Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Squatsquat (skwot),USA pronunciation v., squat•ted or squat, squat•ting, adj., squat•ter, squat•test, n.
- to sit in a low or crouching position with the legs drawn up closely beneath or in front of the body;
sit on one's haunches or heels.
- to crouch down or cower, as an animal.
- to settle on or occupy property, esp. otherwise unoccupied property, without any title, right, or payment of rent.
- to settle on public land under government regulation, in order to acquire title.
- (of a vessel, esp. a power vessel) to draw more water astern when in motion forward than when at rest.
- to cause to squat.
- to occupy (property) as a squatter.
- (of a person, animal, the body, etc.) short and thickset.
- low and thick or broad: The building had a squat shape.
- seated or being in a squatting position;
- the act or fact of squatting.
- a squatting position or posture.
- the tendency of a vessel to draw more water astern when in motion than when stationary.
- a place occupied by squatters.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hi peoples, this image is about Body Solid Powerline Squat Rack ( Bench And Squat Rack #7). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1395 x 1395. It's file size is only 90 KB. Wether You want to save This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Bench And Squat Rack.
Because of the need for the bedroom's event, you want to discuss the most effective bedroom types. We should select the design and coloring that can produce us obtain peace of comfort and mind. A room layout that can motivate harmony in a chaotic evening. You'll see by having a room with excellent Bench And Squat Rack coloring can be a luxury by itself.
This color is so blends perfectly with all the colour palette and components utilized in this bedroom We hope bedroom layout with color selections above can help your own house is assessed by you over a shade scheme that's most relaxed foryou. Of deciding on the best color, the bedrooms are well-designed first. Choosing a color-scheme that you allow you to experience many comfortable and like could be the issue that is most significant that you need to consider. Don't forget to ensure that whatever colour blend you select must match every detail in your room.
When combined with all the suitable accent colors like shades of magic, blue green that is light Body Solid Powerline Squat Rack ( Bench And Squat Rack #7) could be cool colors for that room. Gleaming components will make your house more breathtaking and peaceful. It is the use of yellow shade is the top shade for the bedroom and was spot-on, not calming although too shiny.
More Posts on Body Solid Powerline Squat Rack ( Bench And Squat Rack #7)
- Floor Tread
- Garage Service Door
- Building Concrete Patio
- Best Desk Clock
- Are Concrete Countertops Durable
- Boot Barn Chattanooga
- Baby Shower Activity Ideas Not Games
- 6 Cube Shelf
- Feather Pillows In Dryer
- Low Voltage Lighting Kits
- Dining Room Table And Benches
- Cheap Mirrored Vanity
- Cap Lamp
- Mainstays Pillows
- Modern Led Chandelier
- Office Of Probation And Parole