Office Buildings – Warehouses – Manufacturing Facilities – Churches – School Buildings – Residential Workshops (delightful Metal Barns Nc #5)
Office Buildings – Warehouses – Manufacturing Facilities – Churches – School Buildings – Residential Workshops (delightful Metal Barns Nc #5) Pictures Album
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Office Buildings – Warehouses – Manufacturing Facilities – Churches – School Buildings – Residential Workshops (delightful Metal Barns Nc #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 544 x 408. This post's file size is only 29 KB. If You desired to download This blog post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Metal Barns Nc.
One of the modern style but additionally toilet sink layout that is funky can be a leaf- . When shown hand and hand this design seems quite stunning. Double leaf leaves almost mimic grapes that collapsed gracefully on your own toilet table.
This really is likely just a torpedo for that place in case you have a visitor toilet that really needs an even more feminine effect. With so many exclusive variations that one may choose, there must be work that fits you when coming up with a choice. But nobody claims that bathroom remodeling that is productive will soon be a simple job.
If you want flowers you can and really should favor a Metal Barns Nc that is uneven. This fashion resembles a bright pretty bowl that is beautiful with blooms loving the very best area of the serving. It is installed seamlessly underneath the table and appears quite beautiful.
More Designs on Office Buildings – Warehouses – Manufacturing Facilities – Churches – School Buildings – Residential Workshops (delightful Metal Barns Nc #5)
- Chiavari Chair Caps Wholesale
- Furniture Stores Burlington Ma
- Aeroponic Garden
- Home Food Delivery Service
- Decor Sofa Set
- Garage Sales St Louis Mo
- El Lamp
- Balli Blinds
- Didgeridoo Decoration
- Over The Fireplace Tv Mount
- Interior Angles Of A Pentagon Add Up To
- Mini Cooper Roof Decals
- Hardwood Trailer Flooring
- Expensive Yoga Mats
- Foam For Upholstery Uk
- Cushions For Adirondack Chairs