First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket have 7 pictures , they are First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket #1 Westek OMLC3BC-4 Outdoor Motion Activated Light Control - Flood Lighting - Amazon.com, First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket #2 First Alert Motion Sensing Light Socket Explanation And Un-boxing Video - YouTube, Charming First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket #3 Alert PIR725 Motion-Sensing Light Socket, Awesome First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket #4 First Alert PIR725 Motion Sensing Motion Activated Light Socket - Sensor For Ceiling Light - Amazon.com, First Alert PIR725 Motion Sensing Motion Activated Light Socket - Sensor For Ceiling Light - Amazon.com, View Larger., First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket #7 First Alert PIR720RN Motion Sensing Light Socket - Motion Sensor Light Socket - Amazon.com. Following are the photos:
The post of First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket was uploaded on October 6, 2018 at 5:01 am. It is posted on the Lighting category. First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket is tagged with First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket, First, Alert, Pir725, Motion, Sensing, Light, Socket..
Firstfirst (fûrst),USA pronunciation adj.
- being before all others with respect to time, order, rank, importance, etc., used as the ordinal number of one: the first edition;
the first vice president.
- highest or chief among several voices or instruments of the same class: first alto; first horn.
- low (def. 31).
- (often cap.) being a member of the household or an intimate acquaintance of the president of the U.S. or of the governor of a state: the First Lady; Checkers, the first dog.
- first thing, before anything else;
promptly: I'll call you first thing when I arrive.
- before all others or anything else in time, order, rank, etc.
- before some other thing, event, etc.: If you're going, phone first.
- for the first time: She first visited Atlanta in 1980.
- in preference to something else;
sooner: I'd die first.
- in the first place;
- first and last, everything considered;
above all else;
altogether: First and last, it is important to know oneself.
- first off, [Informal.]at the outset;
immediately: He wanted to know first off why he hadn't been notified.
- the person or thing that is first in time, order, rank, etc.
- the beginning.
- the first part;
first member of a series.
- the voice or instrument that takes the highest or chief part in its class, esp. in an orchestra or chorus.
- a leader of a part or group of performers.
- low gear;
first gear: She shifted into first and drove off.
- the winning position or rank in a race or other competition.
- [Baseball.]See first base.
- Usually, firsts. [Com.]
- a product or goods of the first or highest quality.
- goods produced according to specifications, without visible flaws. Cf. second1 (def. 23), third (def. 12).
- [Brit. Univ.]
- first-class honors. Cf. class (def. 18).
- a person who has won such honors.
Alerta•lert (ə lûrt′),USA pronunciation adj.
- fully aware and attentive;
keen: an alert mind.
- an attitude of vigilance, readiness, or caution, as before an expected attack.
- a warning or alarm of an impending military attack, a storm, etc.: We'd just boarded the bus when the alert sounded.
- the period during which such a warning or alarm is in effect.
- on the alert, on guard against danger;
vigilant: The state police are on the alert for an escaped convict believed to be in the area.
- to warn (troops, ships, etc.) to prepare for action.
- to warn of an impending raid, attack, storm, etc.: The radio alerted coastal residents to prepare for the hurricane.
- to advise or warn;
cause to be on guard: to alert gardeners to the dangers of some pesticides.
Motionmo•tion (mō′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the action or process of moving or of changing place or position;
- power of movement, as of a living body.
- the manner of moving the body in walking;
- a bodily movement or change of posture;
- a proposal formally made to a deliberative assembly: to make a motion to adjourn.
- an application made to a court or judge for an order, ruling, or the like.
- a suggestion or proposal.
- an inward prompting or impulse;
inclination: He will go only of his own motion.
- melodic progression, as the change of a voice part from one pitch to another.
- a piece of mechanism with a particular action or function.
- the action of such a mechanism.
- go through the motions, to do something halfheartedly, routinely, or as a formality or façade.
- in motion, in active operation;
moving: The train was already in motion when he tried to board it.
- to direct by a significant motion or gesture, as with the hand: to motion a person to a seat.
