Screenscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Howdy there, this attachment is about Stock Shoji Screen 36in. X 80in. (ordinary Door In Japanese #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 536 x 674. This blog post's file size is just 30 KB. If You want to download This blog post to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Door In Japanese.
Door In Japanese in a room, it really involves cautious calculation and cautiously. Keeping furniture-made randomly could have an impact around the ailment of the room that seemed congested and dirty, therefore it is not able to create a beautiful side of a space. One definite furniture will come in an exclusive area as being there is just a room a dressing-table.
Desks suitable position can jack your individual rooms' wonderful area up. Before purchasing a bureau, it'd be good should you assess the first place that'll be occupied by furniture desks. It's important to steer clear of a dressing-table that exceeds land's allocation available in the room's purchase.
If your room includes a size that is not too considerable, desks dual function can be the right option. As an example, as a desk or you can choose a vanity dressing table which could concurrently function equipped with lots of cabinet drawers so they can be properly used as being a database for other household goods.
Similar Posts on Stock Shoji Screen 36in. X 80in. (ordinary Door In Japanese #1)
- Lightweight Planter Boxes
- Easy Wall Shelf
- Game Terrine River Cottage Recipe
- Kesineni Sleeper
- House Of Blues Com
- C Section Videos Of Childbirth
- Icu Room
- Karlstad Sofa Cover
- Ikea Kitchen Appliances
- Interior Trailer Lighting
- Country Crafts Decor
- Fleurco Shower Shield
- Outdoor Towel Warmer Cabinet
- Car Seats Upholstery Repair
- Covered Patio Design
- Comfort Inn Lumberton