Warmingwarm (wôrm),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n.
- having or giving out a moderate degree of heat, as perceived by the senses: a warm bath.
- of or at a moderately high temperature;
characterized by comparatively high temperature: a warm oven; a warm climate; a warm summer.
- having a sensation of bodily heat: to be warm from fast walking.
- conserving or maintaining warmth or heat: warm clothes.
- (of colors) suggestive of warmth;
inclining toward red or orange rather than toward green or blue.
- characterized by or showing lively feelings, passions, emotions, sympathies, etc.: a warm heart; warm interest.
- strongly attached;
intimate: warm friends.
- cordial or hearty: a warm welcome.
- heated, irritated, or angry: to become warm when contradicted.
- animated, lively, brisk, or vigorous: a warm debate.
- strong or fresh: a warm scent.
- close to something sought, as in a game.
- uncomfortable or unpleasant: His opponents made things so warm that he decided to quit.
- well off;
in easy circumstances.
- to make warm;
heat (often fol. by up): to warm one's hands; to warm up a room.
- to heat or cook (something) for reuse, as leftovers (usually fol. by over or up): to warm up yesterday's stew.
- to excite enthusiasm, ardor, cheerfulness, or vitality in (someone): The wine soon warmed the company.
- to inspire with kindly feeling;
affect with lively pleasure: It warms my soul to hear you say that.
- to fill (a person, crowd, etc.) with strong feelings, as hatred, anger, or zeal: Restrictions had warmed the crew to the point of mutiny.
- to become warm or warmer (often fol. by up): The room will warm up when the fire gets going.
- to become ardent, enthusiastic, animated, etc. (often fol. by up or to): The speaker quickly warmed to her subject.
- to grow kindly, friendly, or sympathetically disposed (often fol. by to or toward): My heart warms toward him.
- warm down, to conclude or follow a period of strenuous physical exercise by walking or gentle stretching.
- warm the bench, to serve as a substitute who rarely plays in a game: The young outfielder warmed the bench for the Yankees last season.
- warm up:
- to prepare for a game, sports contest, dance, etc., by moderate exercise or practice beforehand.
- to increase in excitement, intensity, violence, etc.: The racial situation was warming up.
- to become friendlier or more receptive: No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't warm up to that proposal.
- [Radio and Television.]to entertain (an audience) prior to a broadcast to increase receptiveness.
- a warming: Sit by the fire and have a nice warm.
Openo•pen (ō′pən),USA pronunciation adj.
- not closed or barred at the time, as a doorway by a door, a window by a sash, or a gateway by a gate: to leave the windows open at night.
- (of a door, gate, window sash, or the like) set so as to permit passage through the opening it can be used to close.
- having no means of closing or barring: an open portico.
- having the interior immediately accessible, as a box with the lid raised or a drawer that is pulled out.
- relatively free of obstructions to sight, movement, or internal arrangement: an open floor plan.
- constructed so as to be without cover or enclosure on the top or on some or all sides: an open boat.
- having relatively large or numerous spaces, voids, or intervals: an open architectural screen; open ranks of soldiers.
- perforated or porous: an open texture.
- relatively unoccupied by buildings, fences, trees, etc.: open country.
- not covered or closed;
with certain parts apart: open eyes; open mouth.
- without a covering, esp. a protective covering;
exposed: an open wound; open electrical wires.
- extended or unfolded: an open newspaper.
- without restrictions as to who may participate: an open competition; an open session.
- accessible or available to follow: the only course still open to us.
- not taken or filled;
vacant: Which job is open?
- ready for or carrying on normal trade or business: The new store is now open. The office is open on Saturdays.
- not engaged or committed: Have you any open time on Monday?
- accessible, as to appeals, ideas, or offers: to be open to suggestion.
- exposed to general view or knowledge;
existing, carried on, etc., without concealment: open disregard of the rules.
- acting publicly or without concealment, as a person.
