National Institutes of Health.
Studystud•y (stud′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. stud•ies, v., stud•ied, stud•y•ing.
- application of the mind to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or reflection: long hours of study.
- the cultivation of a particular branch of learning, science, or art: the study of law.
- Often, studies. a personal effort to gain knowledge: to pursue one's studies.
- something studied or to be studied: Balzac's study was human nature.
- research or a detailed examination and analysis of a subject, phenomenon, etc.: She made a study of the transistor market for her firm.
- a written account of such research, examination, or analysis: He published a study of Milton's poetry.
- a well-defined, organized branch of learning or knowledge.
- zealous endeavor or assiduous effort.
- the object of such endeavor or effort.
- deep thought, reverie, or a state of abstraction: He was lost in study and did not hear us come in.
- a room, in a house or other building, set apart for private study, reading, writing, or the like.
- Also called étude. a composition that combines exercise in technique with a greater or lesser amount of artistic value.
- a literary composition executed for exercise or as an experiment in a particular method of treatment.
- such a composition dealing in detail with a particular subject, as a single main character.
- [Art.]something produced as an educational exercise, as a memorandum or record of observations or effects, or as a guide for a finished production: She made a quick pencil sketch of his hands as a study for the full portrait in oils.
- a person, as an actor, considered in terms of his or her quickness or slowness in memorizing lines: a quick study.
- to apply oneself to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or practice.
- to apply oneself;
- to think deeply, reflect, or consider.
- to take a course of study, as at a college.
- to apply oneself to acquiring a knowledge of (a subject).
- to examine or investigate carefully and in detail: to study the political situation.
- to observe attentively;
scrutinize: to study a person's face.
- to read carefully or intently: to study a book.
- to endeavor to learn or memorize, as a part in a play.
- to consider, as something to be achieved or devised.
- to think out, as the result of careful consideration or devising.
Hi , this blog post is about NIH Study Quiz \ ( Nih Office Of Extramural Research #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1126 x 633. It's file size is only 82 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Nih Office Of Extramural Research.
One of many modern style but additionally bathroom sink design that is cool is really a leaf- . This design seems incredibly gorgeous when shown hand and hand. Dual leaf leaves practically resemble grapes that collapsed softly on your own toilet desk.
That is possibly only a drain for that place, for those who have a visitor toilet that needs a far more female feel. With a lot of special styles as possible pick, there should be work that fits you when creating a determination. But nobody says that profitable bathroom remodeling will undoubtedly be a simple undertaking.
If you like blooms it is possible to and really should choose a NIH Study Quiz \ ( Nih Office Of Extramural Research #3) that is uneven. This type resembles a lovely decorative bowl that is white with plants adoring the top aspect of the bowl. It is mounted easily underneath the stand and seems extremely lovely.
Similar Designs on NIH Study Quiz \ ( Nih Office Of Extramural Research #3)
- Bathroom Vanity Pottery Barn
- Diamond Trellis Fence Panels
- Dvd Storage Drawer Insert
- Gooseneck Outdoor Light
- 30 X 48 Rug
- Best Cleaner For Car Upholstery
- Ligne Roset Nomade Sofa
- Alternative Roofing Solutions
- Comfortably Numb Pink Floyd Youtube
- Online Made To Measure Blinds
- Old Sewing Machine Table
- How To Make Homemade Lamp
- Crib Toddler
- How To Make A Small Kitchen Look Larger
- Artificial Marble Countertops
- Antique Lamp Company