Outdoor Mosquito Net Patio Umbrella Bug Screen Gazebo Canopy Insect Fly Netting (ordinary Netting For Patio #1)
Outdoor Mosquito Net Patio Umbrella Bug Screen Gazebo Canopy Insect Fly Netting (ordinary Netting For Patio #1) Pictures Collection
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Mosquitomos•qui•to (mə skē′tō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -toes, -tos.
- any of numerous dipterous insects of the family Culicidae, the females of which suck the blood of animals and humans, some species transmitting certain diseases, as malaria and yellow fever.
- (cap.) a twin-engined, two-seat British fighter and bomber of World War II, made largely of plywood and having a top speed of 380 mph (610 km/h).
Netnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Umbrellaum•brel•la (um brel′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a light, small, portable, usually circular cover for protection from rain or sun, consisting of a fabric held on a collapsible frame of thin ribs radiating from the top of a carrying stick or handle.
- the saucer- or bowl-shaped, gelatinous body of a jellyfish;
- something that covers or protects from above, as military aircraft safeguarding surface forces: an air umbrella.
- any general kind of protection: a price umbrella.
- something, as an organization or policy, that covers or encompasses a number of groups or elements.
- shaped like or intended to perform the function of an umbrella.
- having the quality or function of covering or applying simultaneously to a number of similar items, elements, or groups: an umbrella organization; umbrella coverage in an insurance policy.
Bugbug1 (bug),USA pronunciation n., v., bugged, bug•ging.
- Also called true bug, hemipteran, hemipteron. a hemipterous insect.
- (loosely) any insect or insectlike invertebrate.
- any microorganism, esp. a virus: He was laid up for a week by an intestinal bug.
- a defect or imperfection, as in a mechanical device, computer program, or plan;
glitch: The test flight discovered the bugs in the new plane.
- a person who has a great enthusiasm for something;
fan or hobbyist: a hi-fi bug.
- a craze or obsession: He's got the sports-car bug.
- a hidden microphone or other electronic eavesdropping device.
- any of various small mechanical or electrical gadgets, as one to influence a gambling device, give warning of an intruder, or indicate location.
- a mark, as an asterisk, that indicates a particular item, level, etc.
- [Horse Racing.]the five-pound weight allowance that can be claimed by an apprentice jockey.
- a telegraph key that automatically transmits a series of dots when moved to one side and one dash when moved to the other.
- [Poker Slang.]a joker that can be used only as an ace or as a wild card to fill a straight or a flush.
- [Print.]a label printed on certain matter to indicate that it was produced by a union shop.
- any of various fishing plugs resembling an insect.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a bedbug.
- put a bug in someone's ear, to give someone a subtle suggestion;
hint: We put a bug in his ear about a new gymnasium.
- to install a secret listening device in (a room, building, etc.) or on (a telephone or other device): The phone had been bugged.
- to bother;
pester: She's bugging him to get her into show business.
- bug off, [Slang.]to leave or depart, esp. rapidly: I can't help you, so bug off.
- bug out, to flee in panic;
show panic or alarm.
Screenscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
Gazeboga•ze•bo1 (gə zā′bō, -zē′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bos, -boes.
- a structure, as an open or latticework pavilion or summerhouse, built on a site that provides an attractive view.
- a small roofed structure that is screened on all sides, used for outdoor entertaining and dining.
Canopycan•o•py (kan′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies, v., -pied, -py•ing.
- a covering, usually of fabric, supported on poles or suspended above a bed, throne, exalted personage, or sacred object.
- an overhanging projection or covering, as a long canvas awning stretching from the doorway of a building to a curb.
- an ornamental, rooflike projection or covering.
- Also called crown canopy, crown cover. the cover formed by the leafy upper branches of the trees in a forest.
- the sky.
- the part of a parachute that opens up and fills with air, usually made of nylon or silk.
- the transparent cover over the cockpit of an airplane.
- to cover with or as with a canopy: Branches canopied the road.
Flyfly1 (flī),USA pronunciation v., flew or, for 11, 19, flied, flown, fly•ing, n., pl. flies.
- to move through the air using wings.
- to be carried through the air by the wind or any other force or agency: bits of paper flying about.
- to float or flutter in the air: flags flying in the breeze.
- to travel in an aircraft or spacecraft.
- to move suddenly and quickly;
start unexpectedly: He flew from the room.
- to change rapidly and unexpectedly from one state or position to another: The door flew open.
- to flee;
- to travel in space: The probe will fly past the planet.
- to move or pass swiftly: How time flies!
- to move with an aggressive surge: A mother fox will fly at anyone approaching her kits.
