Desk Book Holder have 8 attachments it's including 1 Slot A4 Wooden Leather Office Desktop File Book Magazine Stand Rack Holder Table Document Filing Box Organizer Black 224A-in File Tray From Office ., Book Stand For Desk Kids, A4 2-slot Wood Desk File Book Stand Storage Box Holder Wooden Document Tray Filing, Good Desk Book Holder #4 Categories, The Levo Desk Book Holder Rotates 360 Degrees So You Can Swing Your Book Out Of, Desk Top Book Stand | Wood Shaper | Flickr, Awesome Desk Book Holder #7 Folding Desk Lectern - Atril De Mesa Plegable, 4-grid Slot A4 Desk Leather File Stand Document Book Holder Organizer Documentation Magazine Rack. Below are the images:
The image about Desk Book Holder was uploaded at December 3, 2017 at 6:37 am. This image is posted on the Desk category. Desk Book Holder is labelled with Desk Book Holder, Desk, Book, Holder..
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Bookbook (bŏŏk),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers.
- a number of sheets of blank or ruled paper bound together for writing, recording business transactions, etc.
- a division of a literary work, esp. one of the larger divisions.
- the Book, the Bible.
- the text or libretto of an opera, operetta, or musical.
- books. See book of account.
- [Jazz.]the total repertoire of a band.
- a script or story for a play.
- a record of bets, as on a horse race.
- [Cards.]the number of basic tricks or cards that must be taken before any trick or card counts in the score.
- a set or packet of tickets, checks, stamps, matches, etc., bound together like a book.
- anything that serves for the recording of facts or events: The petrified tree was a book of Nature.
- a collection of facts and information about the usual playing habits, weaknesses, methods, etc., of an opposing team or player, esp. in baseball: The White Sox book on Mickey Mantle cautioned pitchers to keep the ball fast and high.
- the customers served by each registered representative in a brokerage house.
- a loose-leaf binder kept by a specialist to record orders to buy and sell stock at specified prices.
- a pile or package of leaves, as of tobacco.
- a thick block or crystal of mica.
- a magazine: used esp. in magazine publishing.
- See book value.
- bookmaker (def. 1).
- bring to book, to call to account;
bring to justice: Someday he will be brought to book for his misdeeds.
- by the book, according to the correct or established form;
in the usual manner: an unimaginative individual who does everything by the book.
- close the books, to balance accounts at the end of an accounting period;
- cook the books, [Informal.]See cook (def. 10).
- in one's bad books, out of favor;
disliked by someone: He's in the boss's bad books.
- in one's book, in one's personal judgment or opinion: In my book, he's not to be trusted.
- in one's good books, in favor;
liked by someone.
- like a book, completely;
thoroughly: She knew the area like a book.
- make book:
- to accept or place the bets of others, as on horse races, esp. as a business.
- to wager;
bet: You can make book on it that he won't arrive in time.
- off the books, done or performed for cash or without keeping full business records: esp. as a way to avoid paying income tax, employment benefits, etc.: Much of his work as a night watchman is done off the books.
- one for the book or books, a noteworthy incident;
something extraordinary: The daring rescue was one for the book.
- on the books, entered in a list or record: He claims to have graduated from Harvard, but his name is not on the books.
- the book:
- a set of rules, conventions, or standards: The solution was not according to the book but it served the purpose.
- the telephone book: I've looked him up, but he's not in the book.
- throw the book at:
- to sentence (an offender, lawbreaker, etc.) to the maximum penalties for all charges against that person.
- to punish or chide severely.
- without book:
- from memory.
- without authority: to punish without book.
- write the book, to be the prototype, originator, leader, etc., of: So far as investment banking is concerned, they wrote the book.
- to enter in a book or list;
- to reserve or make a reservation for (a hotel room, passage on a ship, etc.): We booked a table at our favorite restaurant.
- to register or list (a person) for a place, transportation, appointment, etc.: The travel agent booked us for next week's cruise.
- to engage for one or more performances.
- to enter an official charge against (an arrested suspect) on a police register.
- to act as a bookmaker for (a bettor, bet, or sum of money): The Philadelphia syndicate books 25 million dollars a year on horse racing.
- to register one's name.
- to engage a place, services, etc.
- to study hard, as a student before an exam: He left the party early to book.
- to leave;
depart: I'm bored with this party, let's book.
- to work as a bookmaker: He started a restaurant with money he got from booking.
- book in, to sign in, as at a job.
- book out, to sign out, as at a job.
- book up, to sell out in advance: The hotel is booked up for the Christmas holidays.
- of or pertaining to a book or books: the book department; a book salesman.
- derived or learned from or based on books: a book knowledge of sailing.
- shown by a book of account: The firm's book profit was $53,680.
Holderhold•er (hōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that holds or secures: a pencil holder.
- a person who has the ownership, possession, or use of something;
- a person who has the legal right to enforce a negotiable instrument.
Invest their free time after seized by occupied times, consuming milk caffeine with buddies or family interact at home is just a wonderful environment as well as a condition. Moments warmth recover your power using a lot of thoughts of togetherness and recover vitality to combat the stress of the work.
A Desk Book Holder can replicate the personal style of decorating the household space. If you are an individual who features a contemporary home style, you may desire distinct contemporary coffee-table for the home. Modern coffee table displaying particular taste.
You can place today's coffee table before the lounge or in a large part near the screen. You'll be able to like a walk with a buddy or member of the family while viewing TV or studying the magazine or commit your times to play chess with them.
Areas and materials' perfect blend, compelling one to make use of a coffee table that is modern as furniture within family area minimalist or the family room. Created Desk Book Holder with compartments for storage was created using a display under the desk to save lots of the Television papers, magazines or rural, young kids games.
Modern coffee-table influences the decor is elegant and magnificent in appearance of the house. It is much better to understand different designs and types of modern coffee table on the web if you would like to put a modern coffee-table inside the living room.
Many Desk Book Holder made-of lumber, somewhat different from the present day coffeetable that's frequently made-of a combination of hardwood or light metal including aluminum and stainless steel. Contemporary coffee table has many forms, most of the modern coffee table doesn't have four feet, a contemporary coffee-table that was unique is derived from a distinctive type.
Random Posts on Desk Book Holder
- How To Install Plumbing For A Bathroom Sink
- Bamboo Cabinet
- Bookshelf And Study Table
- 650 Vanity Unit
- Martha Stewart Patio Umbrellas
- Graham J Hutchings
- Apartment Curtains
- Cottage By The River
- Dog Quilt Patterns Free
- Baby Lamp Shades
- Good Ol Boys Plumbing
- Good Folding Chairs
- Bosch Cooktops Australia
- Baby Nap Mat Uk
- Cowboy Sleeper
- Does A Bedroom Have To Have A Window