Delldell (del),USA pronunciation n.
- a small, usually wooded valley;
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Mountmount1 (mount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go up;
ascend: to mount stairs.
- to get up on (a platform, a horse, etc.).
- to set or place at an elevation: to mount a house on stilts.
- to furnish with a horse or other animal for riding.
- to set or place (a person) on horseback.
- to organize, as an army.
- to prepare and launch, as an attack or a campaign.
- to raise or put into position for use, as a gun.
- (of a fortress or warship) to have or carry (guns) in position for use.
- to go or put on guard, as a sentry or watch.
- to attach to or fix on or in a support, backing, setting, etc.: to mount a photograph; to mount a diamond in a ring.
- to arrange for display: to mount a museum exhibit.
- to provide (a play, musical comedy, opera, etc.) with scenery, costumes, and other equipment for production.
- to prepare (an animal body or skeleton) as a specimen.
- (of a male animal) to climb upon (a female) for copulation.
- to prepare (a slide) for microscopic investigation.
- to prepare (a sample) for examination by a microscope, as by placing it on a slide.
- to increase in amount or intensity (often fol. by up): The cost of all those small purchases mounts up.
- to get up on the back of a horse or other animal for riding.
- to rise or go to a higher position, level, degree, etc.;
- to get up on something, as a platform.
- the act or a manner of mounting.
- a horse, other animal, or sometimes a vehicle, as a bicycle, used, provided, or available for riding.
- an act or occasion of riding a horse, esp. in a race.
- a support, backing, setting, or the like, on or in which something is, or is to be, mounted or fixed.
- an ornamental metal piece applied to a piece of wooden furniture.
- [Micros.]a prepared slide.
- a distinctive metal feature on a sheath or scabbard, as a locket or chape.
- [Philately.]hinge (def. 4).
- a wooden or metal block to which a plate is secured for printing.
- See Peace Corps.
- See personal computer.
- See politically correct.
- See printed circuit.
- See professional corporation.
- pl. pcs. piece.
- petty cash.
- price current.
- Past Commander.
- [Brit.]Police Constable.
- See politically correct.
- Post Commander.
- Prince Consort.
- Privy Council.
- See professional corporation.
- petty cash.
- postal card.
- (in prescriptions) after eating;
Computercom•put•er (kəm pyo̅o̅′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called processor. an electronic device designed to accept data, perform prescribed mathematical and logical operations at high speed, and display the results of these operations. Cf. analog computer, digital computer.
- a person who computes;
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Howdy peoples, this post is about Attractive Dell Rack Mount Pc #2 Rackmount Computer Case. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 792 x 527. This photo's file size is only 39 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Dell Rack Mount Pc.
The nation needs a wardrobe in four seasons differs from you who lived in a nation with just two periods. Certainly, wood units search more lovely and great. But, if not the main quality, not timber that is sturdy units, especially facing insect attack. Thus, alternative can be made by material cupboards that are plastic first. Only select good-quality products and dense in order not quickly taken off.
Currently, along with available superior attire with around practically reach the ceiling, there's also tiny. But, long lasting decision, ensure that your selected dresser and harmoniously fit in the space. Cost will be the last place that requires to be considered for Attractive Dell Rack Mount Pc #2 Rackmount Computer Case. For that, it helps the budget cabinet hasbeen included of moving house or condominium, in the estimated expense. Please get, if it is sufficient on your financial situation. However, if-not, you need to look for alternatives.
To stay line together with the room's situations, choose a color cabinets that complement design and along with of the sack. Make certain that the cabinet's color can also be appropriate for a few of the other furnishings while in the area. Perhaps, it is possible to pick a colour that is neutral. Because the colour that is simple is protected to combine and complement with anything. Be sure one's Tall's design Patio Furniture complements the contents of the room. the wardrobe must also unpleasant, although yes the issue is not without having to bistro just fit.
More Ideas on Attractive Dell Rack Mount Pc #2 Rackmount Computer Case
- Olive Oil Stool Softener
- Mat Chart
- One Floor Below
- Minimal Fireplace
- Mirrored Cube Vases
- Bench For Plants
- Manage Engine Service Desk
- Front Porch Forum Vt
- Brady Bunch Eve Plumb
- Heart Vase
- Ideas For Filing Cabinets
- Murphy Bed California Closet
- Drop Ceiling In Garage
- Kids Bunk Bed With Slide
- Deep Soaking Tub Alcove
- Bike Rack For Fat Bike