Drapedrape (drāp),USA pronunciation v., draped, drap•ing, n.
- to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, esp. in graceful folds;
adorn with drapery.
- to adjust (curtains, clothes, etc.) into graceful folds, attractive lines, etc.
- to arrange, hang, or let fall carelessly: Don't drape your feet over the chair!
- to place cloth so as to surround (a part to be examined, treated, or operated upon).
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) to hang (reinforcement) in a certain form between two points before pouring the concrete.
- to put a black cravat on (a flagstaff ) as a token of mourning.
- to hang, fall, or become arranged in folds, as drapery: This silk drapes well.
drap′a•ble, drape′a•ble, adj.
- a curtain or hanging of heavy fabric and usually considerable length, esp. either of a pair for covering a window and drawn open and shut horizontally.
- either of a pair of similar curtains extending or draped at the sides of a window, French doors, or the like as decoration.
- manner or style of hanging: the drape of a skirt.
drap′a•bil′i•ty, drape′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Foldfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Drawingdraw•ing (drô′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that draws.
- a graphic representation by lines of an object or idea, as with a pencil;
a delineation of form without reference to color.
- a sketch, plan, or design, esp. one made with pen, pencil, or crayon.
- the art or technique of making these.
- something decided by drawing lots;
- the selection, or time of selection, of the winning chance or chances sold by lottery or raffle.
Hi there, this blog post is about Drape Fold #8 Patent Drawing. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1970 x 2393. It's file size is just 279 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Drape Fold.
One of many most common issues we request is how is my bath vanity repainted by me? The baths have benefits over time and so are also the bathroom's focal-point. By painting or remodeling your Drape Fold #8 Patent Drawing, you create a fantastic weekend project, paint the bath vanity with relative simplicity and takes only some days of work and can bring existence for the aged toilet.
First we have to prepare bathroom showcase to do this you will need sandpaper screwdriver. Using your screwdriver, take away the knobs and remove most of the compartments from your own current drawer. Next grab your sandpaper and a little mud all concluded from the makeup cabinet. Be sure the mud both sides of the toilet doorway. Somewhat scrub the entire toilet with mild detergent, after you have concluded sanding the door.
Now we have coated back the dressing table covering the bathroom floor that touches wall or the adjacent ground, updating knobs and all opportunities, and reinserting most of the fixtures which were produced during this process. Now could be a good time if it's not put appropriately, to adjust the door for making the place of new screws to shut the entranceway smoothly so that tiny adjustment.
Make use of a high-quality primer to let the Drape Fold #8 Patent Drawing t's exterior exterior consult your local equipment store to acquire the proper primer for the particular project. Let before trying to paint your bathroom counter the primer dry. Tape from all sides around your bathroom vanity to not get paint on surfaces or your surfaces.
It's time to paint your showcase first till it starts stirring the coloring. Next use a brush to consistently coat the coloring that is light onto all areas of the restroom bureau. Safer than to darken the task with one layer of color, to employ some light clothes. Let then or overnight, to dry for hours that are a number of reinstall your second and / or next color layers.
By the addition of new buttons to the drawer and cabinet doors, another solution to tidy-up your old bathroom is. Also replacing the touch having a new and much more modern-style can also support revise your Drape Fold #8 Patent Drawing that is previous.
More Posts of Drape Fold #8 Patent Drawing
- Bright Blue Rug
- Decorative Gift Box
- Bright Blue Rug
- L Shaped Computer Desk With Storage
- Grinchmas Decorations
- Desk In The Oval Office
- Foam For Upholstery Uk
- Amazing Home Interior Designs
- Diy Porch Column Wraps
- Maternity Pillow Reviews
- Church Clothes Closet
- Metal Full Size Bed Frame
- How To Use Plumbing Tape
- Heart Lamps
- Best Fireplace Designs
- Godrej Wardrobe Prices