Ladderlad•der (lad′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure of wood, metal, or rope, commonly consisting of two sidepieces between which a series of bars or rungs are set at suitable distances, forming a means of climbing up or down.
- something resembling this.
- a means of rising, as to eminence: the ladder of success.
- a graded series of stages or levels in status;
a hierarchical order of position or rank: high on the political ladder.
- companionway (def. 1).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a run in a stocking.
- to climb or mount by means of a ladder: to ladder a wall.
- to furnish with a ladder: to ladder a water tower.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to cause a run in (a stocking).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to get a run, as in a stocking.
- to gain in popularity or importance: He laddered to the top of his profession.
lad′der•like′, lad′der•y, adj.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Supplysup•ply1 (sə plī′),USA pronunciation v., -plied, -ply•ing, n., pl. -plies.
- to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- to furnish or provide (something wanting or requisite): to supply electricity to a community.
- to make up, compensate for, or satisfy (a deficiency, loss, need, etc.): The TVA supplied the need for cheap electricity.
- to fill or occupy as a substitute, as a vacancy, a pulpit, etc.: During the summer local clergymen will supply the pulpit.
- to fill the place of another, esp. the pulpit of a church, temporarily or as a substitute: Who will supply until the new minister arrives?
- the act of supplying, furnishing, providing, satisfying, etc.: to begin the supply of household help.
- something that is supplied: The storm cut off our water supply.
- a quantity of something on hand or available, as for use;
a stock or store: Did you see our new supply of shirts?
- Usually, supplies. a provision, stock, or store of food or other things necessary for maintenance: to lay in supplies for the winter.
- [Econ.]the quantity of a commodity that is in the market and available for purchase or that is available for purchase at a particular price.
- all items necessary for the equipment, maintenance, and operation of a military command, including food, clothing, arms, ammunition, fuel, materials, and machinery.
- procurement, distribution, maintenance, and salvage of supplies.
- a person who fills a vacancy or takes the place of another, esp. temporarily.
- supplies. [Obs.]reinforcements.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Marvelous Chatsworth Ladder Rack #5 Comnet Telecom Supply. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 821 x 437. It's file size is just 70 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Chatsworth Ladder Rack.
This design's use applies should you have youngsters who're produced outdated. If your kids are preschoolers, you must avoid using these hues. Why? Yes needless to say, to prevent the effect of dirty that induced because not him toddlers in having fun with your chosen furniture.
Additional colors as possible utilize never to present specific consequences about the utilization of your home furniture design. In case you pick Marvelous Chatsworth Ladder Rack #5 Comnet Telecom Supply that caused the mysterious, for natural coloring you are able to pick brown or green leaves. For an elegant and stylish impact can be manifested by presenting along with black.
Particularly if you have animals such as cats or dogs, must prevent the use of components and furniture is bright. You'll be irritated with care that is additional. The white coloring is generally rapidly noticeable if spots or dirt. So you is going to be fascinated easily obsolete and run-down, so no further elegant furniture.
Relevant Images of Marvelous Chatsworth Ladder Rack #5 Comnet Telecom Supply
- Countertop Storage Containers
- Baby Shower Gift Ideas To Make
- Macys.com Furniture
- Chinese Table
- Gap Between Door And Frame
- Baking Cooling Rack
- Open Light Up Sign
- Aviation Upholstery Jobs
- Natuzzi Leather Furniture
- Full Body Workout With Dumbbells And Bench
- Metal Table Legs Ikea
- Chrystal Chandeliers
- Icu Room
- Garage Fresh Trinidad
- Closet Stockists
- Boston Rooms For Rent