Celebsce•leb (sə leb′),USA pronunciation n. [Slang.]
- a celebrity.
Cribscrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
New York (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Newsnews (no̅o̅z, nyo̅o̅z),USA pronunciation n. (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a report of a recent event;
information: His family has had no news of his whereabouts for months.
- the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television.
- such reports taken collectively;
information reported: There's good news tonight.
- a person, thing, or event considered as a choice subject for journalistic treatment;
newsworthy material. Cf. copy (def. 5).
Hello guys, this attachment is about Celebs Cribs #2 NY Daily News. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1176 x 884. It's file size is just 197 KB. Wether You want to save This blog post to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Celebs Cribs.
Celebs Cribs #2 NY Daily News become the most important aspect in the option of flooring to your residence. When the color of a floor you choose too dark when you have a little household minimalist this may create your house inside search satisfied miserable and claustrophobic.
your family won't feel comfortable sitting at home so as to make the terrible ramifications of your family people along with if we feel uncomfortable in the residence, you then end up like to perform outside the residence. When there are two hues while in the bedroom with all the size of the location of the area precisely the same shade of a floor you can observe the variation but they are different.
There is a common perception, calm, and comfortable whenever we differ because space. Thus along with of the tile surfaces can you choose you give consideration , nor be underestimated, because a mistake of ceramic shades can ascertain the wonder of your residence should certainly.
Similar Designs on Celebs Cribs #2 NY Daily News
- Garden Tub Accessories
- Display Shelf Wall
- Marble For Bathroom
- Love To Decorate
- 40 Inch Bar Stools
- 37 Vanity
- Coffee Grounds Sink
- Ikea Jerker Desk
- Outdoor Fire Pit Tables Propane
- Narrow Dining Tables With Leaves
- Deer Feeder Varmint Guard
- How To Mop Floors
- Ideas For Garage Walls
- 36 Closet Organizer
- Contemporary Valances
- Covered Hay Feeders