This article of Cabinet Dimension Standards have 4 attachments , they are Lovely Cabinet Dimension Standards #2 Kitchen Cabinet Sizes, Gallery Of Standard Cabinet Door Sizes, Cabinet Dimension Standards #4 Standard Cabinet Sizes | Example W3618 W Cabinet Type 36 Cabinet Width 18 Cabinet | Sewing Ideas | Pinterest | Trash Can Cabinet, Cabinets And Product ., Cabinet Dimension Standards #5 Image Of: Kitchen Cabinet Install Dimension. Below are the attachments:
The article of Cabinet Dimension Standards was uploaded at August 8, 2018 at 6:41 pm. It is posted in the Cabinet category. Cabinet Dimension Standards is tagged with Cabinet Dimension Standards, Cabinet, Dimension, Standards..
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Dimensiondi•men•sion (di men′shən, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- a property of space;
extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.
- the generalization of this property to spaces with curvilinear extension, as the surface of a sphere.
- the generalization of this property to vector spaces and to Hilbert space.
- the generalization of this property to fractals, which can have dimensions that are noninteger real numbers.
- extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.
- Usually, dimensions.
- measurement in length, width, and thickness.
importance: the dimensions of a problem.
- unit (def. 6).
size: Matter has dimension.
- a magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.
- the number of elements in a finite basis of a given vector space.
- any of a set of basic kinds of quantity, as mass, length, and time, in terms of which all other kinds of quantity can be expressed;
usually denoted by capital letters, with appropriate exponents, placed in brackets: The dimensions of velocity are[LT-1]. Cf. dimensional analysis.
- dimensions, the measurements of a woman's bust, waist, and hips, in that order: The chorus girl's dimensions were 38-24-36.
- See dimension lumber.
- to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions: Dimension the shelves so that they fit securely into the cabinet.
- to indicate the dimensions of an item, area, etc., on (a sketch or drawing).
Standardsstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Everyone understands that colour is one to make a beautiful bedroom layout of the most important factors. Shade can be an essential aspect for developing or remodeling types, so choosing the right hues has to be considered.
As previously mentioned in the earlier article, along with could drive influence on conception emotion and conversation. Thus, you ought to spend special attention in selecting the most appropriate color for your family rooms.
The bedroom is actually a place where we rest, a sanctuary where we sleep perhaps, or once we are exhausted, tired of the daily regimen once we are ill. The bed room may be the place where we wished read a popular story to be alone or simply stay muted. Suites have to be a location that can make us feel relaxed.
Random Posts on Cabinet Dimension Standards
- Garden Tub Accessories
- Barns To Get Married In Michigan
- Dania Leather Sofa
- Drop Lid Secretary Desk
- Burnt Cabins Pa
- Led Kitchen Ceiling Downlights
- Best Office Supply Store
- French Quilt Patterns
- Narnia The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe Cast
- Bali Curtains
- Interior Decorator Bangalore
- Murphy Bed California Closet
- Living Room Rugs Uk
- Interior Car Glow
- Charging Mat For Electronics
- Create Table As Select Sql Server