Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Tomatoesto•ma•to (tə mā′tō, -mä′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -toes.
- any of several plants belonging to the genus Lycopersicon, of the nightshade family, native to Mexico and Central and South America, esp. the widely cultivated species L. lycopersicum, bearing a mildly acid, pulpy, usually red fruit eaten raw or cooked as a vegetable.
- the fruit itself.
- [Older Slang]([sometimes offensive]). a girl or woman.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Howdy , this blog post is about Garden Tomatoes #8 Sunset Magazine. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 940 x 940. This blog post's file size is just 208 KB. If You decided to save This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Garden Tomatoes.
Are you having difficulty identifying which lights will soon be chosen for the Garden Tomatoes, or simply the very best light style for you? Properly, nowadays is the lucky time because we shall give you four amazing recommendations on HOWTO select the great light on your bedroom! Bedside lights are a must in nearly every bedroom.
The important thing will be to select the solution that best matches your preferences whether aesthetics or their space is associated. It's important why the specific lighting is placed not there and here to decide.
However, it is sometimes insufficient, so you must look into it to contemplate how many plainly educated places you need to have inside your bedroom. You choose to use somewhat wall sconce or even a lamp as your bedroom lamp and can go with diverse ways.
Related Images on Garden Tomatoes #8 Sunset Magazine
- Furniture Stores In Johnson City Tn
- Martha Stewart Drawer Dividers
- Mini Cooper Roof Decals
- Ceramic Fire Pits
- Belfast Sink Wall Brackets
- Diy Self Watering Planter
- Name That Tune Baby Shower Game
- Brooklyn Bar Stool
- How To Make An Entryway Bench
- Armchair Economist
- Decorative Pillows Sale
- Gel Can Fireplace
- Blue Polka Dot Duvet Cover
- Extra Wide Grommet Curtain Panels
- Affordable Modern Cribs
- How To Build Plywood Garage Cabinets