Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat (wonderful Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat #5)
Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat (wonderful Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat #5) Images Collection
Directoratedi•rec•to•rate (di rek′tər it, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- the office of a director.
- a body of directors.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Publicpub•lic (pub′lik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole: public funds; a public nuisance.
- done, made, acting, etc., for the community as a whole: public prosecution.
- open to all persons: a public meeting.
- of, pertaining to, or being in the service of a community or nation, esp. as a government officer: a public official.
- maintained at the public expense and under public control: a public library; a public road.
- generally known: The fact became public.
- familiar to the public;
prominent: public figures.
- open to the view of all;
existing or conducted in public: a public dispute.
- pertaining or devoted to the welfare or well-being of the community: public spirit.
- of or pertaining to all humankind;
- go public:
- to issue stock for sale to the general public.
- to present private or previously concealed information, news, etc., to the public;
make matters open to public view: The Senator threatened to go public with his Congressional-reform plan.
- make public, to cause to become known generally, as through the news media: Her resignation was made public this morning.
- the people constituting a community, state, or nation.
- a particular group of people with a common interest, aim, etc.: the book-buying public.
- a tavern;
- in public, not in private;
in a situation open to public view or access;
publicly: It was the first time that she had sung in public.
Grievancesgriev•ance (grē′vəns),USA pronunciation n.
- a wrong considered as grounds for complaint, or something believed to cause distress: Inequitable taxation is the chief grievance.
- a complaint or resentment, as against an unjust or unfair act: to have a grievance against someone.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Secretariatsec•re•tar•i•at (sek′ri târ′ē ət),USA pronunciation n.
- the officials or office entrusted with administrative duties, maintaining records, and overseeing or performing secretarial duties, esp. for an international organization: the secretariat of the United Nations.
- a group or department of secretaries.
- the place where a secretary transacts business, preserves records, etc.
Hi guys, this image is about Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat (wonderful Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 593 x 492. It's file size is only 32 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat.
the scheme of neutral colors dominates along with scheme of Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat layout design like white, brown, dark, and dull. Utilize these shades for internal elements including walls, floor, threshold, and booking a place to get a dash of vibrant hues of the room in furniture and components.
Flooring with supplies such as ceramics lumber, porcelain tile efficiently inserted inside the modern category. Give completing pretty such as a rug for one more perception of luxury and also to crash space visually. This key is for distancing between the dining area along with the living room which usually appear next to one another, many perfect.
Utilize your creativity for a more creative method designs and designs to provide a striking beauty inside the bedroom. Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat has opened up options for the product used to accomplish interior design stand-out is. The perception that is experienced in modern home design is minimal outlines and atmosphere " less stuff ".
Random Designs on Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat (wonderful Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat #5)
- Best Rated Kitchen Faucet
- Acrylic Pedestal
- Directorate Of Public Grievances Cabinet Secretariat
- Houses For Rent In Lubbock
- Grey Floor Tile Bathroom
- Family Room Fireplace Ideas
- Awning Costco
- Mobile Home Skirting
- California Closets Com
- Comfort Suites Athens Georgia
- Oregon Cottage
- Marble Shelf Bathroom
- Hardwood Trailer Flooring
- Best Bathroom Remodeling Company
- American Plumbing Antioch
- Lowes Shower Door