Incoming President Barack Obama Will Keep His Predecessor's Desk And Carpet. (ordinary Desk In The Oval Office #3)
Incoming President Barack Obama Will Keep His Predecessor's Desk And Carpet. (ordinary Desk In The Oval Office #3) Pictures Album
Keepkeep (kēp),USA pronunciation v., kept, keep•ing, n.
- to hold or retain in one's possession;
hold as one's own: If you like it, keep it. Keep the change.
- to hold or have the use of for a period of time: You can keep it for the summer.
- to hold in a given place;
store: You can keep your things in here.
- to maintain (some action), esp. in accordance with specific requirements, a promise, etc.: to keep watch; to keep step.
- to cause to continue in a given position, state, course, or action: to keep a light burning; to keep a child happy.
- to maintain in condition or order, as by care and labor: He keeps his car in good condition.
- to maintain in usable or edible condition;
preserve: If you want to keep meat for a long time, freeze it.
- to hold in custody or under guard, as a prisoner: They kept him in jail.
- to cause to stay in a particular place;
prevent or restrain from departure: The work kept her at the office.
- to have regularly in stock and for sale: to keep a large supply of machine parts.
- to maintain in one's service or for one's use or enjoyment: to keep a car and chauffeur.
- to associate with: She keeps bad company.
- to have the care, charge, or custody of: She keeps my dog when I travel.
- to refrain from disclosing;
withhold from the knowledge of others: to keep a secret.
- to withhold from use;
save: I'll keep this toy until you learn to behave. Keep the good wine for company.
- to hold back or restrain: They kept the child from talking. Nothing can keep him from doing it.
- to maintain control of;
regulate: to keep the peace; to keep your temper.
- to maintain by writing: to keep a diary.
- to record (business transactions, daily occurrences, etc.) regularly: to keep records; to keep a list of visitors.
- to observe;
pay obedient regard to (a law, rule, promise, etc.).
- to conform to;
fulfill: to keep one's word.
- to observe (a season, festival, etc.) with formalities or rites: to keep Christmas.
- to maintain or carry on, as an establishment, business, etc.;
- to guard;
protect: He kept her from harm.
- to maintain or support: It costs more each year to keep a house.
- to support or contribute to the support of in return for sexual or other favors.
- to take care of;
tend: to keep a vegetable garden.
- to raise (livestock): These farmers keep goats and cattle.
- to remain in (a place, spot, etc.): Please keep your seats.
- to maintain one's position in or on: He kept the job.
- to continue to follow (a path, track, course, etc.).
- to maintain in active existence, as an assembly, court, or fair.
- to continue in an action, course, position, state, etc.: to keep in sight; to keep going.
- to remain, or continue to be, as specified: to keep cool.
- to remain or stay in a particular place: to keep indoors.
- to continue unimpaired or without spoiling: The food will keep on ice.
- to admit of being reserved for a future occasion: I have more to tell you, but it will keep.
- to keep oneself or itself as specified (fol. by away, back, off, out, etc.): Keep off the grass.
- to restrain oneself;
refrain (usually fol. by from): Try to keep from smiling.
- keep at, to persist in;
be steadfast: You'll never master your French unless you keep at it.
- keep back:
- to hold in check;
restrain: The dikes kept back the floodwaters.
- to stay away from: The crowds would not keep back from the barrier.
- to refuse to reveal: The prisoner was keeping back vital information.
- keep books, to maintain financial records.
- keep down:
- to hold under control or at a reduced or acceptable level: to keep your voice down.
- to prevent from going up or increasing: to keep prices down.
- keep in with, to stay in someone's favor;
be on good terms with: They are social climbers who make certain to keep in with all the right people.
- keep on, to continue;
persist: If you keep on singing they'll ask you to leave.
- keep tab or tabs on. See tab 1 (def. 11).
- keep time. See time (def. 40).
- keep to:
- to adhere to;
conform to: She keeps to the rules.
- to confine oneself to: to keep to one's bed.
- keep to oneself:
- to remain aloof from the society of others.
- to hold (something) as secret or confidential: I'll tell you only if you promise to keep it to yourself.
- keep track of. See track (def. 22).
- keep up:
- to maintain an equal rate of speed, activity, or progress with another or others.
- to persevere;
- to maintain the good condition of;
keep in repair.
- Also, keep up on or with. to stay informed: to keep up on current events.
- to match one's friends, neighbors, business associates, etc., in success, affluence, etc.
- board and lodging;
support: to work for one's keep.
- the innermost and strongest structure or central tower of a medieval castle.
- keeps, (used with a sing. v.) a game of marbles in which the players keep the marbles they have won.
- for keeps, [Informal.]
- under the stipulation that one keeps one's winnings.
- with serious intent or purpose.
permanently: They decided to settle the argument for keeps.
Hishis (hiz; unstressed iz),USA pronunciation pron.
- the possessive form of he (used as an attributive or predicative adjective): His coat is the brown one. This brown coat is his. Do you mind his speaking first?
- that or those belonging to him: His was the cleverest remark of all. I borrowed a tie of his.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Hi folks, this photo is about Incoming President Barack Obama Will Keep His Predecessor's Desk And Carpet. (ordinary Desk In The Oval Office #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 660 x 437. It's file size is just 54 KB. If You ought to save This image to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Desk In The Oval Office.
Incoming President Barack Obama Will Keep His Predecessor's Desk And Carpet. (ordinary Desk In The Oval Office #3) in an area, it surely needs cautiously and thorough calculation. Keeping furniture made randomly will have an effect on the condition of the room that felt messy and crowded, therefore it is unable to produce a gorgeous part of a space. As a bedroom is just a dressing table one distinct furniture comes in an exclusive place.
Dressers suitable place may jack the lovely side of one's individual bedrooms up. In case you assess the first location that will be occupied by furniture dressers before investing in a cabinet, it'd be great. It is vital that you prevent the dressing-table that meets the allocation of terrain for sale in the room's purchase.
Be sure you pick a dressing-table with optimum capacity. Desk In The Oval Office can be utilized for you who would like to adjust room is made up by the look of the.
Chairs could be the proper selection for a coupled with dressing-table, in addition to realistic as it could be incorporated beneath the under the dresser, ottoman also provides impression of sunshine.
Inside the perception of Incoming President Barack Obama Will Keep His Predecessor's Desk And Carpet. (ordinary Desk In The Oval Office #3) that you just need to be able to support all of the needs for example fragrances, accessories selection, until the 'functions' resources makeup materials. Generally, additional illumination is required by desks. This is circumvented by inserting a wall lamp to the right and remaining side mirror or with the addition of a little light at round the reflection.
If your room has a dimension that is not too extensive, dual function that is dressers can be the correct option. Like, dressing table which may simultaneously function as a workplace or you can choose a vanity equipped with plenty of bureau drawers so they can be utilized as being a repository for other knickknacks.
Similar Photos of Incoming President Barack Obama Will Keep His Predecessor's Desk And Carpet. (ordinary Desk In The Oval Office #3)
- Chevy Tahoe 2018 Interior
- Cabins In Ozark Mountains
- How To Make A Game Room In Minecraft
- Led Plant Lights
- Lexington Furniture Company
- Hickory Laminate Flooring Wide Plank
- Bottle Barn Liquors
- Bayfront Cottages Rockport Texas
- Foam Mattress Vacuum Bag
- Nc Withholding Tables
- Bow Plumbing And Heating
- 18 Tub Com
- Chandelier Beads
- Best Bathroom Remodeling Company
- Do Papillon Shed
- Fish Aquarium Decor