Bicyclebi•cy•cle (bī′si kəl, -sik′əl, -sī′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a vehicle with two wheels in tandem, usually propelled by pedals connected to the rear wheel by a chain, and having handlebars for steering and a saddlelike seat.
- to ride a bicycle.
bi′cy•clist, bi′cy•cler, n.
- to ship or transport directly by bicycle or other means.
Geargear (gēr),USA pronunciation n.
- a part, as a disk, wheel, or section of a shaft, having cut teeth of such form, size, and spacing that they mesh with teeth in another part to transmit or receive force and motion.
- an assembly of such parts.
- one of several possible arrangements of such parts in a mechanism, as an automobile transmission, for affording different relations of torque and speed between the driving and the driven machinery, or for permitting the driven machinery to run in either direction: first gear; reverse gear.
- a mechanism or group of parts performing one function or serving one purpose in a complex machine: steering gear.
- implements, tools, or apparatus, esp. as used for a particular occupation or activity;
paraphernalia: fishing gear.
- a harness, esp. of horses.
- the lines, tackles, etc., of a particular sail or spar.
- the personal tools, clothing, and other possessions of a sailor.
- portable items of personal property, including clothing;
possessions: The campers keep all their gear in footlockers.
- wearing apparel;
clothing: The fashion pages of the Sunday paper are featuring the latest fall gear.
- armor or arms.
- in gear:
- [Mach.]in the state in which gears are connected or meshed: The car is in gear.
- in proper or active working order;
functioning continuously without trouble: Every department in this company must be in gear at all times.
- in or into high gear, in or into a state of utmost speed, activity, or efficiency: Military rearmament moved into high gear.
- out of gear, [Mach.]in the state in which gears are not connected or meshed: The engine is out of gear.
- shift or switch gears, to change one's attitude, course of action, methods, etc., in an abrupt, dramatic, or unexpected manner: In the middle of the second act the play shifts gears from comedy to tragedy.
- to provide with or connect by gearing.
- to put in or into gear.
- to provide with gear;
- to prepare, adjust, or adapt to a particular situation, person, etc., in order to bring about satisfactory results: The producers geared their output to seasonal demands.
- to fit exactly, as one part of gearing into another;
come into or be in gear.
- gear down:
- [Auto.]to shift the transmission of a vehicle to a lower gear: The truck driver geared down at the top of the hill.
- to reduce in scope or intensity: With less income you'll have to gear down your spending habits.
- gear up:
- to make or get ready for a future event or situation: Insiders say the senator is gearing up to run for governor.
- to get or put on equipment or clothing for a particular purpose: The hikers geared up for the long trek down the mountain.
- to arouse or excite, as with enthusiasm or expectation: The employees were geared up for a hard battle with management over working hours.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Poppop1 (pop),USA pronunciation v., popped, pop•ping, n., adv., adj.
- to make a short, quick, explosive sound: The cork popped.
- to burst open with such a sound, as chestnuts or corn in roasting.
- to come or go quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: She popped into the kitchen to check the stove.
- to shoot with a firearm: to pop at a mark.
- to protrude from the sockets: The news made her eyes pop.
- to hit a pop fly (often fol. by up).
- to pop out.
- to cause to make a sudden, explosive sound.
- to cause to burst open with such a sound.
- to open suddenly or violently: to pop the hood on a car; to pop the tab on a beer can.
- to put or thrust quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: He popped the muffins into the oven.
- to cause to fire;
discharge: He popped his rifle at the bird.
- to shoot (usually fol. by at, off, etc.): He popped off bottles with a slingshot.
- to pawn.
- to take or swallow (pills), esp. in excess or habitually;
take orally in a compulsive or addictive way: Popping all those pills will land him in the hospital.
- to eat in a continual or thoughtless manner, as snack foods: popping peanuts at the movies.
- pop for, [Slang.]to pay or buy for oneself or another, esp. as a gift or treat;
spring for: I'll pop for the first round of drinks.
- pop in, [Informal.]to visit briefly and unexpectedly;
drop by: Maybe we'll pop in after the movie.
- pop off, [Informal.]
- to die, esp. suddenly.
- to depart, esp. abruptly.
