10 pictures of LBJ Sits Behind The Johnson Desk With His Wife, Claudia \ ( Desk In The Oval Office #4)
Behindbe•hind (bi hīnd′),USA pronunciation prep.
- at or toward the rear of: Look behind the house.
- not keeping up with, later than;
after: behind schedule.
- in the state of making less progress than: We can't afford to fall behind our competitors.
- on the farther side of;
beyond: behind the mountain.
- originating, supporting, or promoting: Who's behind this program?
- hidden or unrevealed by: Malice lay behind her smile.
- at the controls of: behind the wheel of a car.
- at or toward the rear;
rearward: to lag behind.
- in a place, state, or stage already passed.
- in arrears;
behindhand: to be behind in one's rent.
- slow, as a watch or clock: more than 20 minutes behind.
- as a cause or often latent feature of: Behind their harassment lay the traditional fear of foreigners.
- in a situation that exists afterward: The victim left behind a large family.
- [Archaic.]in reserve;
to come: Greater support is yet behind.
- following: the man behind.
- the buttocks.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
JohnsonJohn•son ( jon′sən; for 3 also Sw. yŏŏn′sôn),USA pronunciation n.
- Andrew, 1808–75, seventeenth president of the U.S. 1865–69.Charles Spur•geon (spûr′jən),USA pronunciation 1893–1956, U.S. educator and sociologist. Ey•vind (ā′vin),USA pronunciation 1900–76, Swedish writer: Nobel prize 1974.
- Gerald White, 1890–1980, U.S. writer.Howard (Deer•ing) (dēr′ing),USA pronunciation 1896?–1972, U.S. businessman: founder of restaurant and motel chain.
- Jack (John Arthur), 1878–1946, U.S. heavyweight prizefighter: world champion 1908–15.
- James Price, 1891–1955, U.S. pianist and jazz composer.James Wel•don (wel′dən),USA pronunciation 1871–1938, U.S. poet and essayist. Lyn•don Baines (lin′dən bānz),USA pronunciation 1908–73, thirty-sixth president of the U.S. 1963–69.
- Philip C(ortelyou), born 1906, U.S. architect and author.Rev•er•dy (rev′ər dē),USA pronunciation 1796–1876, U.S. lawyer and politician: senator 1845–49, 1863–68. Richard Men•tor (men′tər, -tôr),USA pronunciation 1780–1850, vice president of the U.S. 1837–41.
- Samuel ("Dr. Johnson''), 1709–84, English lexicographer, critic, poet, and conversationalist.Virginia E(sh•el•man) (esh′əl mən),USA pronunciation born 1925, U.S. psychologist: researcher on human sexual behavior (wife of William H. Masters).
- Walter Perry ("Big Train''), 1887–1946, U.S. baseball player.
- Sir William, 1715–74, British colonial administrator in America, born in Ireland.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Hishis (hiz; unstressed iz),USA pronunciation pron.
- the possessive form of he (used as an attributive or predicative adjective): His coat is the brown one. This brown coat is his. Do you mind his speaking first?
- that or those belonging to him: His was the cleverest remark of all. I borrowed a tie of his.
Hello folks, this attachment is about LBJ Sits Behind The Johnson Desk With His Wife, Claudia \ ( Desk In The Oval Office #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 569 x 387. This blog post's file size is just 30 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Desk In The Oval Office.
The matter of globalwarming and also unlawful logging's deterrence progressively being echoed within our ears. Furthermore, as being an exotic place that likewise performed with a job whilst the world's lungs. But what energy if its citizenry does not, or less-friendly towards the atmosphere? of alternative components, including LBJ Sits Behind The Johnson Desk With His Wife, Claudia \ ( Desk In The Oval Office #4), less usage for instance.
To become experienced and more successful use bamboo, see idea sundries enhance the house with bamboo subsequent editorial-style. Bamboo is associated with traditional components which can be less modern. Possibly this is something that makes a lot of people 'modern' who refuse to wear bamboo. But in the arms of the creative brain, bamboo can be altered into furniture.
LBJ Sits Behind The Johnson Desk With His Wife, Claudia \ ( Desk In The Oval Office #4) framed mirror by paint and provide could be a modern decorations that are decorative that are societal. Though a simple form, towel rack made from bamboo the image above does not search old fashioned, definitely. Its minimalistic style, merged having a contemporary interior style minimalism. Once we know, the bamboo-segment using its stops sealed. Closed stops can be utilized as pure planting method. Just need dexterity and ability, subsequently be potted plant of bamboo.
Random Pictures of LBJ Sits Behind The Johnson Desk With His Wife, Claudia \ ( Desk In The Oval Office #4)
- Ceil Value
- How To Organize Cans In A Pantry
- Kidkraft 2 In 1 Activity Table With Board 17576
- Java House Iowa City
- Custom Roof Trusses
- Garage Rack
- Ideas To Decorate Bedroom
- Mattress Manufacturers In Kenya
- Cabin John Shopping Center Restaurants
- Ceiling Hanging Lamp
- Desk Space
- 12 Inch Vase
- Fat In Stool Pictures
- Homes For Sale In Pingree Grove Il
- Gardening Bench Plans
- Living Room Rugs Uk