexperience.
- charge up, [Informal.]
- to agitate, stimulate, or excite: a fiery speaker who can charge up an audience.
- to put or be under the influence of narcotic drugs.
- expense or cost: improvements made at a tenant's own charge.
- a fee or price charged: a charge of three dollars for admission.
- a pecuniary burden, encumbrance, tax, or lien;
liability to pay: After his death there were many charges on his estate.
- an entry in an account of something due.
- an impetuous onset or attack, as of soldiers.
- a signal by bugle, drum, etc., for a military charge.
- a duty or responsibility laid upon or entrusted to one.
- care, custody, or superintendence: The child was placed in her nurse's charge.
- anything or anybody committed to one's care or management: The nurse was careful to let no harm come to her charge.
- [Eccles.]a parish or congregation committed to the spiritual care of a pastor.
- a command or injunction;
- an accusation: He was arrested on a charge of theft.
- an address by a judge to a jury at the close of a trial, instructing it as to the legal points, the weight of evidence, etc., affecting the verdict in the case.
- the quantity of anything that an apparatus is fitted to hold, or holds, at one time: a charge of coal for a furnace.
- a quantity of explosive to be set off at one time.
- See electric charge.
- the process of charging a storage battery.
- a thrill;
- grains of a solid propellant, usually including an inhibitor.
- a load or burden.
- any distinctive mark upon an escutcheon, as an ordinary or device, not considered as belonging to the field;
- in charge:
- in command;
having supervisory power.
- under arrest;
in or into the custody of the police.
- in charge of:
- having the care or supervision of: She is in charge of two libraries.
- Also, in the charge of. under the care or supervision of: The books are in the charge of the accounting office.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Wireless Charging ( Charging Mat For Electronics #8). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 970 x 546. It's file size is just 99 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Charging Mat For Electronics.
After arrested by hectic times, consuming dairy caffeine with pals or family come together at home is just a pleasant environment as well as a condition, devote their free moment. Minutes temperature regain your energy using a large amount of recollections of togetherness and recover vitality to struggle the strain of the job.
A Wireless Charging ( Charging Mat For Electronics #8) could echo the non-public preference of designing the household area. If you are someone who includes a contemporary home design, you may desire diverse contemporary coffee-table for your home. Modern coffee table featuring personal flavor.
Modern coffee table influences the decor is sophisticated and lavish in features of the home. It is better for you to learn the different types and types of modern coffeetable on the internet, if you prefer to put a modern coffee-table in the family room.
Related Pictures of Wireless Charging ( Charging Mat For Electronics #8)
- Bathroom Exhaust Ceiling Fans
- Marcel Decor
- Curtains To Fit Bay Window
- Cast Aluminum Patio Furniture Sale
- C Section Yoga
- Kitchen Drawer Organizer Ikea
- Espresso Ladder Bookcase
- Heat Diffuser For Induction Cooktop
- Charlotte Nc Furniture Stores
- 4 Bedroom Single Story House Plans
- Kitchen Table Pool Table Combo
- First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket
- Cobalt Roof Rack
- Madison Square Garden Parking
- Light And Motion
- Baby Living Room