Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hello peoples, this image is about Country Living Magazine (charming Images Of Garden Sheds Photo Gallery #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 770 x 518. This blog post's file size is just 87 KB. Wether You ought to save This post to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at here: Images Of Garden Sheds.
You are not the people that can buy Images Of Garden Sheds. Every home owner of furniture in need because of their properties. That's the cause you'll find a lot of choices in retailers. It is very important to you to make certain most of the things you choose in accordance with your home and your budget. Classic furniture can charge very expensive.
Look for Images Of Garden Sheds that is not durable nontraditional should you fit them outdoors. Verify the weak welds and accessories. If you discover a weld that looks not actually potentially accented, neglect them-and locate furniture that is strong. Each outside furniture you choose ought to be ready to endure nature's weather to become subjected for many years.
Consequently, you shouldn't overlook of using the furniture, the possibility. Advertisements in local magazines as well as property sales and thrift outlets frequently can have some great furnishings. You'll have the furniture if required reupholstered. By pursuing these suggestions, it is possible to conserve a lot of income.
Random Photos of Country Living Magazine (charming Images Of Garden Sheds Photo Gallery #2)
- Copper Pipe Curtain Rods
- How To Prepare For Gre Verbal Section
- International Cash Drawer Ltd
- Manatee Pillow
- Build Your Own Mantel Shelf
- Comfort Inn Archdale Nc
- Dc Gardens
- Fire Pit Diy Ideas
- Non Slip Yoga Mat Review
- Dubai Tallest Building How Many Floors
- Cabins Near Smoky Mountains
- Funky Bathrooms
- Decorated Sheds
- Car Garages Wellingborough
- 4 Bedroom Houses For Sale In Surrey
- Group 13 Periodic Table