VictoriaVic•to•ri•a (vik tôr′ē ə, -tōr′-; for 3 also Sp. bēk tô′ryä),USA pronunciation n.
- the ancient Roman goddess of victory, identified with the Greek goddess Nike.
- 1819–1901, queen of Great Britain 1837–1901;Gua•da•lupe (gwäd′l o̅o̅p′, -o̅o̅′pē; Sp. gwä′ᵺä lo̅o̅′pe)USA pronunciation (Manuel Félix Fernández), 1789–1843, Mexican military and political leader: first president of the republic 1824–29. To•más Luis de (tô mäs′ lwēs de),USA pronunciation 1548–1611, Spanish composer.
empress of India 1876–1901.
- Also called Hong Kong, Xianggang. a seaport in and the capital of the Hong Kong colony, on the N coast of Hong Kong island, facing the seaport of Kowloon. 1,100,000.
- a state in SE Australia. 3,832,443;
87,884 sq. mi. (227,620 sq. km). Cap.: Melbourne.
- a seaport in and the capital of British Columbia, on Vancouver Island, in SW Canada. 62,551.
- a city in S Texas. 50,695.
- a former name of Nyanda.
- a port in and the capital of the Seychelles. 13,736.
- Lake. Also called Victoria Nyanza. a lake in E central Africa, in Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya: second largest freshwater lake in the world;
source of the White Nile. 26,828 sq. mi. (69,485 sq. km).
- Mount, a mountain on E New Guinea, in SE Papua New Guinea, in the Owen Stanley Range. 13,240 ft. (4036 m).
- (l.c.) a low, light, four-wheeled carriage with a calash top, a seat for two passengers, and a perch in front for the driver.
- (l.c.) an open touring car having a folding top that usually covers only the rear seat.
- (l.c.) any of several large-leaved water lilies of the genus Victoria. Cf. royal water lily.
- a female given name.
Spongesponge (spunj),USA pronunciation n., v., sponged, spong•ing.
- any aquatic, chiefly marine animal of the phylum Porifera, having a porous structure and usually a horny, siliceous or calcareous internal skeleton or framework, occurring in large, sessile colonies.
- the light, yielding, porous, fibrous skeleton or framework of certain animals or colonies of this group, esp. of the genera Spongia and Hippospongia, from which the living matter has been removed, characterized by readily absorbing water and becoming soft when wet while retaining toughness: used in bathing, in wiping or cleaning surfaces, etc.
- any of various other similar substances, often porous rubber or cellulose, used for washing or cleaning.
- See sponge bath.
- a person or thing that absorbs something freely: His mind is a sponge gathering historical data.
- a person who persistently borrows from or lives at the expense of others;
- a drunkard.
- a porous mass of metallic particles, as of platinum, obtained by the reduction of an oxide or purified compound at a temperature below the melting point.
- a sterile surgical dressing of absorbent material, usually cotton gauze, for wiping or absorbing pus, blood, or other fluids during a surgical operation.
- dough raised with yeast, esp. before kneading, as for bread.
- a light, sweet pudding of a porous texture, made with gelatin, eggs, fruit juice or other flavoring material, etc.
- a disposable piece of polyurethane foam impregnated with a spermicide for insertion into the vagina as a contraceptive.
- throw in the sponge, to concede defeat;
give up: The early election returns were heavily against him, but he wasn't ready to throw in the sponge.
- to wipe or rub with or as with a wet sponge, as to moisten or clean.
- to remove with or as with a wet sponge (usually fol. by off, away, etc.).
- to wipe out or efface with or as with a sponge (often fol. by out).
- to take up or absorb with or as with a sponge (often fol. by up): to sponge up water.
- to borrow, use, or obtain by imposing on another's good nature, friendship, hospitality, or the like: He sponged 40 bucks from his friend and went to the city.
- to decorate (a ceramic object) by dabbing at it with a sponge soaked with color.
- to take in or soak up liquid by absorption.
- to gather sponges.
- to live at the expense of others (often fol. by on or off): He came back home and sponged off his family for a while.
Hello guys, this photo is about Victoria Sponge (attractive Decorated Victoria Sponge #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 618 x 478. It's file size is just 36 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Decorated Victoria Sponge.
To enjoy the sweetness of the Victoria Sponge (attractive Decorated Victoria Sponge #4) that you develop a park table at home desired inviting and a pleasant. Whenever choosing a park seat some factors you should consider, it looks operating brilliantly and appealing. The next tips on picking out a park counter from home picture dot com. Recommendations on Picking A Decorated Victoria Sponge for example:
Select the material fit all-weather. For instance, iron content, solid wood, teak, metal (ironwood). Design a playground bench using a design just like the notion of park you've. Paint & Films is really a two- material is often utilized in completing a park bench. Pick paint that's a coating of - anti, ultraviolet -mildew, and marked go green, so that the paint go longer despite repeated water and sun-exposure.
For anyone of you who wish to produce a permanent playground seat, note the positioning of not to incorrect situation the bench that could undermine the thought of minimalist garden and the positioning that you generate. Include with seats that certain concept, with sleeping yard desk.
Relevant Ideas on Victoria Sponge (attractive Decorated Victoria Sponge #4)
- Lake George Vacation Cabins
- Futon Couch Ikea
- 4 Foot Duvet
- Bowl Feeder
- How To Install Plank Flooring
- How To Make A Rug Out Of Fabric
- Laundry Drying Cabinet Uk
- How To Repair Enamel Sink
- Article 2 Section 3
- Kindergarten Sleeping Mats
- Cabin Filter Location
- Beauty Room Decor
- Cheap Large Floor Standing Vases
- Blue Bench Trails
- Freelander Gear Knob
- Bent Garage Door