Drilldrill1 (dril),USA pronunciation n.
- [Mach., Building Trades.]
- a shaftlike tool with two or more cutting edges for making holes in firm materials, esp. by rotation.
- a tool, esp. a hand tool, for holding and operating such a tool.
- training in formal marching or other precise military or naval movements.
- an exercise in such training: gun drill.
- any strict, methodical, repetitive, or mechanical training, instruction, or exercise: a spelling drill.
- the correct or customary manner of proceeding.
- a gastropod, Urosalpinx cinera, that bores holes in shellfish, as oysters.
- to pierce or bore a hole in (something).
- to make (a hole) by boring.
- to instruct and exercise in formation marching and movement, in the carrying of arms during formal marching, and in the formal handling of arms for ceremonies and guard work.
- to impart (knowledge) by strict training, discipline, or repetition.
- to pierce or bore something with or as with a drill.
- to go through exercise in military or other training.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Howdy , this photo is about Drill Press Dp1512B . (marvelous Bench Drill Presses Great Ideas #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1380 x 1380. This photo's file size is only 96 KB. If You ought to download This attachment to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Bench Drill Presses.
Not improper to state that the Bench Drill Presses will be the most personalized regions between your areas in the your house. You are free to store personal things that do not want to be observed. You'll likewise free communicate your sensations, relax in an environment that is chosen. In a nutshell, the bedroom is where you are able to do anything without worrying others that are stressed.
Functionally can be started from your realignment place house ought to be healthy and relaxed, while aesthetically, place will need to have a framework that's unified, harmonious as well as in melody, and in range together with the character of its residents, while in bed might be completed while the person needs, while the equivalent of a great, as the alternatives currently many choices and tips about selecting the ideal bed which obviously could be your stability when choosing a mattress.
Meaning that a third of your existence is used sleeping if you use 8 hours per day to rest. If so not-too much truly, if you pay more awareness of the bedroom. To apply an item of Bench Drill Presses well suited for suites that has to match purposeful and visual demands.
Related Ideas on Drill Press Dp1512B . (marvelous Bench Drill Presses Great Ideas #9)
- Ceiling Mount Curtain Rod Brackets
- Murray Feiss Chandelier
- Fairview Gardens
- Garage Service Door
- Mineral Oil For Lamps
- Most Durable Dog Bed
- Girls Bedding Pottery Barn
- Large Headboard Beds
- Gold Foil Table Numbers
- Countertop Storage Containers
- Cadillac Escalade Accessories Interior
- End Of Bed Chest Of Drawers
- Beavercreek Homes For Sale
- Cabinets Sideboards
- Ikea Corner Shelf Unit
- Black And White Circle Rug