Definede•fine (di fīn′),USA pronunciation v. -fined, -fin•ing.
- to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define "liberal.''
- to explain or identify the nature or essential qualities of;
describe: to define judicial functions.
- to fix or lay down definitely;
specify distinctly: to define one's responsibilities.
- to determine or fix the boundaries or extent of: to define property with stakes.
- to make clear the outline or form of: The roof was boldly defined against the sky.
- to set forth the meaning of a word, phrase, etc.;
construct a definition.
Carboncar•bon (kär′bən),USA pronunciation n.
- a widely distributed element that forms organic compounds in combination with hydrogen, oxygen, etc., and that occurs in a pure state as diamond and graphite, and in an impure state as charcoal. Symbol: C;
at. wt.: 12.011;
at. no.: 6;
sp. gr.: (of diamond) 3.51 at 20°C;
(of graphite) 2.26 at 20°C.
- See carbon copy.
- a sheet of carbon paper.
- the carbon rod through which current is conducted between the electrode holder and the arc in carbon arc lighting or welding.
- the rod or plate, composed in part of carbon, used in batteries.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Hello guys, this photo is about Define Carbon Sink #2 Wikipedia. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1032 x 818. It's file size is only 87 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Define Carbon Sink.
Lumber surfaces you will find many colors outthere on the market then I'm sure a product is to fit also the wildest suggestions designers. Though being innovative and driving the restrictions of traditional-style is obviously pleasant in the home design business continues to be crucial to follow tips and certain principles in order to avoid some of the Define Carbon Sink #2 Wikipedia fashion that is faults embarrassing.
While the Define Carbon Sink #2 Wikipedia pictures and personal area advisor will give a general notion of exactly what the remaining result could be, there's no greater strategy to determine along with of the ground in place of considering the test site in day light.
Below you will locate some simple but highly-effective tips when deciding for your interior on the Define Carbon Sink to keep in mind.
- Remember that the colors must match one another and distinction. The floor can not have similar colors as walls and furniture,
- Avoid using dim floor in a tiny room with dim surfaces - it'll produce the area more thick and depressing (observe how surfaces manufactured from dark wood)
- Color degree and striking (various shades of reddish: walnut and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same coloring) that's perfect for professional decorations, practices along with other big places where the floor becomes a fundamental section of the decoration,
- In suites with minimal ceilings go for lightcolored floors and surfaces,
- Black and black shades are a preferred option for performers' studios, contemporary stylish and interiors
- Warm brown wood hues could make your room comfortable,
- Bright and grey flooring can make your area large,
- select normal shaded timber floor in matt finish in the event the ability to cover a small dent and scores are a must,
- coloring, texture and the area dimension of the surfaces, large roofs and the colour of the furniture ought to be your concern whenever choosing shades for your floor. For your ultimate style to achieve success ought to be contrasting colors,
- Dirty pure timber or classic brown coloring which can be excellent in the event you prefer a vintage look,
- Dark colors bring out another elements of decor's warmth,
- the brand new flooring should fit the wood floors that are prevailing to maintain circulation and the ethics of the house,
Random Images of Define Carbon Sink #2 Wikipedia
- Barn Burning Symbolism
- Fort Wayne Post Office
- Dinner Mats Table
- Hardwood Trailer Flooring
- Gambrel Roof Homes
- Decorative Fish Bowls For Wedding Tables
- Cheap Resin Sheds
- 7 Bedroom Floor Plans
- Garden Villa Bloomington
- 2004 Chevy Trailblazer Interior
- Exhilaration Reclining Sofa
- How To Remove Grease From Oven Racks
- Cabins For Sale In Wyoming
- Gas Monkey Garage Show
- Black Feather Comforter
- How To Drywall Around Bathtub