Compoundcom•pound1 (adj. kom′pound, kom pound′;n. kom′pound;
v. kəm pound′, kom′pound),USA pronunciation adj.
- composed of two or more parts, elements, or ingredients: Soap is a compound substance.
- having or involving two or more actions or functions: The mouth is a compound organ.
- of or pertaining to a compound sentence or compound-complex sentence.
- (of a word)
- consisting of two or more parts that are also bases, as housetop, many-sided, playact, or upon.
- consisting of any two or more parts that have identifiable meaning, as a base and a noninflectional affix (return, follower), a base and a combining form (biochemistry), two combining forms (ethnography), or a combining form and a noninflectional affix (aviary, dentoid).
- (of a verb tense) consisting of an auxiliary verb and a main verb, as are swimming, have spoken, or will write (opposed to simple).
- composed of several similar parts that combine to form a whole: a compound fruit.
- [Zool.]composed of a number of distinct individuals that are connected to form a united whole or colony, as coral.
- [Music.]of or pertaining to compound time.
- [Mach.]noting an engine or turbine expanding the same steam or the like in two successive chambers to do work at two ranges of pressure.
- something formed by compounding or combining parts, elements, etc.
- a pure substance composed of two or more elements whose composition is constant.
- a compound word, esp. one composed of two or more words that are otherwise unaltered, as moonflower or rainstorm.
- to put together into a whole;
combine: to compound drugs to form a new medicine.
- to make or form by combining parts, elements, etc.;
construct: to compound a new plan from parts of several former plans.
- to make up or constitute: all the organs and members that compound a human body.
- to settle or adjust by agreement, esp. for a reduced amount, as a debt.
- to agree, for a consideration, not to prosecute or punish a wrongdoer for: to compound a crime or felony.
- to pay (interest) on the accrued interest as well as the principal: My bank compounds interest quarterly.
- to increase or add to: The misery of his loneliness was now compounded by his poverty.
- to connect a portion of the field turns of (a direct-current dynamo) in series with the armature circuit.
- to make a bargain;
come to terms;
- to settle a debt, claim, etc., by compromise.
- to form a compound.
Interestin•ter•est (in′tər ist, -trist),USA pronunciation n.
- the feeling of a person whose attention, concern, or curiosity is particularly engaged by something: She has a great interest in the poetry of Donne.
- something that concerns, involves, draws the attention of, or arouses the curiosity of a person: His interests are philosophy and chess.
- power of exciting such concern, involvement, etc.;
quality of being interesting: political issues of great interest.
importance: a matter of primary interest.
- a business, cause, or the like in which a person has a share, concern, responsibility, etc.
- a share, right, or title in the ownership of property, in a commercial or financial undertaking, or the like: He bought half an interest in the store.
- a participation in or concern for a cause, advantage, responsibility, etc.
- a number or group of persons, or a party, financially interested in the same business, industry, or enterprise: the banking interest.
- interests, the group of persons or organizations having extensive financial or business power.
- the state of being affected by something in respect to advantage or detriment: We need an arbiter who is without interest in the outcome.
advantage: to have one's own interest in mind.
- regard for one's own advantage or profit;
self-interest: The partnership dissolved because of their conflicting interests.
- influence from personal importance or capability;
power of influencing the action of others.
- a sum paid or charged for the use of money or for borrowing money.
- such a sum expressed as a percentage of money borrowed to be paid over a given period, usually one year.
- something added or thrown in above an exact equivalent: Jones paid him back with a left hook and added a right uppercut for interest.
- in the interest(s) of, to the advantage or advancement of;
in behalf of: in the interests of good government.
- to engage or excite the attention or curiosity of: Mystery stories interested him greatly.
- to concern (a person, nation, etc.) in something;
involve: The fight for peace interests all nations.
- to cause to take a personal concern or share;
induce to participate: to interest a person in an enterprise.
- to cause to be concerned;
Tablesta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Hello , this blog post is about Compound Interest Tables (ordinary Interest Tables #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 960 x 720. It's file size is only 68 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Interest Tables.
The home usually has its figure. Likewise with the pad are found in the united kingdom. Don't need to transform the design of the building is too much, Compound Interest Tables (ordinary Interest Tables #1) patterns take on classic pad.
Never requested an outcome, attractive! So that you can maintain the building's persona, the designer Alex Saint of Home Architecture incorporating a home style in addition to the major building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, the united kingdom may be the building in-question.
Wish to carry the environment is inviting and warm, the furniture includes a soft white shade as his concluding. Storage that is the way much and contemporary equipment is also lovely that one is complemented by home design. Moreover with up-lighting to illuminate the area at night.
If you also calm having a slight vintage and such as the atmosphere of the hot home experience with possibly an excellent option for you. To obtain this fashion inexpensive kitchen cabinets can be made an election which have pattern by you and work with a wooden floor features a design. Hotter will be felt by using light colors brown with details of wood and white shades could make meal while in the kitchen together with your household.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and is today past the stage of renovation. In the place of trying to copy the design of the cottage, Alex E chose to create yet another kitchen style that will lessen the entire lodge's architectural change and preserve the smoothness of the household.
Your kitchen layout inside the type of a cube. Glass' use listed here is designed to be capable of manage the temp during winter. When summer comes, glass sliding gates can be popped to offer fresh air in to the area. Surfaces utilizing the same substance having an external patio for there to be a popular thread involving the Compound Interest Tables (ordinary Interest Tables #1) with new kitchen.
Random Photos of Compound Interest Tables (ordinary Interest Tables #1)
- Fairplace Garage Burgess Hill
- Cost To Build A Front Porch
- Katrina Cottage For Sale
- Office Of Probation And Parole
- Furniture Consignment Chicago
- Gadget Sofa
- Catalina Kitchen Menu
- Fall Shower Curtain Set
- King Size Mattress Silent Night
- Eric Carle Quilt
- Cesarian Section
- Barrel Display Racks
- Bronze Touch Lamp
- Coit Upholstery Cleaning Coupons
- Laura Ashley Pink Curtains
- Coffee Makers At Bed Bath And Beyond