Stepsstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Removere•move (ri mo̅o̅v′),USA pronunciation v., -moved, -mov•ing, n.
- to move from a place or position;
take away or off: to remove the napkins from the table.
- to take off or shed (an article of clothing): to remove one's jacket.
- to move or shift to another place or position;
transfer: She removed the painting to another wall.
- to put out;
send away: to remove a tenant.
- to dismiss or force from a position or office;
discharge: They removed him for embezzling.
- to take away, withdraw, or eliminate: to remove the threat of danger.
- to get rid of;
do away with;
put an end to: to remove a stain; to remove the source of disease.
- to kill;
- to move from one place to another, esp. to another locality or residence: We remove to Newport early in July.
- to go away;
- the act of removing.
- a removal from one place, as of residence, to another.
- the distance by which one person, place, or thing is separated from another: to see something at a remove.
- a mental distance from the reality of something as a result of psychological detachment or lack of experience: to criticize something at a remove.
- a degree of difference, as that due to descent, transmission, etc.: a folk survival, at many removes, of a druidic rite.
- a step or degree, as in a graded scale.
- a promotion of a pupil to a higher class or division at school.
Nailnail (nāl),USA pronunciation n.
- a slender, typically rod-shaped rigid piece of metal, usually in any of numerous standard lengths from a fraction of an inch to several inches and having one end pointed and the other enlarged and flattened, for hammering into or through wood, other building materials, etc., as used in building, in fastening, or in holding separate pieces together.
- a thin, horny plate, consisting of modified epidermis, growing on the upper side of the end of a finger or toe.
- a former measure of length for cloth, equal to 2¼ in. (6.4 cm).
- hit the nail on the head, to say or do exactly the right thing;
be accurate or correct: Your analysis really hit the nail on the head.
- on the nail, [Informal.]
- of present interest;
- without delay;
on the spot;
at once: He was offered a job on the nail.
- nail in someone's or something's coffin, something that hastens the demise or failure of a person or thing: Every moment's delay is another nail in his coffin.
- to fasten with a nail or nails: to nail the cover on a box.
- to enclose or confine (something) by nailing (often fol. by up): to nail up oranges in a crate.
- to make fast or keep firmly in one place or position: Surprise nailed him to the spot.
- to accomplish perfectly: the only gymnast to nail the dismount.
- to secure by prompt action;
catch or seize: The police nailed him with the goods.
- to catch (a person) in some difficulty, lie, etc.
- to detect and expose (a lie, scandal, etc.).
- Slang. to hit (a person): He nailed him on the chin with an uppercut in the first round.
- to focus intently on an object or subject: She kept her eyes nailed on the suspicious customer.
- Obs. to stud with or as if with nails.
- nail down, to make final;
settle once and for all: Signing the contract will nail down our agreement.
Polishpol•ish (pol′ish),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to make smooth and glossy, esp. by rubbing or friction: to polish a brass doorknob.
- to render finished, refined, or elegant: His speech needs polishing.
- to become smooth and glossy through polishing: a flooring that polishes easily.
- [Archaic.]to become refined or elegant.
- polish off, [Informal.]
- to finish or dispose of quickly: They polished off a gallon of ice cream between them.
- to subdue or get rid of someone: The fighter polished off his opponent in the first round.
- polish up, to improve;
refine: She took lessons to polish up her speech.
- a substance used to give smoothness or gloss: shoe polish.
- the act of polishing.
- state of being polished.
- smoothness and gloss of surface.
- superiority of manner or execution;
elegance: the polish of a professional singer.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Steps To Remove Glitter Nail Polish ( How To Remove Nail Polish From Countertop #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 862 x 572. It's file size is just 51 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: How To Remove Nail Polish From Countertop.
The nation requires a wardrobe in four seasons is different from you who existed in a tropical state with only two periods. Indeed, timber cabinets seem more beautiful and cool. But, if-not the main quality, not sturdy wood units, specially experiencing bug attack. Therefore, material cupboards that are plastic will make alternate first. Only select high quality materials and dense whilst not quickly taken off.
To be using the room's conditions in line, choose a shade units that match design and along with of the bedroom. Be sure that along with of the showcase can also be suitable for several of the other furnishings inside the area. Perhaps, it is possible to choose a colour that is basic. Since the shade that is basic is secure match and to mix with something. Make certain the design of your Tall Patio Furniture suits the contents of the space. Yes, since the issue isn't only healthy and never have to eating place, nevertheless the wardrobe must unattractive.
Currently, along with superior that is available clothing with upto virtually reach the ceiling, there are also little. But, whatever the selection, make sure that your chosen wardrobe and harmoniously easily fit in the space. Value will be the last-place that really needs to become regarded for Steps To Remove Glitter Nail Polish ( How To Remove Nail Polish From Countertop #2). For that, it can help the budget case continues to be included of moving house or condo in the calculated price. If it's satisfactory on your finances, please get. However, or even, you have to look for alternatives.
Relevant Images on Steps To Remove Glitter Nail Polish ( How To Remove Nail Polish From Countertop #2)
- Art Deco Vanities
- French Curtain Rod
- Federal Bench Warrant
- Cars With The Most Comfortable Seats
- Most Comfortable Motorcycle Boots
- Galvanized Party Tub
- Corporate Office Decor
- Mat Latos Contract
- How To Become A Cabinet Maker
- 13th Amendment Section 2
- Cupboard Makers
- Danze Faucet Cartridge Replacement
- Drop Leaf End Table
- Lamp Post Terraria
- Do Teddy Bear Dogs Shed
- Bench Press Step By Step