Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Adjustablead•just•a•ble (ə jus′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being adjusted: adjustable seat belts.
- (of loans, mortgages, etc.) having a flexible rate, as one based on money market interest rates or on the rate of inflation or cost of living.
- (esp. of life insurance) having flexible premiums and coverage, based on the insuree's current needs and ability to pay.
- any rate, expense, income, etc., that varies unpredictably: Luckily, his chief income is not made up of adjustables. Allow some money in your budget for the adjustables.
adjust + -able] ad•just′a•bly, adv.
Industrialin•dus•tri•al (in dus′trē əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, of the nature of, or resulting from industry: industrial production; industrial waste.
- having many and highly developed industries: an industrial nation.
- engaged in an industry or industries: industrial workers.
- of or pertaining to the workers in industries: industrial training.
- used in industry: industrial diamonds: industrial fabrics.
- noting or pertaining to industrial life insurance.
- an industrial product: diamonds classed as industrials and nonindustrials.
- a company engaged in industrial enterprises.
- an employee in some industry, esp. a manufacturing industry.
- industrials, stocks and bonds of industrial companies.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Pipepipe1 (pīp),USA pronunciation n., v., piped, pip•ing.
- a hollow cylinder of metal, wood, or other material, used for the conveyance of water, gas, steam, petroleum, etc.
- a tube of wood, clay, hard rubber, or other material, with a small bowl at one end, used for smoking tobacco, opium, etc.
- a quantity, as of tobacco, that fills the bowl of such a smoking utensil.
- a tube used as, or to form an essential part of, a musical wind instrument.
- a musical wind instrument consisting of a single tube of straw, reed, wood, or other material, as a flute, clarinet, or oboe.
- one of the wooden or metal tubes from which the tones of an organ are produced.
- a small end-blown flute played with one hand while the other beats a small drum.
- See boatswain's pipe.
- the sound of a boatswain's pipe.
- the call or utterance of a bird, frog, etc.
- pipes, the human vocal cords or the voice, esp. as used in singing.
- Usually, pipes.
- a set of flutes, as a panpipe.
- a tubular organ or passage of a human or animal body, esp. a respiratory passage: to complain of congested pipes.
- any of various tubular or cylindrical objects, parts, or formations, as an eruptive passage of a volcano or geyser.
- a cylindrical vein or body of ore.
- (in South Africa) a vertical, cylindrical matrix, of intrusive igneous origin, in which diamonds are found.
- a depression occurring at the center of the head of an ingot as a result of the tendency of solidification to begin at the bottom and sides of the ingot mold.
- the stem of a plant.
- to play on a pipe.
- to signal, as with a boatswain's pipe.
- to speak in a high-pitched or piercing tone.
- to make or utter a shrill sound like that of a pipe: songbirds piping at dawn.
- to convey by or as by pipes: to pipe water from the lake.
- to supply with pipes.
- to play (music) on a pipe or pipes.
- to summon, order, etc., by sounding the boatswain's pipe or whistle: all hands were piped on deck.
- to bring, lead, etc., by or as by playing on a pipe: to pipe dancers.
- to utter in a shrill tone: to pipe a command.
- to trim or finish with piping, as an article of clothing.
- [Cookery.]to force (dough, frosting, etc.) through a pastry tube onto a baking sheet, cake or pie, etc.
- to convey by an electrical wire or cable: to pipe a signal from the antenna.
- to look at;
notice: Pipe the cat in the hat.
- pipe down, [Slang.]to stop talking;
be quiet: He shouted at us to pipe down.
- pipe up:
- to begin to play (a musical instrument) or to sing.
- to make oneself heard;
speak up, esp. as to assert oneself.
- to increase in velocity, as the wind.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Hello there, this attachment is about Antique Adjustable Industrial Water Pipe Floor Lamp 12060 ( Iron Pipe Floor Lamp #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 650 x 650. It's file size is just 26 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Iron Pipe Floor Lamp.
With the use of mirrors becoming a growing number of common, decorating ideas are increasingly crucial nowadays. Sense and the more mirrors around the wall, the better the design of a toilet that offers image of the room that is tiny to a fuller.
Many appreciate their favorite animation people to show on their bathroom surfaces. The use of colors and the proper light shades can also be in building the correct design significant. Ultimately, the correct toilet ceiling lamps and bright colors' mixture make the toilet wall a fantastic issue to look at. No real matter what your innovative, the restroom wall can not alter the space form. Nevertheless, it is possible to educate all your imagination to bring some life and shade inside the bath knowledge.
The thought of designing a Antique Adjustable Industrial Water Pipe Floor Lamp 12060 ( Iron Pipe Floor Lamp #2) might be modified regularly so your toilet is definitely a much better area. You are able to improve your bath expertise using the wall decor that is appropriate. Because the use of water from hot water can actually damage this wall decor using wall hangings shunned within the bathroom. The youngsters's bathrooms even have independent wall designs.
Similar Designs of Antique Adjustable Industrial Water Pipe Floor Lamp 12060 ( Iron Pipe Floor Lamp #2)
- Fall Dance Decorations
- How To Put On A Metal Roof Over A Shingle
- How To Clean Sofa Pillows
- Leather Loveseat Recliners
- 87th And Cottage Grove
- H Pylori Blood In Stool
- I Locked Myself Out Of My Room
- Guatemalan Pillows
- Cheapest Sofa Online India
- Ashleys Furniture Nj
- Organizing Ideas For Kitchen
- L Shaped Computer Desk With Storage
- Kohler Drop In Sink
- Hgtv Fireplace Design Ideas
- Mattress Manufacturers In Kenya
- Diy Self Watering Planter