Chamberlaincham•ber•lain (chām′bər lin),USA pronunciation n.
- an official charged with the management of the living quarters of a sovereign or member of the nobility.
- an official who receives rents and revenues, as of a municipal corporation;
- the high steward or factor of a member of the nobility.
- a high official of a royal court.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Openero•pen•er (ō′pə nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that opens.
- a device for opening sealed containers: can opener.
- the first of several theatrical numbers, variety acts, sports events, etc.: a humorous monologue as an opener.
- openers, [Poker.]cards in a hand, as a pair of jacks or better, that according to a given standard are worth enough to enable the holder to make the first bet of a deal.
- for openers, as an initially stated reason or argument;
at the outset;
to begin with: Well, for openers, I don't have the money.
Hi , this picture is about Chamberlain 0.5 Chain Drive Garage Door Opener ( Garage Opener Nice Look #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 854 x 854. It's file size is just 51 KB. Wether You ought to download This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Garage Opener.
It is time to paint your case first till it starts, stirring the paint. Next make use of a comb to evenly cover the lightweight paint onto all surfaces of the bathroom bureau. Simpler to employ some light applications than to darken the undertaking with one layer of color. Enable then or overnight, to dry for several hours reinstall the second and next color coats.
By adding new knobs towards the drawer and dresser opportunities another solution to tidy up your previous bathroom is. Furthermore updating the sink with a fresh and more modern style also can help revise your previous Chamberlain 0.5 Chain Drive Garage Door Opener ( Garage Opener Nice Look #2).
Now we have coated back the dressing table since the toilet floor that touches the surrounding flooring exchanging all doors and reinserting every one of the fittings that have been produced during this process. Now could be a good time if it's not installed precisely, to regulate the entranceway to make the positioning of new screws to shut the door consistently, so that tiny realignment.
Relevant Galleries of Chamberlain 0.5 Chain Drive Garage Door Opener ( Garage Opener Nice Look #2)
- 2 Bedroom For Rent Near Me
- Bespoke Leather Sofas
- Eco Interior Design
- Bay Door
- Laminate Flooring Pdf
- Bordered Rugs
- Kids Drawers
- Lamp Post Terraria
- Chartreuse Curtains Drapes
- Bathroom Shelf Brackets
- Menu Rubber Vase
- Loose Stools During Pregnancy Third Trimester
- How To Get Rid Of Barn Swallows
- Banquettes With Storage
- 1 Inch Wood Blinds Home Depot
- Mattress One St Augustine Fl