Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Hi folks, this picture is about Green Outdoor Bench #4 Convert-A-Bench - Walmart.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1780 x 1780. This picture's file size is just 319 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Green Outdoor Bench.
Timber floors you'll find so many different hues outthere in the market I'm sure something is to fit actually the wildest suggestions manufacturers. Although being innovative and driving the limitations of traditional-style is definitely delightful in the interiordesign sector is still extremely important to check out specific policies and directions to prevent several of the errors embarrassing Green Outdoor Bench #4 Convert-A-Bench - Walmart.com style.
The room measurement, surface and color of high ceilings, the walls along with the colour of the furniture ought to be your first concern when selecting colors for your flooring. For the ultimate design to be successful should really be secondary hues. The brand new ground must match the timber surfaces that are present to keep flow and the strength of the house.
Under you will locate some tips that are highly-effective although simple when deciding on the Green Outdoor Bench #4 Convert-A-Bench - Walmart.com on your interior to bear in mind.
Avoid dim flooring in a little place with black walls - it'll produce the room more heavy and dismal (observe surfaces made from black timber). Dim hues bring the warmth of another elements of design out. For surfaces and light colored floors ceilings go in areas with low.
Random Posts of Green Outdoor Bench #4 Convert-A-Bench - Walmart.com
- In Line Chlorine Feeder
- Italian Leather Sectionals On Sale
- Baby Showers For Girls
- Old Tub Drain
- Blood In Stools
- Cast Aluminum Patio Furniture Sale
- Grey Buffet Table
- Antique Lamp Company
- Drawer Organizer Boxes
- Cribs Espresso
- Large Outdoor Table
- Cheap Living Room Designs
- How To Organize Cans In A Pantry
- Marcel Decor
- Building A Shooting Bench
- Living Room Wood Floor