Drilldrill1 (dril),USA pronunciation n.
- [Mach., Building Trades.]
- a shaftlike tool with two or more cutting edges for making holes in firm materials, esp. by rotation.
- a tool, esp. a hand tool, for holding and operating such a tool.
- training in formal marching or other precise military or naval movements.
- an exercise in such training: gun drill.
- any strict, methodical, repetitive, or mechanical training, instruction, or exercise: a spelling drill.
- the correct or customary manner of proceeding.
- a gastropod, Urosalpinx cinera, that bores holes in shellfish, as oysters.
- to pierce or bore a hole in (something).
- to make (a hole) by boring.
- to instruct and exercise in formation marching and movement, in the carrying of arms during formal marching, and in the formal handling of arms for ceremonies and guard work.
- to impart (knowledge) by strict training, discipline, or repetition.
- to pierce or bore something with or as with a drill.
- to go through exercise in military or other training.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hi , this attachment is about Jet JDP-15B Benchtop 15'' Drill Press ( Bench Drill Presses #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 626 x 626. It's file size is only 29 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your computer, you may Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Bench Drill Presses.
You are among those who tend rarely and to be chaotic spend some time athome? Do not ensure it is like a buffer to possess flowers in the home. But, obviously, you have to purchase the best plant as it is influential when it comes to selecting a Jet JDP-15B Benchtop 15'' Drill Press ( Bench Drill Presses #8). Greater use of tropical flowers for maintenance is relatively easy, if you should be the type of who rather occupied.
Cactus, like, just needs a little water in their attention so that you don't need an excessive amount of focus on it. So you can select a tiny pan anyway typically, cacti can be bought in tiny measurements. Select a coloring pan that meets the overall design concept of the household.
Other herbs that you could select are Sansevieria. you must choose a diverse container due to the dimension that's Sansevieria that is bigger, although therapy resembles a cactus. Whatever container you decide on, attempt to make sure that it has a discharge ditch at the bottom. Flat water in a container often leads pan putting areas become inducing the onset of root rot and dirty, wet. When possible, please also select Jet JDP-15B Benchtop 15'' Drill Press ( Bench Drill Presses #8) which have legs for drainage that is clean.
Random Galleries of Jet JDP-15B Benchtop 15'' Drill Press ( Bench Drill Presses #8)
- Bridgecraft Sofas
- Kitchen Ceiling Lights Flush Mount
- Chair For Infants
- Google Sheets Table
- Biology Place Lab Bench
- How To Build A Fire Pit Out Of Pavers
- Cabin Creek Sweaters
- Free Dutch Boy Quilt Pattern
- Nearest Olive Garden To Me
- El Patio Restaurant Chicago
- Live To Sleep Mattress
- Best Shower Stalls
- Fornasetti Rug
- Las Vegas Couches
- Amazing Bath Tubs
- Lowes Tv Stand Fireplace Combo