Modelmod•el (mod′l),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a standard or example for imitation or comparison.
- a representation, generally in miniature, to show the construction or appearance of something.
- an image in clay, wax, or the like, to be reproduced in more durable material.
- a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist, sculptor, writer, etc.
- a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.
- a person employed to wear clothing or pose with a product for purposes of display and advertising.
- a style or design of a particular product: His car is last year's model.
- a pattern or mode of structure or formation.
- a typical form or style.
- a simplified representation of a system or phenomenon, as in the sciences or economics, with any hypotheses required to describe the system or explain the phenomenon, often mathematically.
- [Zool.]an animal that is mimicked in form or color by another.
- serving as an example or model: a model home open to prospective buyers.
- worthy to serve as a model;
exemplary: a model student.
- being a small or miniature version of something: He enjoyed building model ships.
- to form or plan according to a model.
- to give shape or form to;
- to make a miniature model of.
- to fashion in clay, wax, or the like.
- to simulate (a process, concept, or the operation of a system), commonly with the aid of a computer.
- to display to other persons or to prospective customers, esp. by wearing: to model dresses.
- to use or include as an element in a larger construct: to model new data into the forecast.
mod′el•er* [esp. Brit.,] mod′el•ler, n.
- to make models.
- to produce designs in some plastic material.
- to assume a typical or natural appearance, as the parts of a drawing in progress.
- to serve or be employed as a model.
ClarkClark (klärk),USA pronunciation n.
- Alvan, 1804–87, and his son Alvan Graham, 1832–97, U.S. astronomers and telescope-lens manufacturers.Champ (champ),USA pronunciation (James Beauchamp), 1850–1921, U.S. political leader: Speaker of the House 1911–19.
- (Charles) Joseph (Joe), born 1939, Canadian political leader: prime minister 1979–80.
- George Rogers, 1752–1818, U.S. soldier.John Bates (bāts),USA pronunciation 1847–1938, U.S. economist and educator.
- Kenneth B(ancroft), born 1914, U.S. psychologist and educator, born in the Panama Canal Zone.
- Mark Wayne, 1896–1984, U.S. general.
- Thomas Campbell (Tom), 1899–1977, associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1949–67.Walter Van Til•burg (van til′bərg),USA pronunciation 1909–71, U.S. author.
- William, 1770–1838, U.S. soldier and explorer (brother of George R. Clark): on expedition with Meriwether Lewis 1804–06.
- a male given name: a surname, ultimately derived from clerk.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Hi folks, this picture is about Model SD-005 Clark Park Bench ( Graveside Benches #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 809 x 712. This attachment's file size is just 59 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Graveside Benches.
Probably the most problematic occasion after redevelopment or occupy the house or condo is to arange the Graveside Benches and fit the clothes belonged for the whole household. It really is than simply taking care of shifting notification as well as other companies, even more intricate. Choose units and guarantee its benefits aren't effortless, especially inside the center of moving house. For instance, in the room, the wardrobe is normally not only used-to store all apparel.
You ought to first consider the following considerations prior to making your alternatives. The very first thing to see is to make sure the size of a wardrobe ideal sleep house potential. Even though fill since it moves through the bed room door, never to the clear presence of the wardrobe that's too large, actually sweltering place that turned-out to become small. In addition to less harmonious, create trouble passing inside the room.
Make sure your Graveside Benches's look meets the room's articles. the cabinet should also unsightly, although yes, as the dilemma is not simply healthy and never have to bistro. Presently, in addition to large that is accessible attire with around nearly achieve the limit, additionally there are little. But, whatever the decision, make sure that your dresser that is selected and harmoniously fit in the room.
Relevant Images of Model SD-005 Clark Park Bench ( Graveside Benches #5)
- Kitchen Sink Installation Clips
- Boxspring And Mattress Queen
- 36 X 72 Shower Curtain
- Metal Bathroom Shelf Rack
- Industrial Floor Lamp
- Light Up Your Life
- Cabinet Catch
- Baby Shower Activity Ideas Not Games
- Blue Lamp San Francisco
- How To Build A Pole Garage
- Free Barn Shed Plans
- Door County Cottage Rentals
- Newborn High Chair
- Houses For Rent In Lubbock
- Black Pantry Door
- Girlfriends House