- to bat a fly ball: He flied into right field.
- to fly out.
- [Informal.]to be acceptable, believable, or feasible: It seemed like a good idea, but it just wouldn't fly.
- to make (something) float or move through the air: to fly a kite.
- to operate (an aircraft, spacecraft, or the like).
- to hoist aloft, as for display, signaling, etc.: to fly a flag.
- to operate an aircraft or spacecraft over: to fly the Pacific.
- to transport or convey by air: We fly merchandise to Boston.
- to escape from;
flee: to fly someone's wrath.
- to hang (scenery) above a stage by means of rigging supported by the gridiron.
- to raise (scenery) from the stage or acting area into the flies.
- fly blind. See blind (def. 33).
- fly in the face of, to act in defiance of (authority, custom, etc.). Also, fly in the teeth of.
- fly off the handle. See handle (def. 8).
- fly out, [Baseball, Softball.]to be put out by hitting a fly ball that is caught by a player of the opposing team.
- go fly a kite, [Slang.]
- to put up with or get used to matters as they stand.
- to confine oneself to one's own affairs.
- to cease being a nuisance: If she gets mad enough she'll tell me to go fly a kite.
- let fly:
- to hurl or propel (a weapon, missile, etc.).
- to give free rein to an emotion: She let fly with a barrage of angry words.
- a strip of material sewn along one edge of a garment opening for concealing buttons, zippers, or other fasteners.
- a flap forming the door of a tent.
- Also called tent fly. a piece of canvas extending over the ridgepole of a tent and forming an outer roof.
- an act of flying;
- the course of a flying object, as a ball.
- [Baseball.]See fly ball.
- [Brit.]a light, covered, public carriage drawn by one horse;
- [Mach.]a horizontal arm, weighted at each end, that pivots about the screw of a press so that when the screw is lowered the momentum of the fly will increase the force of the press.
- Also called fan. [Horol.]a regulating device for chime and striking mechanisms, consisting of an arrangement of vanes on a revolving axis.
- (in some presses) the apparatus for removing the printed sheets to the delivery table.
- Also called flyboy. (formerly) a printer's devil employed to remove printed sheets from a press.
- (on a flag)
- the horizontal dimension of a flag as flown from a vertical staff.
- the end of the flag farther from the staff. Cf. hoist (def. 8).
- flies. Also called fly loft. [Theat.]the space above the stage used chiefly for storing scenery and equipment.
- [Naut.]a propellerlike device streamed to rotate and transfer information on speed to a mechanical log.
- on the fly:
- during flight;
before falling to the ground: to catch a baseball on the fly.
without pausing: We had dinner on the fly.
Nettingnet•ting (net′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various kinds of net fabric: fish netting; mosquito netting.
Howdy folks, this image is about Outdoor Mosquito Net Patio Umbrella Bug Screen Gazebo Canopy Insect Fly Netting (ordinary Netting For Patio #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 538 x 538. It's file size is only 48 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Netting For Patio.
The Outdoor Mosquito Net Patio Umbrella Bug Screen Gazebo Canopy Insect Fly Netting (ordinary Netting For Patio #1) coloring impression has been tested like a channel for that development of emotional perception temper, fashion, and also the style or identity of the bedroom. Hues may be shown with the profile of furniture, accessories comfortable furnishings, wall paint models, mementos home, actually wallpaper home.
The clear presence of furniture since a space, along with choice is dominated by it may greatly affect the feeling that in with a furniture. Produce no mistake of merging coloring using the area furniture you have. Here are a few opinions which will be triggered the different colors for your style of one's home fixtures or furniture.
Desire Netting For Patio, gives easy impression and a brand new impression. In the event you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture applications this impact would appear traditional shades. But if you're building furniture for seat or table it'll provide the feeling of basic and a stylish. White is not unsuitable for covering a couch, a seat.
Related Posts on Outdoor Mosquito Net Patio Umbrella Bug Screen Gazebo Canopy Insect Fly Netting (ordinary Netting For Patio #1)
- Garden Villa Bloomington
- Ceiling Sheetrock
- How To Plumb A Shower Mixer
- Green Living Room Design
- Is Sleeping On The Floor Good For Your Back
- Cupboard Knobs
- Cabin Rental Bryson City Nc
- Marble Fireplace Mantel Shelf
- Bathtub Fun For Toddlers
- Lis Kitchen
- Driftwood Bed
- Light Soft Stool
- Mold Curtains
- Costco Kids Table And Chairs
- How To Fix A Crack In The Ceiling
- How To Make A Heat Lamp