VictoriaVic•to•ri•a (vik tôr′ē ə, -tōr′-; for 3 also Sp. bēk tô′ryä),USA pronunciation n.
- the ancient Roman goddess of victory, identified with the Greek goddess Nike.
- 1819–1901, queen of Great Britain 1837–1901;Gua•da•lupe (gwäd′l o̅o̅p′, -o̅o̅′pē; Sp. gwä′ᵺä lo̅o̅′pe)USA pronunciation (Manuel Félix Fernández), 1789–1843, Mexican military and political leader: first president of the republic 1824–29. To•más Luis de (tô mäs′ lwēs de),USA pronunciation 1548–1611, Spanish composer.
empress of India 1876–1901.
- Also called Hong Kong, Xianggang. a seaport in and the capital of the Hong Kong colony, on the N coast of Hong Kong island, facing the seaport of Kowloon. 1,100,000.
- a state in SE Australia. 3,832,443;
87,884 sq. mi. (227,620 sq. km). Cap.: Melbourne.
- a seaport in and the capital of British Columbia, on Vancouver Island, in SW Canada. 62,551.
- a city in S Texas. 50,695.
- a former name of Nyanda.
- a port in and the capital of the Seychelles. 13,736.
- Lake. Also called Victoria Nyanza. a lake in E central Africa, in Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya: second largest freshwater lake in the world;
source of the White Nile. 26,828 sq. mi. (69,485 sq. km).
- Mount, a mountain on E New Guinea, in SE Papua New Guinea, in the Owen Stanley Range. 13,240 ft. (4036 m).
- (l.c.) a low, light, four-wheeled carriage with a calash top, a seat for two passengers, and a perch in front for the driver.
- (l.c.) an open touring car having a folding top that usually covers only the rear seat.
- (l.c.) any of several large-leaved water lilies of the genus Victoria. Cf. royal water lily.
- a female given name.
Spongesponge (spunj),USA pronunciation n., v., sponged, spong•ing.
- any aquatic, chiefly marine animal of the phylum Porifera, having a porous structure and usually a horny, siliceous or calcareous internal skeleton or framework, occurring in large, sessile colonies.
- the light, yielding, porous, fibrous skeleton or framework of certain animals or colonies of this group, esp. of the genera Spongia and Hippospongia, from which the living matter has been removed, characterized by readily absorbing water and becoming soft when wet while retaining toughness: used in bathing, in wiping or cleaning surfaces, etc.
- any of various other similar substances, often porous rubber or cellulose, used for washing or cleaning.
- See sponge bath.
- a person or thing that absorbs something freely: His mind is a sponge gathering historical data.
- a person who persistently borrows from or lives at the expense of others;
- a drunkard.
- a porous mass of metallic particles, as of platinum, obtained by the reduction of an oxide or purified compound at a temperature below the melting point.
- a sterile surgical dressing of absorbent material, usually cotton gauze, for wiping or absorbing pus, blood, or other fluids during a surgical operation.
- dough raised with yeast, esp. before kneading, as for bread.
- a light, sweet pudding of a porous texture, made with gelatin, eggs, fruit juice or other flavoring material, etc.
- a disposable piece of polyurethane foam impregnated with a spermicide for insertion into the vagina as a contraceptive.
- throw in the sponge, to concede defeat;
give up: The early election returns were heavily against him, but he wasn't ready to throw in the sponge.
- to wipe or rub with or as with a wet sponge, as to moisten or clean.
- to remove with or as with a wet sponge (usually fol. by off, away, etc.).
- to wipe out or efface with or as with a sponge (often fol. by out).
- to take up or absorb with or as with a sponge (often fol. by up): to sponge up water.
- to borrow, use, or obtain by imposing on another's good nature, friendship, hospitality, or the like: He sponged 40 bucks from his friend and went to the city.
- to decorate (a ceramic object) by dabbing at it with a sponge soaked with color.
- to take in or soak up liquid by absorption.
- to gather sponges.
- to live at the expense of others (often fol. by on or off): He came back home and sponged off his family for a while.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Victoria Sponge ( Decorated Victoria Sponge #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 592 x 458. It's file size is only 41 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Decorated Victoria Sponge.
In the Victoria Sponge ( Decorated Victoria Sponge #6), naturally could perform an important part. As a result of the sculpture, along with gorgeous, the backyard also seems figure, exotic, and more creative. Therefore, as a way to carve the sculpture deft such things, the terms of everything you have in mind? It's surely very important to notice. Therefore, the sculpture not only sitting inside the garden. Here are a few issues you should contemplate to put Decorated Victoria Sponge for example.
Notice the alignment statue together with the topic / notion Parks. With position, the sculpture seems more updated to the park. Not distinctive from the other person with a backyard. In case your yard with minimalist concept, use the same style minimalist sculpture. Instance barrel-designed statue trinkets or nominal designs. Or, work with a pitcher sculpture carving nan small deviation. Another illustration, if your garden in conventional style, area the statue can also be a normal style. Like Javanese puppet figurines. The exotic landscapes likewise should Balinese sculpture Balinese style.
Contrast of Substantial Notice Sculpture by Width space. The purpose is still a similar thing with the stage that is second: anyone to become in considering the statue more versatile. In cases like this, the gap between the room's statue, ascertain the maximum limit high sculpture. For example, if the distance between your statue with a terrace just 3 meters away, an attempt so that no more than only one meter statue that is high.
Adjust the size of the statue's placement by Site. A little statue might be located in involving the flowers or around the edge of the garden that was footpath. Meanwhile, statues that were greater can be put into the corner or the middle of the playground
With designs such as the statue is definitely an ingredient that could sort the classic style outside and inside the chamber Decorated Victoria Sponge is rich, isn't any exemption to backyard. Statue within the park's place was originally emblematic and is usually just manufactured from rock. But combined with development of modern statue, then a works of sculpture becomes progressively varied, the design as well as the materials and practices used in point with the improvement of technology and technology of fresh materials, including white cement.
Note the Gap Between Your area with sculpture. The perfect, a specific length is between your statue of the space where the sculpture looked for example deck. Thus, the statue is considered from your bedroom freely. If the distance distant or of the statue together with the area too close, view's versatility is obviously complicated to obtain. Simply around three yards, the exact distance between your area using the statue ought to be large for example.
Related Images of Victoria Sponge ( Decorated Victoria Sponge #6)
- Garden Orbs
- Dresser Drawer Separators
- Online Made To Measure Blinds
- How To Tie Dye Pillow Cases
- Flower Vase Centerpiece
- Morrison Plumbing Supply Houston
- Bathroom Vanitie
- Maserati Ghibli Interior
- Macys.com Furniture
- Metal Desks
- Computer Desk Cover
- Olive Oil Stool Softener
- Old Sewing Machine Table
- Garage Apt
- Drop Leaf End Table
- Big Bed