Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
BritishBrit•ish (brit′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Great Britain or its inhabitants.
- used esp. by natives or inhabitants of Great Britain: In this dictionary, "Brit.'' is an abbreviation for "British usage.''
- the people native to or inhabiting Great Britain.
- See British English.
- the Celtic language of the ancient Britons.
Howdy , this image is about Great British Chefs (awesome Cheesy Cottage Pie #9). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 3000 x 2000. It's file size is just 2526 KB. If You want to save This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Cheesy Cottage Pie.
Everybody knows that Great British Chefs (awesome Cheesy Cottage Pie #9) shade is one for making a layout that is beautiful bedroom of the most important factors. Coloring can be an indispensable component for remodeling or producing styles, therefore selecting the most appropriate colors has to be carefully considered.
As previously mentioned in the last report, along with can push impact on belief, feeling and connection. Consequently, you must pay specific attention in choosing the color that is right on your family rooms.
The bedroom can be a spot where we sleep, a refuge where we sleep once we are exhausted, tired of the daily regimen, or simply whenever we are ill. The sack will be the area where we desired remain muted, examine a well liked novel or simply to be alone. Rooms must be a spot that will make us feel comfortable.
Random Images of Great British Chefs (awesome Cheesy Cottage Pie #9)
- Murphy Bed With Sofa
- Driver License Office Hours
- Chevy Hhr Floor Mats
- Dss Help Desk
- Bill Of Rights Section 15
- Modern Outdoor Chair
- Homework Table
- Cottage Rentals Florida Keys
- Bar Behind Sofa
- Kids Drawers
- Diy Christmas Light Balls
- Curl On Mattress
- Custom Roof Trusses
- Iron Man 3 Garage
- Diy Baby Mat
- Best Sink Disposal