Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Squatsquat (skwot),USA pronunciation v., squat•ted or squat, squat•ting, adj., squat•ter, squat•test, n.
- to sit in a low or crouching position with the legs drawn up closely beneath or in front of the body;
sit on one's haunches or heels.
- to crouch down or cower, as an animal.
- to settle on or occupy property, esp. otherwise unoccupied property, without any title, right, or payment of rent.
- to settle on public land under government regulation, in order to acquire title.
- (of a vessel, esp. a power vessel) to draw more water astern when in motion forward than when at rest.
- to cause to squat.
- to occupy (property) as a squatter.
- (of a person, animal, the body, etc.) short and thickset.
- low and thick or broad: The building had a squat shape.
- seated or being in a squatting position;
- the act or fact of squatting.
- a squatting position or posture.
- the tendency of a vessel to draw more water astern when in motion than when stationary.
- a place occupied by squatters.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Howdy , this photo is about Bodymax CF334 Bench And Squat Rack (lovely Bench And Squat Rack #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 486 x 486. This post's file size is only 14 KB. If You desired to download This blog post to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Bench And Squat Rack.
The home usually has a unique personality. Furthermore with all cottages or the bungalow are situated in the UK. Don't need to transform the building's framework is a lot of, Bench And Squat Rack designs and traditional cottage compete.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. Instead of trying to replicate the type of the bungalow, Alex St decided to develop yet another home style that'll reduce the structural change of the entire villa and keep this house's smoothness.
Never requested an effect, stunning! In order to take care of a building's persona, Kitchen's custom Alex Saint Structure incorporating a home style apart from the major building. The result? Wonderful! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the UK could be the building involved.
Relevant Pictures of Bodymax CF334 Bench And Squat Rack (lovely Bench And Squat Rack #5)
- Car Seat Upholstery Los Angeles
- 2000 Honda Accord Cabin Air Filter
- French Baby Cribs
- Arm Wrestling Table
- Garage Sales Springfield Mo
- John Deere Corporate Office
- Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale Ca
- Japanese Shower Curtains
- Marble Vs Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler Manual
- Long Stool
- Husky Car Mats
- Cottage Dining
- Led Wall Sconce Fixtures
- Garage Cleanup
- Black And White Vertical Blinds