Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Stuffstuff (stuf ),USA pronunciation n.
- the material of which anything is made: a hard, crystalline stuff.
- material to be worked upon or to be used in making something: wood, steel, and other stuff for building.
- material of some unspecified kind: a cushion filled with some soft stuff.
- [Chiefly Brit.]woven material or fabric, esp. wool.
- property, as personal belongings or equipment;
- something to be swallowed, as food, drink, or medicine.
- inward character, qualities, or capabilities: to have good stuff in one.
- action or talk of a particular kind: kid stuff; Cut out the rough stuff.
- worthless things or matter: to clean the stuff out of a closet.
- worthless or foolish ideas, talk, or writing: a lot of stuff and nonsense.
- [Baseball.]the assortment of pitches that a pitcher uses in a game together with the ability to deliver them in the proper manner at the right speed to the desired spot: He saved his best stuff for the tougher hitters in the lineup.
- spin or speed imparted to a ball, as by a baseball pitcher, a bowler, or a tennis player: a pitch with plenty of stuff.
- journalistic, literary, artistic, dramatic, musical, or other compositions or performances: Bach composed some splendid stuff.
- one's trade, skill, field, facts, etc.: She knows her stuff.
- any kind of drug, esp. an illicit one.
- Also called stock. [Papermaking.]refined and beaten wet pulp ready for spreading on the wire.
- to fill (a receptacle), esp. by packing the contents closely together;
- to fill (an aperture, cavity, etc.) by forcing something into it.
- to fill or line with some kind of material as a padding or packing.
- to fill or cram (oneself, one's stomach, etc.) with food.
- to fill (meat, vegetables, etc.) with seasoned bread crumbs or other savory matter.
- to fill the preserved skin of (a dead animal) with material, retaining its natural form and appearance for display.
- to put fraudulent votes into (a ballot box).
- to thrust or cram (something) into a receptacle, cavity, or the like.
- to pack tightly in a confined place;
- to crowd (a vehicle, room, etc.) with persons.
- to clutter or fill (the mind) with facts, details, etc.
- (in leather manufacturing) to treat (a skin, hide, etc.) with a composition of tallow and other ingredients.
- to stop up or plug;
block or choke (usually fol. by up).
- to cram oneself with food;
Hi folks, this image is about Collective3d Bathroom Stuff ( Bathroom Stuff #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 768 x 998. This picture's file size is just 82 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Bathroom Stuff.
Collective3d Bathroom Stuff ( Bathroom Stuff #3) is one of the most popular components and so are often used for that ground along with the Stone can also be a volcanic rock created by temperature and stress and therefore are for sale in numerous hues like dark colors, light grey and green and also other colors, Currently due to the toughness and toughness, stone granite ceramic kind generally used for kitchen surfaces, walls and floor materials and in addition developing a family room.
Naturally you understand lots of these kind of stone and contains become a fresh tendency on the planet of residence and undoubtedly you're confused in picking a design, in setting-up a home, you must think about the proper color for your surfaces of one's home. Colour dreary house frequently chosen whilst the base coloring is principal, though it isn't rare to also provide a neutral coloring such as white shade to paint the walls of your home.
Random Posts of Collective3d Bathroom Stuff ( Bathroom Stuff #3)
- Martins Cottages
- Blue And Yellow Pillow
- Leak Through Ceiling
- Chenille Sectionals
- Call Of Duty Bed Comforter
- Fireplace Inserts Portland Oregon
- Lamp Post Terraria
- 2 Bedroom Suites Toronto Downtown
- Kitchen Wardrobes Designs
- Coastal Cottages Pet Friendly
- Black Lutyens Bench
- Fire Pits Patio
- Matting Tools
- Leather Upholstery Fabric For Sale
- How To Repair Faucet Handle
- Desk For High School Student