Drydry (drī),USA pronunciation adj., dri•er, dri•est, v., dried, dry•ing, n., pl. drys, dries.
- free from moisture or excess moisture;
not wet: a dry towel; dry air.
- having or characterized by little or no rain: a dry climate; the dry season.
- characterized by absence, deficiency, or failure of natural or ordinary moisture.
- not under, in, or on water: It was good to be on dry land.
- not now containing or yielding water or other liquid;
depleted or empty of liquid: The well is dry.
- not yielding milk: a dry cow.
- free from tears: dry eyes.
- drained or evaporated away: a dry river.
- desiring drink;
thirsty: He was so dry he could hardly speak.
- causing thirst: dry work.
- served or eaten without butter, jam, etc.: dry toast.
- (of cooked food) lacking enough moisture or juice to be satisfying or succulent.
- (of bread and bakery products) stale.
- of or pertaining to nonliquid substances or commodities: dry measure; dry provisions.
- (of wines) not sweet.
- (of a cocktail)
- made with dry vermouth: a dry Manhattan.
- made with relatively little dry vermouth: a dry martini.
- characterized by or favoring prohibition of the manufacture and sale of alcoholic liquors for use in beverages: a dry state.
- (of British biscuits) not sweet.
unadorned: dry facts.
uninteresting: a dry subject.
- expressed in a straight-faced, matter-of-fact way: dry humor.
unemotional: a dry answer.
- unproductive: The greatest of artists have dry years.
- (of lumber) fully seasoned.
- (of masonry construction) built without fresh mortar or cement.
- (of a wall, ceiling, etc., in an interior) finished without the use of fresh plaster.
- insufficiently glazed.
- [Art.]hard and formal in outline, or lacking mellowness and warmth in color.
- not dry behind the ears, immature;
unsophisticated: Adult responsibilities were forced on him, although he was still not dry behind the ears.
- to make dry;
free from moisture: to dry the dishes.
- to become dry;
- dry out:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to undergo or cause to undergo detoxification from consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol.
- dry up:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to cease to exist;
- [Informal.]to stop talking.
- (in acting) to forget one's lines or part.
- a prohibitionist.
- a dry place, area, or region.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Batterybat•ter•y (bat′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- Also called galvanic battery, voltaic battery. a combination of two or more cells electrically connected to work together to produce electric energy.
- cell (def. 7a).
- any large group or series of related things: a battery of questions.
- two or more pieces of artillery used for combined action.
- a tactical unit of artillery, usually consisting of six guns together with the artillerymen, equipment, etc., required to operate them.
- a parapet or fortification equipped with artillery.
- a group or series of similar articles, machines, parts, etc.
- [Baseball.]the pitcher and catcher considered as a unit.
- (on a warship) a group of guns having the same caliber or used for the same purpose.
- the whole armament of a warship.
- a series of tests yielding a single total score, used for measuring aptitude, intelligence, personality, etc.
- the act of beating or battering.
- an unlawful attack upon another person by beating or wounding, or by touching in an offensive manner.
- an instrument used in battering.
- Also, batterie. the instruments comprising the percussion section of an orchestra.
- any imposing group of persons or things acting or directed in unison: a battery of experts.
Processproc•ess (pros′es; esp. Brit. prō′ses),USA pronunciation n., pl. proc•ess•es
(pros′es iz, -ə siz, -ə sēz′ or, esp. Brit., prō′ses-, prō′sə-),USA pronunciation v., adj.
- a systematic series of actions directed to some end: to devise a process for homogenizing milk.
- a continuous action, operation, or series of changes taking place in a definite manner: the process of decay.
- the summons, mandate, or writ by which a defendant or thing is brought before court for litigation.
- the whole course of the proceedings in an action at law.
- photomechanical or photoengraving methods collectively.
- [Biol., Anat.]a natural outgrowth, projection, or appendage: a process of a bone.
- the action of going forward or on.
- the condition of being carried on.
- course or lapse, as of time.
- conk4 (defs. 1, 2).
- to treat or prepare by some particular process, as in manufacturing.
- to handle (papers, records, etc.) by systematically organizing them, recording or making notations on them, following up with appropriate action, or the like: to process mail.
- to require (someone) to answer questionnaires, perform various tasks, and sometimes to undergo physical and aptitude classification examinations before the beginning or termination of a period of service: The army processes all personnel entering or leaving the service.
- to convert (an agricultural commodity) into marketable form by a special process, as pasteurization.
- to institute a legal process against.
- to serve a process or summons on.
- to carry out operations on (data or programs).
- conk4 (def. 3).
- to undergo the activities involved in processing personnel: The recruits expected to process in four days.
- prepared or modified by an artificial process: process cheese.
- noting, pertaining to, or involving photomechanical or photoengraving methods: a process print.
- [Informal.]of or pertaining to hair that has been conked.
- [Motion Pictures.]created by or used in process cinematography: a moving background on a process screen.
Hello guys, this picture is about Dry Room For Lithium Battery Process (charming Dry Room #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1600 x 1066. It's file size is just 244 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Dry Room.
We would like to speak about some recommendations on constitute vanity inside your area, before talking about Dry Room. Make sure you select a dressing table with capacity that is ideal. Dry Room can be used for you who would like to transform your's appearance make up room.
Feces may be the appropriate decision to get a along with dressing-table, in addition to functional as it could be integrated underneath the under the dresser, ottoman gives light's impression.
Inside Dry Room For Lithium Battery Process (charming Dry Room #3)'s feeling that you just have to be able to allow for every one of the requirements including scents, components selection, before the 'functions' instruments makeup products. Generally, additional illumination is required by desks. This is often circumvented by inserting a wall lamp about the right and left side mirror or with the addition of a tiny bulb at round the mirror.
Related Posts of Dry Room For Lithium Battery Process (charming Dry Room #3)
- 5 Bedroom Apartments For Rent
- Mid Sleeper With Desk & Storage
- Expensive Yoga Mats
- Join Multiple Tables In Sql
- Boat Flooring Options
- Mineral Area Office Supply
- Garden Steps Handrail
- Brown Lamp
- Capiz Table Lamp
- Natural Mattress Berkeley
- 10 Inch Cabinet Pulls
- Bar Stool And Table Sets
- Kitchener Swimming
- Backyard Sports Academy
- Altima 2018 Interior
- Maxwell Fireplaces North Vancouver