- unreserved, candid, or frank, as persons or their speech, aspect, etc.: an open manner.
- generous, liberal, or bounteous: to give with an open hand.
- liable or subject: open to question; open to retaliation.
unsettled: several open questions.
- without effective or enforced legal, commercial, or moral regulations: an open town.
- unguarded by an opponent: an open wide receiver.
- noting the part of the sea beyond headlands or enclosing areas of land: to sail on the open seas.
- free of ice, as a body of water or a seaport.
- free of navigational hazards: an open coast.
- (of a seaport) available for foreign trade;
not closed by government regulations or by considerations of health.
- (of a microphone) in operation;
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the beginning of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: open parenthesis; open quotes.Cf. close (def. 56).
- not yet balanced or adjusted, as an account.
- not constipated, as the bowels.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue or with a relatively large oral aperture, as the vowel sound of cot compared with that in caught.
- (of a syllable) ending with a vowel.
- (of a consonant) continuant (opposed to stopped).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) readily admitting new members, as the class of nouns, verbs, or adjectives (opposed to closed).
- (of type) in outline form.
- widely spaced or leaded, as printed matter.
- (of an organ pipe) not closed at the far end.
- (of a string) not stopped by a finger.
- (of a note) produced by such a pipe or string or, on a wind instrument, without the aid of a slide, key, etc.
- (of an interval) containing neither endpoint.
- (of a set) consisting of points having neighborhoods wholly contained in the set, as the set of points within a circle.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of an open set is an open set.
- free from frost;
mild or moderate: an open winter.
- (of a female animal) not pregnant.
- (of a fabric or weave) so loosely woven that spaces are visible between warp and filling yarns.
- to move (a door, window sash, etc.) from a shut or closed position so as to admit of passage.
- to render (a doorway, gateway, window, etc.) unobstructed by moving a door, window sash, etc., away from it.
- to render the interior of (a box, drawer, etc.) readily accessible.
- to clear (a passage, channel, etc.) of obstructions.
- to clear (areas or passages in the body).
- to give access to;
make accessible or available, as for use: to open a port for trade.
- to establish for business purposes or for public use: to open an office.
- to set in action, begin, start, or commence (sometimes fol. by up): to open a campaign.
- to uncover, lay bare, or expose to view.
- to expand, unfold, or spread out: to open a map.
- to make less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: to open ranks.
- to disclose, reveal, or divulge.
- to render accessible to knowledge, enlightenment, sympathy, etc.: to open one's mind.
- to cut, blast, or break into: to open a safe with nitro.
- to make or produce (an opening) by cutting or breaking, or by pushing aside or removing obstructions: to open a way through a crowd.
- to make an incision or opening in: to open a boil.
- to recall or revoke (a judgment, decree, etc.) for the purpose of allowing further contest or delay.
- to make the first statement of (a case) to the court or jury.
- [Cards.]to begin a hand by making (the first bid), placing (the first bet), or playing (a given card or suit) as the lead.
- to sail (a course) so that the apparent location of a distant fixed object changes with relation to a nearer fixed object (sometimes fol. by out).
- to become open, as a door, building, box, or enclosure.
- to afford access: a door that opens into a garden.
- to have an opening, passage, or outlet: The room opens into a corridor.
- (of a building, theater, etc.) to open its doors to the public: The museum opens at one o'clock.
- to begin a session or term, as a school.
- to begin a season, series of performances, or tour, as a theatrical company: The play will open in Boston.
- to begin, start, or commence an activity: The game opened with the national anthem.
- to part, or seem to part, so as to allow or reveal a passage: At last the cliffs opened to show us that we were heading for the sea.
- to become disclosed or revealed.
- to come into view;
become more visible or plain.
- to become receptive to knowledge, sympathy, etc., as the mind.
- to disclose or reveal one's knowledge, thoughts, feelings, etc.
