ChartreuseChar•treuse (shär tro̅o̅z′, -tro̅o̅s′; Fr. shar trœz′),USA pronunciation n.
- an aromatic liqueur, usually yellow or green, made by the Carthusian monks at Grenoble, France, and, at one time, at Tarragona, Spain.
- (l.c.) a clear, light green with a yellowish tinge.
- (l.c.) of the color chartreuse.
Velvetvel•vet (vel′vit),USA pronunciation n.
- a fabric of silk, nylon, acetate, rayon, etc., sometimes having a cotton backing, with a thick, soft pile formed of loops of the warp thread either cut at the outer end or left uncut.
- something likened to the fabric velvet, as in softness or texture: the velvet of her touch; the velvet of the lawn.
- the soft, deciduous covering of a growing antler.
- a very pleasant, luxurious, desirable situation.
- money gained through gambling;
- clear gain or profit, esp. when more than anticipated.
- Also, vel′vet•ed. made of velvet or covered with velvet.
- Also, vel′vet•like′. resembling or suggesting velvet;
velvety: a velvet night; a cat's velvet fur.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Hello peoples, this post is about Chartreuse Velvet Curtains ( Chartreuse Curtains Drapes #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 900 x 1350. It's file size is just 148 KB. If You want to save This attachment to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Chartreuse Curtains Drapes.
The lavatory is normally smaller, compared to different bedrooms in the home. Additionally they tend to have multiple facets, consequently Chartreuse Velvet Curtains ( Chartreuse Curtains Drapes #4) can be very intricate. The distinction between a superb job and a terrible job that needs to be repainted depends largely about the color and quality of the paint picked for your occupation. The hues used affect the way the place is experienced.
Employing dim colors makes the area seem smaller and darker. The area brightens up, and ensure it is look larger. Humidity while in the bathroom's total amount is a lot more than in areas that are additional. This is the main reason why paint is removed in bathrooms that are appropriately painted. It must penetrate deeply enough to saturate the floor that is colored. This is dependent upon painting methods along with paint used's quality.
There are numerous color accessible that contain mildew ides, while Chartreuse Curtains Drapes which can be susceptible to shape and mildew. However, frequently, paint created specifically for the bathroom is ample. Be sure the region around the roof or wall that's typically covered by the apparatus should be tightly closed whilst never to remove.
Relevant Designs of Chartreuse Velvet Curtains ( Chartreuse Curtains Drapes #4)
- Gloss Black Drawers
- Feng Shui For The Bedroom
- Cobalt Roof Rack
- Futon Beds Full Size
- Carnival Rooms
- Feed The Baby Baby Shower Game
- Bar Behind Sofa
- Cupboard Knobs
- Ideas For Filing Cabinets
- Interest Tables
- Dresden Quilt Patterns Free
- Carnival Rooms
- Hammock Backyard
- How To Make Cottage Cheese From Sour Milk
- Canyon Sectional
- Magic Bathroom Cleaner