Grizzlygriz•zly (griz′lē),USA pronunciation adj., -zli•er, -zli•est, n., pl. -zlies.
- somewhat gray;
- See grizzly bear.
- a device for screening ore, consisting of a row of iron or steel bars.
Drilldrill1 (dril),USA pronunciation n.
- [Mach., Building Trades.]
- a shaftlike tool with two or more cutting edges for making holes in firm materials, esp. by rotation.
- a tool, esp. a hand tool, for holding and operating such a tool.
- training in formal marching or other precise military or naval movements.
- an exercise in such training: gun drill.
- any strict, methodical, repetitive, or mechanical training, instruction, or exercise: a spelling drill.
- the correct or customary manner of proceeding.
- a gastropod, Urosalpinx cinera, that bores holes in shellfish, as oysters.
- to pierce or bore a hole in (something).
- to make (a hole) by boring.
- to instruct and exercise in formation marching and movement, in the carrying of arms during formal marching, and in the formal handling of arms for ceremonies and guard work.
- to impart (knowledge) by strict training, discipline, or repetition.
- to pierce or bore something with or as with a drill.
- to go through exercise in military or other training.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Howdy there, this blog post is about Grizzly G9969 Radial Drill Press - Walmart.com (superb Grizzly Floor Drill Press #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 950 x 950. This photo's file size is only 74 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Grizzly Floor Drill Press.
Grizzly G9969 Radial Drill Press - Walmart.com (superb Grizzly Floor Drill Press #4) provides as being a natural place that may supply a lovely atmosphere and awesome, for this was at this juncture we've prepared some tips for gardening with small terrain to the top garden of the home.
Guidelines Sunshine. Sunshine is an essential element for crops, as the sunlight employed for photosynthesis by plants, therefore the simply try your plants get sunshine that is enough.
Make paving. Make a paving inside your yard, it's intended to guard your crops from trampled since lots of people driving by on around the playground.
Arranged Plant Spacing. Arrange a space with specific, crop situations are too close-together can give the effect that slender in the park, you possibly can make it seem neat, utilising of planting with a direct or a stripe pattern the method.
Which was a few of Grizzly G9969 Radial Drill Press - Walmart.com (superb Grizzly Floor Drill Press #4) ideas that one may connect with arrange a backyard having a narrow or tiny territory, so that you can inspire more of listed here are types of building a small backyard next to your home.
Random Galleries on Grizzly G9969 Radial Drill Press - Walmart.com (superb Grizzly Floor Drill Press #4)
- Master Bathroom Flooring
- Marine Officer Uniform
- Cylinder Bud Vase
- Ball Chain Shower Curtain Rings
- Craster Cottage
- Chiavari Chair Caps Wholesale
- Bristol Stool Scale Mug
- Cool Roofing Systems Inc
- High Traffic Rug
- Back Door Quilts
- Art Deco Lamps Uk
- Decorative Medicine Cabinet
- Inner Wardrobe Storage
- Baby Shower In Spanish
- Home Office Shelf Ideas
- Arts And Crafts Armoire