Interactivein•ter•ac•tive (in′tər ak′tiv),USA pronunciation adj.
- acting one upon or with the other.
- of or pertaining to a two-way system of electronic communications, as by means of television or computer: interactive communications between families using two-way cable television.
- (of a computer program or system) interacting with a human user, often in a conversational way, to obtain data or commands and to give immediate results or updated information: For many years airline reservations have been handled by interactive computer systems.in′ter•ac′tive•ly, adv.
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Toytoy (toi),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with;
- a thing or matter of little or no value or importance;
- something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
- a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason;
- something diminutive, esp. in comparison with like objects.
- an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
- a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
- a simple, light piece of music, esp. of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
- amorous dallying.
- a playful or amusing act;
- made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
- of or resembling a toy, esp. diminutive in size.
toy ′er, n.
- to amuse oneself;
- to act idly;
or with indifference;
trifle: to toy with one's food.
- to dally amorously;
toy ′less, adj.
toy ′like′, adj.
Hello peoples, this post is about Tornado Interactive Dog Treat Toy ( Interactive Feeder Dog #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 631 x 521. It's file size is only 29 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Interactive Feeder Dog.
One of many things that determine the beauty of the Tornado Interactive Dog Treat Toy ( Interactive Feeder Dog #9) may be the design of the space. One of the styles that individuals should attempt will be the bohemian style. The preferences of the entire world community in this type however haven't faded, although the Bohemian kingdom has long been extinct. Particularly if you incorporate it having a minimalist style that's simple, but nevertheless cross eyed.
That is it, tip room decor style Bohemian that is minimalist. Basic steps to perform nan chic is to exhibit your products. Necklaces, scarves and bracelets are usually saved in a container, use it a hanger. Maybe it's on the wall hook or to the table. Picture flowered or cultural motifs in radiant shades could make gorgeous and your place instantly boho.
Not all-things Tornado Interactive Dog Treat Toy ( Interactive Feeder Dog #9) within the type. Bohemian style bedroom isn't exactly like decorating design cheerful adolescentis place. Bohemian desire solid European cultural character and feminism. Don't neglect to place one or two potted indoor flowers while in the bedroom. Flower may expire. But, it would be greater if you use live plants as a language- in-law plants, hanging or dangling.
Random Galleries of Tornado Interactive Dog Treat Toy ( Interactive Feeder Dog #9)
- Forget Everything You Know About Slipcovers
- Kitchen Biryani
- Office Depot Hp Printers
- Croscill Valances
- Banner Garage Doors
- New Sofa Design Pictures
- 3 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper King
- Bmw E92 Interior
- House Insurance Cost
- Bench And Squat Rack
- Affordable Wood Flooring
- 9 X 13 Area Rugs
- Le Corbusier Lounge Chair
- Guineapig Hutches
- Concrete Stool
- Cheap Resin Sheds