AmishA•mish (ä′mish, am′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of the 17th century.
- the Amish people.
Missionmis•sion (mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a group or committee of persons sent to a foreign country to conduct negotiations, establish relations, provide scientific and technical assistance, or the like.
- the business with which such a group is charged.
- a permanent diplomatic establishment abroad;
- an operational task, usually assigned by a higher headquarters: a mission to bomb the bridge.
- an operation designed to carry out the goals of a specific program: a space mission.
- a group of persons sent by a church to carry on religious work, esp. evangelization in foreign lands, and often to establish schools, hospitals, etc.
- an establishment of missionaries in a foreign land;
a missionary church or station.
- a similar establishment in any region.
- the district assigned to a missionary.
- missionary duty or work.
- an organization for carrying on missionary work.
- Also called rescue mission. a shelter operated by a church or other organization offering food, lodging, and other assistance to needy persons.
- missions, organized missionary work or activities in any country or region.
- a church or a region dependent on a larger church or denomination.
- a series of special religious services for increasing religious devotion and converting unbelievers: to preach a mission.
- an assigned or self-imposed duty or task;
- a sending or being sent for some duty or purpose.
- those sent.
- of or pertaining to a mission.
- (usually cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of American furniture of the early 20th century, created in supposed imitation of the furnishings of the Spanish missions of California and characterized by the use of dark, stained wood, by heaviness, and by extreme plainness. Also called foreign mission (for defs. 3, 6).
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy there, this image is about Amish Prairie Mission Dining Chair ( Mission Style Chairs For Sale #9). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 728 x 639. This attachment's file size is only 56 KB. Wether You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Mission Style Chairs For Sale.
Nicely for all those of you who have a Amish Prairie Mission Dining Chair ( Mission Style Chairs For Sale #9) of course, you're however unhappy with the active design in your home. Nonetheless, do not fear since you could try additional designs are minibar design home that is minimalist that is contemporary. To style the mini bar is certainly crucial for anyone of you who're committed.
Because for the cause of the usefulness in cooking and helping food. To create course's minibar there are lots of from which range from classic to contemporary, to choose. Mission Style Chairs For Sale also didn't avoid having a number of lights that can illuminate the club table later. This layout works for that sake of residing in harmony lifespan. Hence in the event the mini bar and must not select since in order to sustain era, every one of the attributes must be.
Today, your kitchen table made-of porcelain is advised since wallet-friendly, resilient, and flexible. Ceramic resources may also be obtainable in styles, numerous shades, models, and measurements. Moreover, table that is ceramic can be acquired with a number of pricing possibilities, ranging from cost effective to costly however.
Similar Ideas of Amish Prairie Mission Dining Chair ( Mission Style Chairs For Sale #9)
- Arched Trellis
- Dryer Roof Vents
- Az Garden Plants
- American Plumbing Antioch
- Bamboo Garden Savannah Ga
- Limited Duty Officer
- Dryer Roof Vents
- Cheap Mirrored Vanity
- Human Stool Color
- Cabin School
- Corner Cupboard Drawers
- Jersey Knit Comforter King
- Mat Card
- Buy Corner Wardrobe
- Half Window Curtain Rods
- Lg Top Load Washer Tub Clean