- to express oneself volubly or excitedly and sometimes irately or indiscreetly: He popped off about the injustice of the verdict.
- pop out, [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a pop fly caught on the fly by a player on the opposing team.
- pop the question, [Informal.]to propose marriage: They dated for two years before he popped the question.
- pop up, [Baseball.]to hit a pop fly.
- a short, quick, explosive sound.
- a popping.
- a shot with a firearm.
- See soda pop.
- a drink or portion of an alcoholic beverage, as a drink of whiskey or a glass of beer: We had a couple of pops on the way home.
- [Baseball.]See pop fly.
- a pop, [Slang.]each;
apiece: five orchids at $30 a pop.
- with an explosive sound: The balloon went pop.
- quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: Pop, the door flew open!
without prior warning or announcement: The teacher gave us a pop quiz.
Outout (out),USA pronunciation adv.
- away from, or not in, the normal or usual place, position, state, etc.: out of alphabetical order; to go out to dinner.
- away from one's home, country, work, etc., as specified: to go out of town.
- in or into the outdoors: to go out for a walk.
- to a state of exhaustion, extinction, or depletion: to pump a well out.
- to the end or conclusion;
to a final decision or resolution: to say it all out.
- to a point or state of extinction, nonexistence, etc.: to blow out the candle; a practice on the way out.
- in or into a state of neglect, disuse, etc.;
not in current vogue or fashion: That style has gone out.
- so as not to be in the normal or proper position or state;
out of joint: His back went out after his fall.
- in or into public notice or knowledge: The truth is out at last.
- seeking openly and energetically to do or have: to be out for a good time.
- not in present possession or use, as on loan: The librarian said that the book was still out.
- on strike: The miners go out at midnight.
- so as to project or extend: to stretch out; stick your tongue out.
- in or into activity, existence, or outward manifestation: A rash came out on her arm.
- from a specified source or material: made out of scraps.
- from a state of composure, satisfaction, or harmony: to be put out over trifles.
- in or into a state of confusion, vexation, dispute, variance, or unfriendliness: to fall out about trifles.
- so as to deprive or be deprived: to be cheated out of one's money.
- so as to use the last part of: to run out of gas.
- from a number, stock, or store: to point out the errors.
- aloud or loudly: to cry out.
- with completeness or effectiveness: to fill out.
entirely: The children tired me out.
- so as to obliterate or make undecipherable: to cross out a misspelling; to ink out.
- all out, with maximum effort;
thoroughly or wholeheartedly: They went all out to finish by Friday.
- out and away, to a surpassing extent;
far and away;
by far: It was out and away the best apple pie she had ever eaten.
- out for, aggressively determined to acquire, achieve, etc.: He's out for all the money he can get.
- out from under, out of a difficult situation, esp. of debts or other obligations: The work piled up while I was away and I don't know how I'll ever get out from under.
- out of:
- not within: out of the house.
- beyond the reach of: The boat's passengers had sailed out of hearing.
- not in a condition of: out of danger.
- so as to deprive or be deprived of.
- from within or among: Take the jokers out of the pack.
- because of;
owing to: out of loyalty.
- foaled by (a dam): Grey Dancer out of Lady Grey.
- out of it, [Informal.]
- not part of or acceptable within an activity, social group, or fashion: She felt out of it because none of her friends were at the party.
- not conscious;
drunk or heavily drugged.
- not alert or clearheaded;
- eliminated from contention: If our team loses two more games, we'll be out of it.
- out of sight. See sight (def. 19).
- out of trim, (of a ship) drawing excessively at the bow or stern.
- not at one's home or place of employment;
absent: I stopped by to visit you last night, but you were out.
- not open to consideration;
out of the question: I wanted to go by plane, but all the flights are booked, so that's out.
without: We had some but now we're out.
- removed from or not in effective operation, play, a turn at bat, or the like, as in a game: He's out for the season because of an injury.
- no longer having or holding a job, public office, etc.;
disengaged (usually fol. by of ): to be out of work.
extinguished: The elevator is out. Are the lights out?
ended: before the week is out.
- not currently stylish, fashionable, or in vogue: Fitted waistlines are out this season.
senseless: Two drinks and he's usually out.
- not in power, authority, or the like: a member of the out party.
