Goodgood (gŏŏd),USA pronunciation adj., bet•ter, best, n., interj., adv.
- morally excellent;
pious: a good man.
- satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
- of high quality;
fit: It is good that you are here. His credentials are good.
- well-behaved: a good child.
- kind, beneficent, or friendly: to do a good deed.
- honorable or worthy;
in good standing: a good name.
- educated and refined: She has a good background.
- financially sound or safe: His credit is good.
not counterfeit: a good quarter.
- sound or valid: good judgment; good reasons.
responsible: good advice.
beneficial: Fresh fruit is good for you.
- in excellent condition;
healthy: good teeth.
- not spoiled or tainted;
palatable: The meat was still good after three months in the freezer.
propitious: good news.
amiable: in good spirits.
- free of distress or pain;
comfortable: to feel good after surgery.
pleasant: Have a good time.
handsome: She has a good figure.
- (of the complexion) smooth;
free from blemish.
- close or intimate;
warm: She's a good friend of mine.
- sufficient or ample: a good supply.
satisfactory for the purpose: a good day for fishing.
- competent or skillful;
clever: a good manager; good at arithmetic.
- skillfully or expertly done: a really good job; a good play.
- conforming to rules of grammar, usage, etc.;
correct: good English.
- socially proper: good manners.
- remaining available to one: Don't throw good money after bad.
- comparatively new or of relatively fine quality: Don't play in the mud in your good clothes.
- best or most dressy: He wore his good suit to the office today.
- full: a good day's journey away.
- fairly large or great: a good amount.
- free from precipitation or cloudiness: good weather.
- (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs, being conscious and comfortable, and having excellent appetite, mobility, etc.
rich: good soil.
- loyal: a good Democrat.
- (of a return or service in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) landing within the limits of a court or section of a court.
- [Horse Racing.](of the surface of a track) drying after a rain so as to be still slightly sticky: This horse runs best on a good track.
- (of meat, esp. beef ) noting or pertaining to the specific grade below "choice,'' containing more lean muscle and less edible fat than "prime'' or "choice.''
- favorably regarded (used as an epithet for a ship, town, etc.): the good shipSyrena.
- as good as. See as 1 (def. 18).
- good for:
- certain to repay (money owed) because of integrity, financial stability, etc.
- the equivalent in value of: Two thousand stamps are good for one coffeepot.
- able to survive or continue functioning for (the length of time or the distance indicated): These tires are good for another 10,000 miles.
- valid or in effect for (the length of time indicated): a license good for one year.
- (used as an expression of approval): Good for you!
- good full, (of a sail or sails) well filled, esp. when sailing close to the wind;
- make good:
- to make recompense for;
- to implement an agreement;
- to be successful.
- to substantiate;
- to carry out;
execute: The convicts made good their getaway.
- no good, without value or merit;
contemptible: The check was no good.
- profit or advantage;
benefit: What good will that do? We shall work for the common good.
- excellence or merit;
kindness: to do good.
- moral righteousness;
virtue: to be a power for good.
- (esp. in the grading of U.S. beef ) an official grade below that of "choice.''
- possessions, esp. movable effects or personal property.
- articles of trade;
merchandise: canned goods.
- what has been promised or is expected: to deliver the goods.
- the genuine article.
- evidence of guilt, as stolen articles: to catch someone with the goods.
- cloth or textile material: top-quality linen goods.
- [Chiefly Brit.]merchandise sent by land, rather than by water or air.
- come to no good, to end in failure or as a failure: Her jealous relatives said that she would come to no good.
- for good, finally and permanently;
forever: to leave the country for good.Also, for good and all.
- the good:
- the ideal of goodness or morality.
- good things or persons collectively.
- to the good:
- generally advantageous: That's all to the good, but what do I get out of it?
- richer in profit or gain: When he withdrew from the partnership, he was several thousand dollars to the good.
- (used as an expression of approval or satisfaction): Good! Now we can all go home.
- good and, very;
exceedingly: This soup is good and hot.
Backyardback•yard (bak′yärd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the portion of a lot or building site behind a house, structure, or the like, sometimes fenced, walled, etc.
- a familiar or nearby area;
Catfishcat•fish (kat′fish′),USA pronunciation n. pl. (esp. collectively) -fish, ([esp. referring to two or more kinds or species]) -fish•es.
- any of the numerous fishes of the order or suborder Nematognathi (or Siluroidei), characterized by barbels around the mouth and the absence of scales.
- a wolffish of the genus Anarhichas.
- any of various other fishes having a fancied resemblance to a cat.
Farmingfarm•ing (fär′ming),USA pronunciation n.
- the business of operating a farm.
- the practice of letting or leasing taxes, revenue, etc., for collection.
CAMERAcam•er•a (kam′ər ə, kam′rə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•as for 1,2, -er•ae (-ə rē)USA pronunciation for 3, adj.
- a boxlike device for holding a film or plate sensitive to light, having an aperture controlled by a shutter that, when opened, admits light enabling an object to be focused, usually by means of a lens, on the film or plate, thereby producing a photographic image.
- (in a television transmitting apparatus) the device in which the picture to be televised is formed before it is changed into electric impulses.
- a judge's private office.
- in camera:
- [Law.]in the privacy of a judge's chambers.
- off camera, out of the range of a television or motion-picture camera.
- on camera, being filmed or televised by a live camera: Be sure to look alert when you are on camera.
- Print. camera-ready.
Howdy there, this picture is about Good Backyard Catfish Farming #1 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 664 x 498. It's file size is only 95 KB. If You decided to save This image to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Backyard Catfish Farming.
For it was on this occasion we've prepared some tips for gardening around the top garden of the house with small land Good Backyard Catfish Farming #1 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA serves like a green location that will give a gorgeous environment and cool.
Produce paving. Make a paving within your backyard, it is intended to guard your plants because many individuals transferring by on round the park from trampled.
Which was a number of Good Backyard Catfish Farming #1 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA recommendations that you can connect with prepare a garden using a narrow or tiny territory, in order to encourage more of listed here are samples of owning a modest yard close to your house.
Directions Daylight. Daylight is actually a very important factor for flowers, since the sunlight employed for photosynthesis, and so the simply try your plants get sunshine that is enough.
Established Plant Space. Arrange a spacing with exact, crop situations are too close-together can give the feeling that slim in the park, you possibly can make it look nice, utilizing the approach to planting with a direct or a stripe pattern.
More Photos on Good Backyard Catfish Farming #1 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
- Open Light Up Sign
- Causes Of Greenish Stool
- Cabin Filter Location
- Desk Organization Products
- Led Bulbs For Ceiling Fixtures
- How To Clean Bathroom Mold
- Floor Brite
- 30 Swivel Bar Stool
- Boys Blanket Sleepers
- Nb Cottages
- Jacuzzi Bathtubs For Small Bathrooms
- Lexington Furniture Company
- Green Brown Stool
- Nautical Lights
- Best Double Shower Head
- Antique Quilt Frame