- to unfold or expand, as a blossom, so as to reveal the interior.
- to spread out or expand, as the hand or a fan.
- to spread apart or separate, as pages of a book, newspaper, etc.: Open to page 32.
- to spread or come apart;
burst: The wound opened.
- to become less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: The ranks began to open.
- [Cards.]to make the first bet, bid, or lead in beginning a hand.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to begin to bark, as on the scent of game.
- open up:
- to become or make open.
- to expand, esp. before the eye: A breathtaking panorama opened up as we reached the top of the hill.
- to achieve the initial development of: to open up a business office; to open up trade with China.
- [Slang.]to increase speed or the speed of (a vehicle).
- an open or clear space.
- the open air.
- the open water, as of the sea.
- an opening or aperture.
- an opening or opportunity.
- a contest or tournament in which both amateurs and professionals may compete, esp. in golf and tennis.
- the open:
- the unenclosed or unobstructed country.
- the outdoors: Vacations in the open are fine for the entire family.
- the condition of being unconcealed, recognized, or publicly known: The scandal is now out in the open.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
MansfieldMans•field (manz′fēld′),USA pronunciation n.
- Katherine (Kathleen Beauchamp Murry), 1888–1923, English short-story writer.
- Michael Joseph (Mike), born 1903, U.S. politician: senator 1953–77.
- Richard, 1857–1907, U.S. actor, born in Germany.
- Mount, a mountain in N Vermont: highest peak of the Green Mountains, 4393 ft. (1339 m).
- a city in W Nottinghamshire, in central England. 96,900.
- a city in N Ohio. 53,927.
- a town in N Connecticut. 20,634.
- a town in SE Massachusetts. 13,453.
Howdy peoples, this post is about Warming Centers Open In Mansfield ( Mansfield Community Garden #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 768 x 576. It's file size is just 76 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Mansfield Community Garden.
Warming Centers Open In Mansfield ( Mansfield Community Garden #3) hasbeen chosen by the newly-married pair to perform your house. As well as its layout that is modern but still easy, this stand already been on account of several advantages such as for instance could possibly be utilized as a means of gathering together your family, a kid's understanding, a place to place the kitchen equipment and so forth.
This desk is generally in conjunction with a-mini home but can be added to another space. Pricing desk is also cheaper than other desk due to its size that is small. If you prefer to buy this stand, there's in playing some design multifunctional club table below for creativity no damage.
The Warming Centers Open In Mansfield ( Mansfield Community Garden #3) suited to the present day kind of home space. This mini-table has a sleek square design to produce it appear more presentable to get a vibrant couple that is young. Therefore didn't invest long a pair that are very hectic contemporary tables are also more easily handled and cleaned.
This table is sold with natural or metallic colour such as dreary, white or dark. Chairs are employed not too much and too straightforward with all 3 seats' amount. As the measurement isn't too big, this desk is barely useful for eating alone and talking. Supplies employed glass or ie metal.
The Mansfield Community Garden suitable for natural sort of home house. This natural table has a square-shape that's heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural feeling. This stand includes natural colors like bright and brown.
Tabletops bigger such that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen items such as spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once trim with a rounded or rectangular thighs are thin and tiny in order to steer clear of the feeling of tightness within the home.
Similar Images on Warming Centers Open In Mansfield ( Mansfield Community Garden #3)
- Antique Wall Sconces Lighting
- Office Storage Ideas
- Creative Curtain Tie Backs
- Bottle Barn Liquors
- Cabins For Sale In Wyoming
- Blue Mountains Cabins With Fireplace
- Lamp Post Terraria
- Cottages South East England
- Crib Net To Keep Baby In
- How To Fix A Crack In The Ceiling Plaster
- Best Way To Paint Wall Near Ceiling
- Neolith Countertops
- Can Bed Bugs Live On Dogs
- Ikea Bernhard Chair
- Mattress Types Pros And Cons
- Garage Service Door