Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hi peoples, this blog post is about Country Living Magazine ( Decorated Sheds Nice Look #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 718 x 483. This attachment's file size is only 30 KB. Wether You want to save This attachment to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Decorated Sheds.
You are not. Every home manager of furniture in need because of their properties. That is the motive you can find a great deal of alternatives in outlets. It's important for you to be sure all the objects you decide on according to your budget along with your home. Traditional furniture can charge very costly.
Consequently, you ought not overlook the probability of using the furniture. Commercials in garden sales in addition to nearby papers and music stores typically might have some great fixtures. You'll have the furniture if necessary, reupholstered. You're able to save a lot of cash by following these strategies.
Search for Country Living Magazine ( Decorated Sheds Nice Look #1) that is durable classic should you put them outdoors. Check fixtures and the weak welds. If you discover a weld that looks also perhaps weak, ignore them-and locate furniture that is tough. Each outdoor furniture you select ought to not be unable to withstand nature's weather to become revealed for many years.
More Pictures on Country Living Magazine ( Decorated Sheds Nice Look #1)
- Best Plumbing Online
- Antique Quilt Frame
- Garden Manor
- Crib Combos
- Office Curtain Designs Pictures
- Captains Cook Cottage
- Lamp Shades Pier One
- Fort Wayne Post Office
- Coffer Ceilings
- Baby Shower Pinterest
- Cabins For Sale In Crestline Ca
- Comfort Inn Portland
- Kitchen Sink Stone
- Dining Table Chandeliers Contemporary
- Crib Toddler
- Best Fireplace Designs