Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hi , this attachment is about Log Cabin ( Drummond Island Cabins #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 840 x 630. This picture's file size is only 114 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Drummond Island Cabins.
All you do is make sure when modifying your Log Cabin ( Drummond Island Cabins #1) that there will be no issues with the building signal office. Minute, get an office wall was protected using the color you need. It would be healthier to choose neutral hues is not that dense, when you have a tiny office.
Furthermore, you can get a wall with arrangements. By holding a picture on it this is often completed. As a result it'll absolutely sustain an improved environment. Next, get your working environment sorted by placing a ledge or table with drawers or compartments incorporate more. It will be simpler to decorate, for those who have a more impressive workplace. A nice and comfortable lounge may be the best supplement to it.
It would be easier for those who have a more substantial workplace. Then you then could add products handy to get your office with arrangements like home. Goods for example lights, mirrors, vases affect within your office decoration.
Similar Galleries on Log Cabin ( Drummond Island Cabins #1)
- Johnson & Co Plumbing & Gas
- Black And White Vertical Blinds
- How To Build A Awning Over A Deck
- 1989 Ford Probe Interior
- Dcs Plumbing
- Navy Officer Careers
- Call Of Duty Bed Comforter
- Motion Sensor Faucets
- Oak Upholstered Dining Room Chairs
- Coupons Lamps Plus
- Motion Sensor Faucets
- Anthropologie Octopus Shower Curtain
- Cnd Lamp Bulbs
- Aeroponic Garden
- Baths Vanities
- Bottle Chandelier Diy