Measuremeas•ure (mezh′ər),USA pronunciation n., v., -ured, -ur•ing.
- a unit or standard of measurement: weights and measures.
- a system of measurement: liquid measure.
- an instrument, as a graduated rod or a container of standard capacity, for measuring.
- the extent, dimensions, quantity, etc., of something, ascertained esp. by comparison with a standard: to take the measure of a thing.
- the act or process of ascertaining the extent, dimensions, or quantity of something;
- a definite or known quantity measured out: to drink a measure of wine.
- any standard of comparison, estimation, or judgment.
- a quantity, degree, or proportion: in large measure.
- a moderate amount: to live with a measure of enjoyment.
- a limit, or an extent or degree not to be exceeded: to know no measure.
- reasonable bounds or limits: to know no measure.
- a legislative bill or enactment: The senate passed the new measure.
- Usually, measures. actions or procedures intended as a means to an end: to take measures to avert suspicion.
- a short rhythmical movement or arrangement, as in poetry or music.
- a particular kind of such arrangement.
- the music contained between two bar lines;
- a metrical unit.
- an air or melody.
- a slow, dignified dance.
- Print. the width, measured in ems or picas, to which a column or page of printed matter is set.
- measures, Geol. beds;
- Math. an abstraction of the property of length;
a set function assigning to each set of a collection of sets a value, usu. having the properties of sigma finiteness and fnite additivity, the functional value of the whole collection being greater than zero.
- beyond measure, too much to be reckoned;
extremely: The suffering that they endured was beyond measure.
- for good measure, as an extra: In addition to dessert, they served chocolates for good measure.
- have or take someone's measure, to judge or assess someone's character, capabilities, etc.;
size up: During their conversation she was taking his measure as a prospective employee.
- in a or some measure, to some extent or degree: His conclusion is justified in some measure.
- to ascertain the extent, dimensions, quantity, capacity, etc., of, esp. by comparison with a standard: to measure boundaries.
- to mark off or deal out by way of measurement (often fol. by off or out ): to measure out two cups of flour.
- to estimate the relative amount, value, etc., of, by comparison with some standard: to measure the importance of an issue.
- to judge or appraise by comparison with something or someone else: to measure Corneille against Racine.
- to serve as the measure of: Her sacrifices measure the degree of her love.
- to adjust or proportion: to measure a portion to one's liking.
- to bring into comparison or competition: to measure one's strength with another's.
- to travel over;
traverse: to measure a room with great strides.
- to take measurements.
- to admit of measurement.
- to be of a specified measure.
- measure one's length, to fall or be knocked down;
fall flat: He missed a step in the dark and measured his length at the bottom.
- measure swords:
- to test one's preparedness for a contest or encounter.
- to battle with swords.
- to fight, compete, etc.: The producer of the poorly reviewed show decided to measure swords with the critics.
- measure up,
- to reach a certain standard: The exhibition didn't measure up to last year's.
- to be capable or qualified: As an administrator, he couldn't quite measure up.
Eacheach (ēch),USA pronunciation adj.
- every one of two or more considered individually or one by one: each stone in a building; a hallway with a door at each end.
- every one individually;
each one: Each had a different solution to the problem.
- to, from, or for each;
apiece: They cost a dollar each.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hello folks, this picture is about Measure Each Cabinet Opening (exceptional Molding For Cabinets #7). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1101 x 826. This photo's file size is only 77 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Molding For Cabinets.
The bathroom is generally smaller, in comparison with additional areas inside your home. Additionally they generally have numerous angles, consequently Measure Each Cabinet Opening (exceptional Molding For Cabinets #7) can be very complicated. The variation between a terrible job that really needs to become repainted plus a good job depends mainly on the shade of the color chosen for the task. The hues used affect how the area is sensed.
Using hues that are dim makes the area look smaller and darker. The space brightens up, and ensure it is seem greater. The quantity of moisture in the toilet is significantly greater than in different rooms. Here is the major reason why color is removed in appropriately painted bathrooms. It must penetrate deep enough to bathe the painted area. This is dependent upon paint used's quality as well as painting practices.
When Measure Each Cabinet Opening (exceptional Molding For Cabinets #7) which are prone to form there are various coloring available that have ides. Nonetheless, typically, color generated designed for the restroom is adequate. Make sure the location around wall or the limit that's frequently covered by the gear should really be tightly closed whilst not to remove.
Similar Pictures of Measure Each Cabinet Opening (exceptional Molding For Cabinets #7)
- Loft Bed And Desk Combo
- Kichler Wall Sconce
- Bench And Squat Rack
- Electric Fireplaces Home Depot
- Fireplace Heaters Electric At Walmart
- Cabin John Shopping Center Restaurants
- Boot Barn Nashville Locations
- Nearest United States Post Office
- Chocolate Leather Recliner
- Buy Electric Fireplace Insert
- Curved Console Table
- Nmat Sectional Cut Off
- Google Sheets Table
- Go Section 8 Santa Clara County
- Baby First Stool
- Oil Filter Housing Leak