Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Harborhar•bor (här′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a part of a body of water along the shore deep enough for anchoring a ship and so situated with respect to coastal features, whether natural or artificial, as to provide protection from winds, waves, and currents.
- such a body of water having docks or port facilities.
- any place of shelter or refuge: The old inn was a harbor for tired travelers.
- to give shelter to;
offer refuge to: They harbored the refugees who streamed across the borders.
- to conceal;
hide: to harbor fugitives.
- to keep or hold in the mind;
entertain: to harbor suspicion.
- to house or contain.
- to shelter (a vessel), as in a harbor.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] harbour. har′bor•er, n.
- (of a vessel) to take shelter in a harbor.
Oceano•cean (ō′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the vast body of salt water that covers almost three fourths of the earth's surface.
- any of the geographical divisions of this body, commonly given as the Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic, and Antarctic oceans.
- a vast expanse or quantity: an ocean of grass.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Hello guys, this post is about Family Harbor Ocean View Stateroom . (awesome Carnival Rooms #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1140 x 333. This blog post's file size is just 50 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Carnival Rooms.
If you like a classic model or environment that is sophisticated, you can use a bed that's a view consistency carving motifs either making simple or intricate, culture and sculpture produce the original look fuller and pleased etnic, if you prefer the luxuries make use of a location slumber having a routine or possibly a substantial cover, with extra fabric class adds warmth and luxury within your bedroom,
In case your property room space is bound, while you type, and for example apartments, while the needs and potential of one's material a great deal a sensible but requires a lot of place. You'll be able to apply with compartments to the Carnival Rooms - cabinet, of course you should be smart in most roles you'll be able to apply right next to the left or before class, doesn't break the guidelines of your movement and room and presently suitable so unimpressed slim.
Easy bed may be used for a space in today's style, it looks that reveal a impact of the shape were requested, the design that will be the recent pattern may be the pattern of contemporary art that greets modern style makes an equivalent modern-day for you affect your bed room which minimalist style. The rooms, nevertheless, should adjust to the rooms within the home in general.
Random Pictures of Family Harbor Ocean View Stateroom . (awesome Carnival Rooms #2)
- Mat Chart
- Little Red Flies In Bathroom
- Cheap Furniture Phoenix
- Fireplace No Mantle
- Moroccan Themed Bedroom
- How To Prepare For Gre Verbal Section
- Illinois Student Section
- Cheap One Bedroom Apartments In Memphis Tn
- How To Remove An Old Bathtub Drain
- Bench Bay Window
- Marks And Spencer Bathrooms
- East Hampton Food Pantry
- Desk For High School Student
- M10x1 25 Shift Knob
- Office Round Table
- Homes For Sale In Warner Robins Ga