Des Moines River Iowa IA Post Office Library Curt Teich Vintage Postcard 1930s | EBay ( Des Moines Post Office #3)
Des Moines River Iowa IA Post Office Library Curt Teich Vintage Postcard 1930s | EBay ( Des Moines Post Office #3) Images Album
Desdes (dā),USA pronunciation prep.
- used in French names as a contraction of de and the article les: François des Adrets.
a plural suffix appearing in loanwords from Greek: proboscides.
Riverriv•er1 (riv′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural stream of water of fairly large size flowing in a definite course or channel or series of diverging and converging channels.
- a similar stream of something other than water: a river of lava; a river of ice.
- any abundant stream or copious flow;
outpouring: rivers of tears; rivers of words.
- (cap.) the constellation Eridanus.
- a vertical channel of white space resulting from the alignment in several lines of spaces between words.
- sell down the river, to betray;
mislead: to sell one's friends down the river.
- up the river, [Slang.]
- to prison: to be sent up the river for a bank robbery.
- in prison: Thirty years up the river had made him a stranger to society.
IowaI•o•wa (ī′ə wə; sometimes ī′ə wā′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -was, (esp. collectively) -wa for 3.
- a state in the central United States: a part of the Midwest. 2,913,387;
56,290 sq. mi. (145,790 sq. km). Cap.: Des Moines. Abbr.: IA (approved esp. for use with zip code), Ia., Io.
- a river flowing SE from N Iowa to the Mississippi River. 291 mi. (470 km) long.
- a member of an American Indian people originally of Iowa, Missouri, and Minnesota but now of Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Kansas.
- the Siouan language spoken by the Iowa Indians.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Libraryli•brar•y (lī′brer′ē, -brə rē, -brē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -brar•ies.
- a place set apart to contain books, periodicals, and other material for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference, as a room, set of rooms, or building where books may be read or borrowed.
- a public body organizing and maintaining such an establishment.
- a collection of manuscripts, publications, and other materials for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference.
- a collection of any materials for study and enjoyment, as films, musical recordings, or maps.
- a commercial establishment lending books for a fixed charge; a lending library.
- a series of books of similar character or alike in size, binding, etc., issued by a single publishing house.
- [Biol.]a collection of standard materials or formulations by which specimens are identified.
- canon1 (def. 9).
- a collection of software or data usually reflecting a specific theme or application.
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Des Moines River Iowa IA Post Office Library Curt Teich Vintage Postcard 1930s | EBay ( Des Moines Post Office #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 890 x 668. It's file size is only 94 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Des Moines Post Office.
All-you do is make sure when transforming your Des Moines River Iowa IA Post Office Library Curt Teich Vintage Postcard 1930s | EBay ( Des Moines Post Office #3), that you will have no difficulties with the building rule office. Second, get an office wall was included together with the colour you need. It'd be much better to decide on basic hues is not that dense, in case you have a small office.
It would be simpler in case you have a larger workplace. Then after that you may incorporate goods handy to truly get your workplace with decorations like home. Products such as will, lights and mirrors influence inside your office decoration.
That Office Space Decorating Suggestions To Overcome Indifference in Function could very well be insight and suggestions for that interiordesign of one's dream home. Any office is really a spot where we spend some time doing our function that is everyday. Additionally there are currently saying the workplace is just a second home than households.
Consequently, it's important to manage to manage work space nice and cozy. Since to really have a comfortable Des Moines River Iowa IA Post Office Library Curt Teich Vintage Postcard 1930s | EBay ( Des Moines Post Office #3), we will experience enjoy doing their everyday work day for most people experience bored and drained.
Furthermore, you may get a wall. Holding a picture on it can does this. As a result it will absolutely retain a much better atmosphere. Next, get your workplace by setting a display or workplace with spaces or drawers organized incorporate more. It will be better to enhance for those who have a larger workplace. A cozy and nice couch will be the finest addition to it.
By adding decorations appealing in it and attached by setting a tiny rug ultimately, you are able to finish the decoration. This rug is going to be attached along with all of the items in a view that is nice.
Related Images of Des Moines River Iowa IA Post Office Library Curt Teich Vintage Postcard 1930s | EBay ( Des Moines Post Office #3)
- Mercedes Slk 230 Interior
- Easy Wall Shelf
- Navy Officer Careers
- Does Your Period Stop In The Shower
- Christmas Cottage Corner
- Mineral Oil For Lamps
- Edible Cat Cake Decorations
- Graphic Design Desks
- Metallic Curtain Panels
- Chat Rooms Random Strangers
- Feeders Grain Bowling Green Mo
- Microsoft Office Clone
- Dining Table Chandeliers Contemporary
- Children Duvet Cover
- Color Theory For Interior Design
- Lamp Socket Repair Parts