- (of a batter) not succeeding in getting on base: He was out at first on an attempted bunt.
- (of a base runner) not successful in an attempt to advance a base or bases: He was out in attempting to steal second base.
- beyond fixed or regular limits;
out of bounds: The ball was out.
- having a pecuniary loss or expense to an indicated extent: The company will be out millions of dollars if the new factory doesn't open on schedule.
- incorrect or inaccurate: His calculations are out.
- not in practice;
unskillful from lack of practice: Your bow hand is out.
- beyond the usual range, size, weight, etc. (often used in combination): an outsize bed.
made bare, as by holes in one's clothing: out at the knees.
- at variance;
unfriendly: They are out with each other.
- moving or directed outward;
outgoing: the out train.
- not available, plentiful, etc.: Mums are out till next fall.
- located at a distance;
outlying: We sailed to six of the out islands.
- [Cricket.]not having its innings: the out side.
- of or pertaining to the playing of the first nine holes of an 18-hole golf course (opposed to in): His out score on the second round was 33.
- (used to indicate movement or direction from the inside to the outside of something): He looked out the window. She ran out the door.
- (used to indicate location): The car is parked out back.
- (used to indicate movement away from a central point): Let's drive out the old parkway.
- begone! away!
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has finished the message and is not expecting or prepared to receive a reply.) Cf. over (def. 61).
- [Archaic.](an exclamation of abhorrence, indignation, reproach, or grief (usually fol. by upon): Out upon you!
- a means of escape or excuse, as from a place, punishment, retribution, responsibility, etc.: He always left himself an out.
- a person who lacks status, power, or authority, esp. in relation to a particular group or situation.
- Usually, outs. persons not in office or political power (distinguished from ins).
- [Baseball.]a put-out.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that does not land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to in).
- something that is out, as a projecting corner.
- the omission of a word or words.
- the word or words omitted.
- [Northern Brit. Dial.]an outing.
- be on the or at outs with, to be estranged from (another person);
be unfriendly or on bad terms with: He is on the outs with his brother.
- to go or come out.
- to become public, evident, known, etc.: The truth will out.
- to make known;
utter (fol. by with): Out with the truth!
- to eject or expel;
- to intentionally expose (a secret homosexual, esp. a public figure).
Hi folks, this picture is about Bicycle Gear Lamp Pop Out (amazing Gear Lamp #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 854 x 544. It's file size is just 123 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Gear Lamp.
The Gear Lamp could be a center point while in the place were excellent. You'll be able to address it with tile, lumber, material, or jewel with regards to the type of the kitchen and the search you desire. One example may be the kitchen Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made of jewel tile and steel. The backsplash is created within a broad strip that shields the wall and add a beautiful focal point's form.
in the style of the kitchen backsplash because of the damaging affect of the water from the wood, wood is rarely found for your product. Nevertheless, some modern kitchens remain employing lumber for design backsplash. Wood can give the kitchen a rustic sense or perhaps add a contemporary minimalist design and temperature.
In picking out a Bicycle Gear Lamp Pop Out (amazing Gear Lamp #4) for home backsplash built extending typically follows the kitchen collection. Components that are easily cleaned generally be one of many requirements for components for the backsplash's choice. Supplies widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains a really popular choice among buyers.
A broad selection of shapes hues and sizes in one single sort of clay get this to material be versatile. Here are some selections backsplash becomes your reference. As it offers its own class and luxury to the home, specifically marble jewel backsplash is very popular. The color could be white or dreary rock or possibly a distinct total. Jewel could be tiled or platter if you prefer a smooth structure.
Random Photos on Bicycle Gear Lamp Pop Out (amazing Gear Lamp #4)
- Dining Room Computer Desk
- Dc Chat Room
- Diesel Garden Tractor
- Book Shelves With Drawers
- Gypsum Garden
- Bedroom Corner Cupboard
- How To Put Up A Ceiling Fan
- 30 X 48 Rug
- Chrome Plumbing Fittings
- Mini Cooper Roof Decals
- Metal Desks
- Giant Camping Chair
- Commercial Roofing Systems
- 10 Inch Cabinet Pulls
- French Boutique Bedroom Ideas
- Matteo Quilt