- to make a meaningful motion, as with the hand;
signal: to motion to someone to come.
Sensingsense (sens),USA pronunciation n., v., sensed, sens•ing.
- any of the faculties, as sight, hearing, smell, taste, or touch, by which humans and animals perceive stimuli originating from outside or inside the body.
- these faculties collectively.
- their operation or function;
- a feeling or perception produced through the organs of touch, taste, etc., or resulting from a particular condition of some part of the body: to have a sense of cold.
- a faculty or function of the mind analogous to sensation: the moral sense.
- any special capacity for perception, estimation, appreciation, etc.: a sense of humor.
- Usually, senses. clear and sound mental faculties;
sanity: Have you taken leave of your senses?
- a more or less vague perception or impression: a sense of security.
- a mental discernment, realization, or recognition;
acuteness: a just sense of the worth of a thing.
- the recognition of something as incumbent or fitting: a sense of duty.
- sound practical intelligence: He has no sense.
- something that is sensible or reasonable: to talk sense.
- the meaning or gist of something: You missed the sense of his statement.
- the value or worth of something;
merit: There's no sense in worrying about the past.
- the meaning of a word or phrase in a specific context, esp. as isolated in a dictionary or glossary;
the semantic element in a word or group of words.
- an opinion or judgment formed or held, esp. by an assemblage or body of persons: the sense of a meeting.
- a DNA sequence that is capable of coding for an amino acid (distinguished from nonsense).
- one of two opposite directions in which a vector may point.
- come to one's senses, to regain one's good judgment or realistic point of view;
- in a sense, according to one explanation or view;
to a certain extent: In a sense it may have been the only possible solution.
- make sense, to be reasonable or comprehensible: His attitude doesn't make sense.
- to perceive (something) by the senses;
become aware of.
- to grasp the meaning of;
- (of certain mechanical devices) to detect physical phenomena, as light, temperature, radioactivity, etc., mechanically, electrically, or photoelectrically.
- to read (punched holes, tape, data, etc.) mechanically, electrically, or photoelectrically.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Socketsock•et (sok′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow part or piece for receiving and holding some part or thing.
- a device intended to hold an electric light bulb mechanically and connect it electrically to circuit wires.
- Also called wall socket. a socket placed in a wall to receive a plug that makes an electrical connection with supply wiring.
- a hollow in one part that receives another part: the socket of the eye.
- the concavity of a joint: the socket of the hip.
- to place in or fit with a socket.
One of the most typical queries we ask is how do I repaint my bathtub mirror? The bathrooms have advantages over the years and therefore are also the bathroom's focus. By remodeling your First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket, you can provide lifestyle to the outdated toilet, paint the bath vanity with comparable simplicity and requires just a few days of function and produce a wonderful weekend project.
First we must prepare bathroom cabinet to do this you'll need mild detergent and screwdriver. Using your screwdriver and remove every one of the drawers from your own current wardrobe. Next grab your sandpaper plus a little sand all done from your makeup showcase. Be sure the mud both facets of the bathroom doorway. Slightly wash the whole toilet with mild detergent once you have accomplished sanding the door.
Work with a high-quality primer to let the First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket t's outside surface and your neighborhood equipment store consult to acquire the right primer for your unique undertaking. Let before trying to paint your bathroom vanity, the primer dried. Record from all edges around your bathroom counter never to get color on surfaces or your surfaces.
Related Photos on First Alert Pir725 Motion Sensing Light Socket
- Flowers In The Bathroom
- Armrest Chair
- La Z Boy Leather Recliners
- Microfiber Reclining Sectional Sofa
- Large Garden Bench
- Costco Bedding Sets
- Ceiling Sheetrock
- Candle Holders Decorated With Flowers
- Freakum Dress Out My Closet
- Camping Shower Caddy
- Light Soy Sauce
- Life Comfort Plush Throw
- Cheap Furniture Phoenix
- Kindergarten Sleeping Mats
- Baby Shower Food Ideas
- Ely Minnesota Cabins