Carcar1 (kär),USA pronunciation n.
- an automobile.
- a vehicle running on rails, as a streetcar or railroad car.
- the part of an elevator, balloon, modern airship, etc., that carries the passengers, freight, etc.
- any wheeled vehicle, as a farm cart or wagon.
- [Literary.]a chariot, as of war or triumph.
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Hello folks, this attachment is about Nice Car Side Lamp #4 2x-Universal-13-SMD-LED-Car-Side-Mirror-. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1044 x 1044. It's file size is only 95 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Car Side Lamp.
The home frequently has its character. Likewise with all cottages or the cottage are observed in the united kingdom. Do not desire to adjust the structure of the building is too much, Car Side Lamp styles compete with standard bungalow.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and is today past renovation's stage. Instead of trying to simulate the cottage's design, Alex Saint chose to create yet another kitchen design that can reduce the architectural change of the whole hotel and preserve this house's type.
Never expected gorgeous, a result! To be able to maintain the building's identity, the custom Alex Saint of Home Architecture introducing a home style apart from the principal building. The result? Lovely! Yes, a pad located in Chelshire, the united kingdom will be the building under consideration.
More Pictures of Nice Car Side Lamp #4 2x-Universal-13-SMD-LED-Car-Side-Mirror-
- Cheap White Fireplace
- Levy Plumbing Dallas
- 4 Bedroom Houses For Rent In Anchorage Alaska
- How Many Gallons Of Paint For A Room
- Mgm Grand Garden Arena Capacity
- Flagstaff Post Office Hours
- Full Body Workout With Dumbbells And Bench
- Cat Keeps Peeing On Bed
- 9 Degree Ruler For Quilting
- Linden Gardens
- Couch Lock
- Diy Kitchen Banquette Seating
- Bespoke Leather Sofas
- American Hunter Tripod Feeder
- Expanding Drawer Dividers
- Couch Tour Phish