Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Drilldrill1 (dril),USA pronunciation n.
- [Mach., Building Trades.]
- a shaftlike tool with two or more cutting edges for making holes in firm materials, esp. by rotation.
- a tool, esp. a hand tool, for holding and operating such a tool.
- training in formal marching or other precise military or naval movements.
- an exercise in such training: gun drill.
- any strict, methodical, repetitive, or mechanical training, instruction, or exercise: a spelling drill.
- the correct or customary manner of proceeding.
- a gastropod, Urosalpinx cinera, that bores holes in shellfish, as oysters.
- to pierce or bore a hole in (something).
- to make (a hole) by boring.
- to instruct and exercise in formation marching and movement, in the carrying of arms during formal marching, and in the formal handling of arms for ceremonies and guard work.
- to impart (knowledge) by strict training, discipline, or repetition.
- to pierce or bore something with or as with a drill.
- to go through exercise in military or other training.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hello peoples, this image is about PORTER-CABLE 3.2-Amp 5-Speed Bench Drill Press ( Bench Drill Presses #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 873 x 873. This attachment's file size is only 49 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Bench Drill Presses.
One of the most frequent queries we ask is how is my bathtub vanity repainted by me? The baths have many benefits through the years and therefore are likewise the bathroom's focal-point. By remodeling your PORTER-CABLE 3.2-Amp 5-Speed Bench Drill Press ( Bench Drill Presses #4), you produce a fantastic weekend project, paint the bath vanity with comparable simplicity and takes just a few days of function and can provide lifestyle towards the aged toilet.
We must prepare bathroom case to get this done you need mild soap and screwdriver. Using your screwdriver, remove the hinges and remove every one of the compartments from your cabinet that is present. Next grab your sandpaper as well as a bit of mud all completed in the makeup case. Make sure the mud both sides of the bathroom door. Slightly wash the whole toilet with mild detergent after you have completed sanding the door.
Utilize a top quality primer to allow outside surface of the PORTER-CABLE 3.2-Amp 5-Speed Bench Drill Press ( Bench Drill Presses #4) t and the local equipment store consult with to have the best primer for the unique undertaking. Let before trying to paint-your bathroom vanity, the primer dry. Tape from all factors around your toilet vanity to not get paint on floors or your walls.
Similar Designs of PORTER-CABLE 3.2-Amp 5-Speed Bench Drill Press ( Bench Drill Presses #4)
- King Size Mattress Silent Night
- Home Remedies For Earache
- Floor Air Conditioner
- Old Tub Drain
- Drawer Freezer
- Flat Pack Storage Cupboards
- Meaning Of Barn In Hindi
- Getting High Off Bed Bugs
- Hutch Plans Woodworking Free
- Davenport Mattress Reviews
- Celebs Cribs
- Outdoor Fire Pit Tables Propane
- Office Depot Hp Printers
- Graham J Hutchings
- Industrial Plumbing Jobs
- Dual Roller Blinds