DRYdry (drī),USA pronunciation adj., dri•er, dri•est, v., dried, dry•ing, n., pl. drys, dries.
- free from moisture or excess moisture;
not wet: a dry towel; dry air.
- having or characterized by little or no rain: a dry climate; the dry season.
- characterized by absence, deficiency, or failure of natural or ordinary moisture.
- not under, in, or on water: It was good to be on dry land.
- not now containing or yielding water or other liquid;
depleted or empty of liquid: The well is dry.
- not yielding milk: a dry cow.
- free from tears: dry eyes.
- drained or evaporated away: a dry river.
- desiring drink;
thirsty: He was so dry he could hardly speak.
- causing thirst: dry work.
- served or eaten without butter, jam, etc.: dry toast.
- (of cooked food) lacking enough moisture or juice to be satisfying or succulent.
- (of bread and bakery products) stale.
- of or pertaining to nonliquid substances or commodities: dry measure; dry provisions.
- (of wines) not sweet.
- (of a cocktail)
- made with dry vermouth: a dry Manhattan.
- made with relatively little dry vermouth: a dry martini.
- characterized by or favoring prohibition of the manufacture and sale of alcoholic liquors for use in beverages: a dry state.
- (of British biscuits) not sweet.
unadorned: dry facts.
uninteresting: a dry subject.
- expressed in a straight-faced, matter-of-fact way: dry humor.
unemotional: a dry answer.
- unproductive: The greatest of artists have dry years.
- (of lumber) fully seasoned.
- (of masonry construction) built without fresh mortar or cement.
- (of a wall, ceiling, etc., in an interior) finished without the use of fresh plaster.
- insufficiently glazed.
- [Art.]hard and formal in outline, or lacking mellowness and warmth in color.
- not dry behind the ears, immature;
unsophisticated: Adult responsibilities were forced on him, although he was still not dry behind the ears.
- to make dry;
free from moisture: to dry the dishes.
- to become dry;
- dry out:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to undergo or cause to undergo detoxification from consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol.
- dry up:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to cease to exist;
- [Informal.]to stop talking.
- (in acting) to forget one's lines or part.
- a prohibitionist.
- a dry place, area, or region.
ROOMroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Hello , this blog post is about DRY ROOM ( Dry Room Good Looking #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 5184 x 3456. This post's file size is just 5203 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Dry Room.
Gardening is just a fun pastime to unwind. How to pick Dry Room turned one of gardening's critical facets. Moreover, there are colors and several types of pot marketed producing the selection method might be confusing and more thrilling. Thus, before choosing a pan that is fitting to get a selection of plants in the house, be sure that you've seen the next recommendations.
More than merely a place box, to seed may also serve as decoration. Choice of the proper container may improve the elegance of the house. Alternatively, when the dimension of the box you choose is too large, there be of nutrients that'll not be reached by the roots, so there'll actually lots in vain.
It can possibly make the roots to rot because the underside of the box may clog and moist. Furthermore, note also the region you will employ to put the pot. If that's unlikely to become confined, you can test to utilize a hanging pot in order to conserve area.
Random Posts on DRY ROOM ( Dry Room Good Looking #5)
- Home Depot Umbrella
- Discount Bath Rugs
- Bear Lamps
- Fresh Food Baby Feeder
- 2004 F150 Lariat Interior
- Boston Rooms For Rent
- Cabinets Sideboards
- Delk Plumbing
- Julian Bowen Cameo Wardrobe
- Best Sofa
- Kohler Drop In Sink
- Lazy Sofa
- Baby Showers For Girls
- Mini Cooper Roof Decals
- Guy Baby Shower Games
- French Provincial Couches