Reportre•port (ri pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation n.
- an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.: a report on the peace conference; a medical report on the patient.
- a statement or announcement.
- a widely circulated statement or item of news;
- an account of a speech, debate, meeting, etc., esp. as taken down for publication.
- a loud noise, as from an explosion: the report of a distant cannon.
- a statement of a student's grades, level of achievement, or academic standing for or during a prescribed period of time.
- output, esp. printed, containing organized information.
- a statement of a judicial opinion or decision, or of a case argued and determined in a court of justice.
- reports, a collection of adjudications.
fame: a man of bad report.
- on report, (of personnel) under restriction pending disciplinary action.
- to carry and repeat, as an answer or message;
repeat, as what one has heard.
- to relate, as what has been learned by observation or investigation.
- to give or render a formal account or statement of: to report a deficit.
- to send back (a bill, amendment, etc.) to a legislative body with a formal report outlining findings and recommendations (often fol. by out): The committee reported out the bill.
- to make a charge against (a person), as to a superior: I intend to report him to the dean for cheating.
- to make known the presence, condition, or whereabouts of: to report a ship missing.
- to present (oneself ) to a person in authority, as in accordance with requirements.
- to take down (a speech, lecture, etc.) in writing.
- to write an account of (an event, situation, etc.), as for publication in a newspaper.
- to relate or tell.
- to prepare, make, or submit a report of something observed, investigated, or the like.
- to serve or work as a reporter, as for a newspaper.
- to make one's condition or whereabouts known, as to a person in authority: to report sick.
- to present oneself duly, as at a place: to report to Room 101.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Tone Report (attractive Best 1x12 Speaker Cabinet #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 645 x 609. This picture's file size is only 117 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Best 1x12 Speaker Cabinet.
To savor the Best 1x12 Speaker Cabinet's beauty that you produce a playground counter athome required a good and warm. Some things you should think about when choosing a playground seat, it appears desirable and working well. On picking out a park table from home photograph the following tips dotcom. Tips on Choosing a Tone Report (attractive Best 1x12 Speaker Cabinet #4) for example:
For those of you who wish to make a lasting park table, observe the positioning of not to mistaken situation the bench which could undermine the concept of garden that is minimalist and the position that you just produce. Incorporate with seats that one principle, with laying yard desk.
Choose the content chair all-weather. For example, iron content, solid-wood, bamboo, iron (ironwood). Layout a playground bench with a design just like park's notion you've. Paint & Coatings is a two- content is often utilized in concluding a park bench. Select paint that has a layer of - anti, UV -mold, and labeled go green, so the colour keep going longer despite consistent rainfall and sun exposure.
Similar Pictures of Tone Report (attractive Best 1x12 Speaker Cabinet #4)
- Keeping Squirrels Out Of Garden
- Demin Sofa
- Kitchen Biryani
- Covering Countertops
- Go Section 8 Santa Clara County
- National Bar And Dining Room
- How To Make Small Curtains
- Fresnel Lights
- Dresser Drawer Separators
- Led Wall Sconce Fixtures
- Glowing Room
- Gear Lamp
- Mason Jar Chandelier Kit
- Cheap Leather Corner Sofa
- Copper Barn Star
- Barn Door For Interior