Bearbear1 (bâr),USA pronunciation v., bore or (Archaic) bare;
borne or born;
- to hold up;
support: to bear the weight of the roof.
- to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.
- to bring forth (young);
give birth to: to bear a child.
- to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.
- to hold up under;
be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.
- to press or push against: The crowd was borne back by the police.
- to hold or carry (oneself, one's body, one's head, etc.): to bear oneself erectly.
- to conduct (oneself ): to bear oneself bravely.
- to suffer;
undergo: to bear the blame.
- to sustain without yielding or suffering injury;
tolerate (usually used in negative constructions, unless qualified): I can't bear your nagging. I can hardly bear to see her suffering so.
- to be fit for or worthy of: It doesn't bear repeating.
- to carry;
bring: to bear gifts.
- to carry in the mind or heart: to bear love; to bear malice.
- to transmit or spread (gossip, tales, etc.).
- to render;
give: to bear witness; to bear testimony.
- to lead;
take: They bore him home.
- to have and be entitled to: to bear title.
- to exhibit;
show: to bear a resemblance.
- to accept or have, as an obligation: to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.
- to stand in (a relation or ratio);
have or show correlatively: the relation that price bears to profit.
- to possess, as a quality or characteristic;
have in or on: to bear traces; to bear an inscription.
- to have and use;
exercise: to bear authority; to bear sway.
- to tend in a course or direction;
go: to bear west; to bear left at the fork in the road.
- to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.
- to bring forth young or fruit: Next year the tree will bear.
- bear down:
- to press or weigh down.
- to strive harder;
intensify one's efforts: We can't hope to finish unless everyone bears down.
- [Naut.]to approach from windward, as a ship: The cutter was bearing down the channel at twelve knots.
- bear down on or upon:
- to press or weigh down on.
- to strive toward.
- to approach something rapidly.
- [Naut.]to approach (another vessel) from windward: The sloop bore down on us, narrowly missing our stern.
- bear off:
- [Naut.]to keep (a boat) from touching or rubbing against a dock, another boat, etc.
- [Naut.]to steer away.
- [Backgammon.]to remove the stones from the board after they are all home.
- bear on or upon, to affect, relate to, or have connection with;
be relevant to: This information may bear on the case.
- bear out, to substantiate;
confirm: The facts bear me out.
- bear up, to endure;
face hardship bravely: It is inspiring to see them bearing up so well.
- bear with, to be patient or forbearing with: Please bear with me until I finish the story.
- bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.
Proofproof (pro̅o̅f ),USA pronunciation n.
- evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
- anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
- the act of testing or making trial of anything;
trial: to put a thing to the proof.
- the establishment of the truth of anything;
- (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.
- the effect of evidence in convincing the mind.
- an arithmetical operation serving to check the correctness of a calculation.
- a sequence of steps, statements, or demonstrations that leads to a valid conclusion.
- a test to determine the quality, durability, etc., of materials used in manufacture.
- the arbitrary standard strength, as of an alcoholic liquor.
- strength with reference to this standard: "100 proof '' signifies a proof spirit, usually 50% alcohol.
- a trial print from a negative.
- a trial impression, as of composed type, taken to correct errors and make alterations.
- one of a number of early and superior impressions taken before the printing of the ordinary issue: to pull a proof.
- (in printmaking) an impression taken from a plate or the like to show the quality or condition of work during the process of execution;
a print pulled for examination while working on a plate, block, stone, etc.
- [Numis.]one of a limited number of coins of a new issue struck from polished dies on a blank having a polished or matte surface.
- the state of having been tested and approved.
- proved strength, as of armor.
- the trial of a case by a judge alone, without a jury.
- able to withstand;
successful in not being overcome: proof against temptation.
- impenetrable, impervious, or invulnerable: proof against outside temperature changes.
- used for testing or proving;
serving as proof.
- of standard strength, as an alcoholic liquor.
- of tested or proven strength or quality: proof armor.
- noting pieces of pure gold and silver that the U.S. assay and mint offices use as standards.
- to test;
examine for flaws, errors, etc.;
check against a standard or standards.
- prove (def. 7).
- to proofread.
- to treat or coat for the purpose of rendering resistant to deterioration, damage, etc. (often used in combination): to proof a house against termites; to shrink-proof a shirt.
- to test the effectiveness of (yeast), as by combining with warm water so that a bubbling action occurs.
- to cause (esp. bread dough) to rise due to the addition of baker's yeast or other leavening.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Polepole1 (pōl),USA pronunciation n., v., poled, pol•ing.
- a long, cylindrical, often slender piece of wood, metal, etc.: a telephone pole; a fishing pole.
- [Northeastern U.S.]a long, tapering piece of wood or other material that extends from the front axle of a vehicle between the animals drawing it.
- a light spar.
- that part of a mast between the uppermost standing rigging and the truck.
- the lane of a racetrack nearest to the infield;
the inside lane. Cf. post 1 (def. 5).
- a unit of length equal to 16½ feet (5 m);
- a square rod, 30¼ square yards (25.3 sq. m).
- under bare poles:
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) with no sails set, as during a violent storm.
destitute: The thugs robbed him and left him under bare poles.
- to furnish with poles.
- to push, strike, or propel with a pole: to pole a raft.
- [Baseball.]to make (an extra-base hit) by batting the ball hard and far: He poled a triple to deep right-center.
- to stir (molten metal, as copper, tin, or zinc) with poles of green wood so as to produce carbon, which reacts with the oxygen present to effect deoxidation.
- to propel a boat, raft, etc., with a pole: to pole down the river.
Howdy folks, this post is about Bear Proof Bird Feeder Pole ( Bear Proof Deer Feeders #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 744 x 556. This blog post's file size is just 114 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Bear Proof Deer Feeders.
The shade impression has been proven as a choice for that design of style, mental impression, temper, as well as the style or persona of a bedroom. Shades could be displayed with furniture's profile, accessories soft furnishings, wall colour styles, mementos home, perhaps picture home.
The clear presence of furniture since a space, the color variety is dominated by it may greatly affect the effect that in by way of a furniture. Produce of merging colour together with the room furniture no mistake you have. Below are a few perceptions which will be caused the many hues for the layout of your home furnishings.
The utilization of this style applies if you have kids who are produced old. You must stay away from these colors, in case your children are youngsters. Why? Yes obviously, to prevent the effect of dirty that caused in playing with your preferred furniture, because not him toddlers.
Many more shades as you are able to employ never to give particular outcomes to the usage of your home furniture design. You can select green or brown leaves, if you select Bear Proof Bird Feeder Pole ( Bear Proof Deer Feeders #2) that induced the mysterious, for natural shade. For introducing the colour black can represents a stylish and elegant feeling.
Prefer Bear Proof Bird Feeder Pole ( Bear Proof Deer Feeders #2), can give the impression a brand new impression and easy impression. In the event you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture applications, this effect would seem austere hues. But if you're designing furniture for couch or stand it'll give a stylish and simple's impression. White is suitable for covering a sofa, a chair.
Particularly if you've animals such as cats or pets, must avoid furniture and accessories' use is bright. You will be frustrated with care that is extra. The bright color is generally quickly noticeable if spots or soil. Furniture that you is going to be satisfied easily obsolete and rundown, consequently no further classy.